View Full Version : My guy is going to Tallahassee Road Prison or Wakulla....anyone else there?

GsGirl101
08-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Just seeing if there was anyone else that has been to Tallahassee Road Prison or either Wakulla. My guy will be going to one of those here shortly. It would be nice to talk to someone that's visiting someone else there. Im driving about 14 hours w/a 3yr old, so I've got my hands full. Just looking for some other woman to talk to.
thanks!

libra929
08-18-2006, 09:23 AM
Mine is at Wakulla. It seems better than where he was. I have been there twice and the guards were pretty nice. No one bothered us at all. I hope you have a safe trip, having a 3 yo with you will make it an interesting drive :). Good luck!

lovingric
11-16-2006, 07:00 PM
My loved one is at Wakulla CI. Please feel free to send me a message. I am glad to help in whatever way I can.

ladylovebug44
11-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Just seeing if there was anyone else that has been to Tallahassee Road Prison or either Wakulla. My guy will be going to one of those here shortly. It would be nice to talk to someone that's visiting someone else there. Im driving about 14 hours w/a 3yr old, so I've got my hands full. Just looking for some other woman to talk to.
thanks! Where are you driving from to go to the prison? I am familiar with Tallahassee. I just moved from there back to Lakeland. Wakulla County is a very nice place. I am sure the prison there will be OK. I will be going up there in a couple of weeks to get a vehicle that I left with my ex husband. Have a safe trip........