View Full Version : 2 hour visits

tcheatham
08-14-2006, 03:41 PM
My honey only gets visits on Wednesdays and for 2 hours the major was supposed to find out about extending the hours because I drive over 200miles on way. Today he tells me the warden will not extend the time if I come every week. How can that be? I cannot afford to come every week and it is 4 hours from my home.

CathyFL
08-16-2006, 06:57 PM
What prison is he in and is it federal? I have never heard of visits only on Weds. It will be intersting to find out where he is located. I wish you the best

Cathy

tcheatham
08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
no he is in state, he is now at dade. I am hoping for the best

cubancutey02
02-24-2007, 05:50 PM
My hubby is in Conte in Pompano Beach. I feel really bad because it is because of me that he is there. They are prohibiting me from talking to him. Can they do that? They are using my kids case with his.

gsr67
02-24-2007, 06:32 PM
My honey only gets visits on Wednesdays and for 2 hours the major was supposed to find out about extending the hours because I drive over 200miles on way. Today he tells me the warden will not extend the time if I come every week. How can that be? I cannot afford to come every week and it is 4 hours from my home.

Im sorry for your situation , but please remember that he is in prison and they really dont care about extra priveledges or hardships put upon people because of their offense