View Full Version : need help

09-04-2006, 01:39 PM
My son is incarcerated in Lanesboro Corr. and He's in seg for fighting. Two of his friends has called me and said that he had nothing to do with this incident, that he was only helping the guy who had been in a fight back into his cell. But they came and woke my son up the next night at 2:00am in the morning and put him in seg. The two friends said that they can be a waitness for him. My question is, what can I do on the outside to find out why they locked my son in seg? I know that they will investigate this first, but it sounds like my son should not be in seg. at all.:angry:

I need some answers, please help.

09-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Best thing in MY OPINION which is just that my opinion - is let THEM handle it. Simply because each time he gets into trouble if you try to call someone they are going to get to the point where they start harassing him- pointing him out - etc. But if you wish to do something then you'll have to contact the Warden and ask him to look into it. Which you'll probably get little to no response from him either. Its hard being on the outside and knowing they are having troubles inside - been out here for 4 years now - while my loved one struggles inside - but its best to let them handle the situation. You may mean well, but it may also turn on you and cause more problems for him. Just have to look at it from both sides of the coin.

Just my opinion

09-05-2006, 04:51 AM
Thank you for your opinion, that does make sense. I don't want to make more trouble for him.