View Full Version : Urgrrrrrrrrrr Mail Returned

scaredinlove
09-01-2006, 05:56 PM
If you have any love ones in Fremont, I can tell you atleast one thing the mail room doesnt know how to read..I sent my husband mail faithfully for the last 3 years and now they seem not to be able to find him..The informed me on my return envelopes that the name and number doesnt match anyone in their facility..Well duh!!!! Because the are trying to give my husband someone else mail for a Snyder just moved into the same pod and of course the first names start with a M, so of course they dont want to do their job and find the right person for the mail..I of coursed didnt get home into after business hours so I couldnt speak to anyone in the mail room tonight and I have to wait until Tuesday morning before anything can be done about it..:angry: I am so hot right not it is probably for the best that I settle down before I speak to anyone, but you know I am going to yell at my husband for this mishap....Is this nightmare almost over with...

angelblue
09-01-2006, 06:17 PM
sorry to hear that. We have a an unsual name and my husband is the only person with this last name in all of TDCJ and they still give his mail to someone else by mistake. It has happened so many times we had to file a complaint.
I am sorry it happened to you
Keep your chin up
God Bless:o