View Full Version : DVI in Tracy

mamahaynes1
08-15-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi,

Not sure if I am posting in the right spot. I filled out a visitors form t visit my friend in San Quentin. I was approved, now he has ben transferred to DVI in Tracy. He mailed me another form to fill out.

Do I need to fill out another visitors form is the one I filled out sufficient?

Patrickj
08-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi,

Not sure if I am posting in the right spot. I filled out a visitors form t visit my friend in San Quentin. I was approved, now he has ben transferred to DVI in Tracy. He mailed me another form to fill out.

Do I need to fill out another visitors form is the one I filled out sufficient?
Your approval should be in his file but don't take it for granted. I would fill out another visiting form and get the approval there before I would try and visit him at DVI. I know how DVI can be from my own expernices.Good luck

allthatalso
08-17-2006, 02:31 PM
If He Was Transferred From Another Prison You Don't Need A New Visiting Form. You Only Have To Redo The Form If He Is Released And Then Returns. I Know This Because It Says On The Visiting Page Of Dvi. Check It Out On Their Site. Also Here Is A Number For The Visiting Sergent At Dvi. Hope This Helps. I Have A Brother There And Have Visited Several Times There. 209-830-3900 Or 800-374-8474 HOPE THIS HELPS OUT.

mamahaynes1
08-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info!!

drenabugg
08-30-2006, 03:28 PM
My fiance was trasferred to DVI from CMC and I had to fill out another form because it had been 2years since I updated my info...but you should be fine since the info is new and your approval is good for 2years...but to be on the safe side you should call down to DVI...

Smileys
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
My fiance was trasferred to DVI from CMC and I had to fill out another form because it had been 2years since I updated my info...but you should be fine since the info is new and your approval is good for 2years...but to be on the safe side you should call down to DVI... My Husband has been at Dvi for 2 weeks and I filled out a form to visit my question is how long does it take for him to get visits?

edsbaby
09-24-2006, 03:12 PM
When my man was in the first time I got approved when he was mainlined at DVI, then he was transfered to High Dessert, then transfered again to Solano. And my approval followed him. But when he violated this last time I had to reapply for visiting.

mamahaynes1
09-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Your man will have to let you know when you are approved. I took about 3 weeks to be approved.

watsonwts26
12-21-2006, 11:35 PM
for the visiting application it seems to take anywhre between 1-3 months

TheOneAndOnhly
03-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi i have a question if any on help i can really be thankful i an going to visit my soon to be husband and i want to know if the visits in DVI Tracy are behind glass and on the phone please help me thank you!

hisgirl2010
03-28-2007, 09:09 PM
It depends on what your fiance is in there for and if he is still in reception. If you have to call to make an appointment to see him then yes your visit is behind glass and you talk over a phone. If you did not have to make an appointment then you get contact visits =o)!