View Full Version : Vacaville (solano) Check In For September!!

LanellePadilla
09-05-2006, 01:42 AM
HELLO EVERYONE HOW ARE YOU AL DOING I HOPE FINE MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU . WELL ANY NEWS ON VISITING? HOW IS EVERYONE DOING WITH THEIR LOVED ONES IN SOLANO? WELL MY HUSBAND IS IN GOING TO GO BACK TO SOLANO HOPEFULLY TOMARROW I HOPE SO I NEED TO HEAR HIS VOICE :D I MISS HIM LOL WELL IF ANY OF YOU NEED TO VENT OR JUST WANT TO SHARE OR TALK WE CAN DO IT HERE AND EVERYMONTH WELL CHECK IN OKAY DOES THAT SOUND GOOD? HIT ME UP

MrsDavis
09-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Hi Ms.Lady...
By the Grace of God my husband is hanging in there at Solano...he hasn't been on lockdown in a while, but keeps saying they can at any time...we have a family visit coming up in October so I hope that doesn't happen. I miss my baby too...keep the Faith honey and all will be good.

Have a great day:)

LanellePadilla
09-06-2006, 01:17 AM
WELL GUESS WHAT..........MY HUSBAND IS BACK IN SOLANO LOL I GOT A CALLTO NIGHT BUT I WAS AT WORK WHEN HE CALLED BUT ILL BE UP THERE IN OCTOBER I PLAN ON GETTING UP THERE BY OCTOBER 6 AND STAYING TILL THE 8TH. I CANT WAIT MAYBE ILL SEE SOME OF YOU THERE!!!!

MrsDavis
09-06-2006, 02:10 PM
I have a family visit that weekend...my husband also mentioned friday visits starting on the 6th....