View Full Version : Phone schedule for Madison/? about Evercom

AWOL3
08-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Couple things- first the phone schedule for Madison if anyone needed to know- Sunday through Thursday 6 am to 10:3 pm and 24 hours on Friday and Saturday. I haven't received a call yet (my next subject) and so I don't know how it works.
I signed up for an account through Evercom but haven't received a call yet. He says he's trying from Madison but can't get through. Evercom said it would go to my cell phone, but apparently not. Does anyone else have Cingular that is receiving calls through Evercom?

AunteeMad
05-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Couple things- first the phone schedule for Madison if anyone needed to know- Sunday through Thursday 6 am to 10:3 pm and 24 hours on Friday and Saturday. I haven't received a call yet (my next subject) and so I don't know how it works.
I signed up for an account through Evercom but haven't received a call yet. He says he's trying from Madison but can't get through. Evercom said it would go to my cell phone, but apparently not. Does anyone else have Cingular that is receiving calls through Evercom?

I know with a cell phone, you have to go to Cingular and "prepay" a certain amount in order for them to use Evercom to call you. When my grandson was in, that's what his mom and sister had to do to talk to him.

bennstyle
09-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Good News, now with most inmate phone systems you can set up a prepaid account which allows calls to cell phones. Check with your cell service provider to make sure prepaid collect calls can be accepted.

LifeTraveler
09-29-2009, 06:42 AM

Go to www.correctionalbillingservices.com (http://www.correctionalbillingservices.com) You should be able to set up a prepaid account through them to receive calls from Madison. That is where I had to go to be able to receive calls from my husband. You can set up to receive calls from a cell phone.