View Full Version : Corruption at Bath

Kassiesgma
09-10-2006, 12:00 PM
I can't believe this....I had a six day pfv that was to start on Friday. I went in...was checked by the ion scanner and the dog and no hit on either. We proceeded into the trailer...had put away our things and a couple hours later was watching a movie when the guards and security came in to search the trailer. We were taken out first....THEN they searched and came up with a container of pills. THEY WERE NOT MY PILLS. I'd never seen them before. I can't beleive this is happening. And get this...now the dog owner is saying the dog sat when i was checked. That dog did not sit...!!! I am not blind.
I don't know what we are going to do because its going to be our word against theirs and you know who will be considered more credible. I do not do drugs. I am in shock over all of this.
This woman who is the head of security at bath has been on my husbands case since he went there 10 years ago. He has had two involuntary transfers because of her...and we had both overturned one at regional and one at the national level. My guess is that this is why she is doing this.
I don't know what to do from here.This is a nightmare.
Kassiesgma

Yoosgirl
09-12-2006, 12:49 PM
OMG, that is one scary story. Now that my man is back inside and I have relocated to Kingston, I visit Bath every weekend. How is this going to be handled, I guess that's a silly question, they will handle it the way they want to. Can you get a lawyer and appeal a negative decision? It's horrible to think u can be set up that easy, wow! I'm so sorry that you and your family have to go through this.

Doxs_gurl
09-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Hey there, I went to go for my trailor on monday, I went all the way up there and the dog detectated something on me. It was a total set up. I was the only one for a trailor, that was weird cause usually there is more people going for trailors not just one couple. Anyways the dog DID NOT sit down. I'm not blind. I stood there and watched the dog. Of cource they denied my trailor and now I get closed visits only for 1 hr. They are all corrupted there. It's there word against ours. I'm sooooo not giving up, I'm not gonna let them win. Goof Troops there all on power trips 24/7. :angry:

lexmark
09-22-2006, 12:30 AM
??? i heard managers use to sell parole there a few years ago ....... request a supervisor or warden be present for a retest and get the dog or ion scan test in their presence if you find it to be not true