View Full Version : What Kind Of Pictures Do You Send To Him?

Pages : [1] 2

tamara916
07-13-2006, 02:17 AM
My Fiance is always asking me to send him sexy pictures all the time but he gets upset if you cant see my face that clearly in the pic. I finally asked him what is the big deal I mean he has plenty of pictures of me and he confessed to me that the men in prison sit around and compare pictures of thier girlfriends/wives and actually rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 ( he said I got a 12:D ) I just thought that was the funniest thing and cracked up at the thought of grown men sitting around in a circle comparing pictures as if they were pokemon cards!

I had a little doubt and asked my brother (who is in pelican Bay) if this were true and he said Yes! The men show off the pictures and compare girlfriends/wives. So if you were ever wondering if anyone other than your man was looking at your pictures, the answer is yes. That also explains what they do in thier free time! lol! And why he keeps asking you for more and more pictures!!:p

SleepSweet
07-13-2006, 07:04 AM
I send my guy conservative pictures not. Sometimes in as little as possible but as of July 1 in our state there's certain kinds of pictures they are no longer allowed to get.

meljoe1999
07-13-2006, 07:06 AM
ive sent my man acouple of nuddie pics and some fully clothed. i dont think he showed any of his "boys". he told me he never did (wellt he nuddie ones at least) hes showed some of the "boys" pics of his family. i believe him when he said he never showed them of like that.

ACarter05
07-13-2006, 09:10 AM
I send my husband sexy pics, sometimes nothing besides a g string and sometimes lingere... he loves em!

bunnyrun5
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
I send fully clothes pictures. VA don't allow you to show too much skin. Besides, I don't wnat the CO.s in the mail room peepin at my goodies.

angelica916
07-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Tamara916...It is true that some men do share pictures, but not all men do so. I believe any man that shows off his girls/spouse pictures is disrespectful. Those special shots should be held at a higher level. After all, this is only one way we can help enhace our bond. Think about it, if your man was on the streets would he invite the boys over to view you in person in your lingerie? I don't think so.

Lylac
07-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Girl you kind of got me worried, I just sent my baby lots of half naked shots for his bday monday.... I know that he'd better never let me know or suspect that he is showing them, that will be the last ones he ever gets!

eros
07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
in EVERY letter, he hints for pictures or just asks for more. hmm ...

i asked him to please not share my pictures, and i hope he doesn't! i don't send sexy ones, but i don't want anyone looking at my pics other than him. call me square, but i guess the idea of a bunch of men in prison for various offenses looking at my pictures ... thinking of god knows what ... and rating me ... bothers me!

thanks for the heads up. good to know. :)

HeSoHandsome
07-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Very very funny tamara!! :D I don't care what my husband does with the pictures I send him because I don't send him anything nude. So it's all good. If I didn't want to take the chance of anyone seeing "my virtues", I wouldn't send it. I usually send him cutesy pics, and, sexy pics.

mz_delacruz
07-13-2006, 11:44 AM
i have sent my husband 3 sets of sexy pictures (on different occasions).... he always wants more and more pics.... i've asked him if him and his guys do that... compare pics - he told me that he didn't want other guys looking at me that way, especially with me being his wife, but he says that their are some guys in there who don't care and will pass their wives/gfriends pics around for all to see....

Rainsbutterfly
07-13-2006, 12:32 PM
My baby love pictures! I send him pictures of my life. New outfits, wedding ideas, family, friends, hair, nails, he dwells in things like that. He feels he is home! I send pictures of proms, graduations, vacations, things like that! No nude pictures he says he doesn't want anything like that knowing, that co's may peep, he said he probably would lose it! He doesn't like them even smelling the letter!

momfriendwife
07-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Whatever he wants I send....

myhusbandswifey
07-13-2006, 02:50 PM
I send all types. Some sexy. Some just lounging around. Some goofy. He enjoys them all and writes a letter about each on after he jumps in them and joins me in the scene. I just had a portrait sketch of my face. I could not send the actual portriat buy I copied it & wrote a letter on the back. I just have to wait to see what he says. The sexy ones, he wants more of them and less in them as far a clothing. I don't know about that!

lovelooch4eva
07-13-2006, 03:51 PM
I haven't sent my fiancee any pics in awhile. But when I do send them I usually am in sexy lingerie!! He bugs me all the time to send him as many as possible I try to but lately it has been kinda hard to send pictures to him but I do try to often as I can. As for him showin his boys any pictures it doesn't bother me that he does show them I just hope he has enough sense to not show them all the time.

bj's girl
07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Hmm dunno, I can't stand the thought of my pictures falling in the hands of snooping COS and nosey mail clerks. I hate that! Also, I am a bit self conscious because I am small-chested and I don't know how to take pictures from an angle that compensates for this erm, deficit. How is it done?

one_luv
07-13-2006, 04:33 PM
My Fiance is always asking me to send him sexy pictures all the time but he gets upset if you cant see my face that clearly in the pic. I finally asked him what is the big deal I mean he has plenty of pictures of me and he confessed to me that the men in prison sit around and compare pictures of thier girlfriends/wives and actually rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 ( he said I got a 12:D ) I just thought that was the funniest thing and cracked up at the thought of grown men sitting around in a circle comparing pictures as if they were pokemon cards!

I had a little doubt and asked my brother (who is in pelican Bay) if this were true and he said Yes! The men show off the pictures and compare girlfriends/wives. So if you were ever wondering if anyone other than your man was looking at your pictures, the answer is yes. That also explains what they do in thier free time! lol! And why he keeps asking you for more and more pictures!!:p

Prisoners are individuals. Please do not assume people in prison turn into robots and all act a certain way. To say he only wants pics so he can show his friends shows igonorace about the power of pictures in prison. This is not the purpose of them, it's much greater then that. It's a tool that takes them out of that world. Sure, they share when their proud.

I send a lot of pics in all kinds of clothing and positions. Some pics (the fully clothed) my husband shares, but others are his own special pictures that he would tear someone up over if they tried to peek at them. But, the point is that I trust him to act approriately. I am completely comfortable with my body and do not have a problem with other people- COs, mailroom-seeing naked pics of me. If you don't trust him and don't want other seeing your pics, don't send them.

tamara916
07-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Prisoners are individuals. Please do not assume people in prison turn into robots and all act a certain way. To say he only wants pics so he can show his friends shows igonorace about the power of pictures in prison. This is not the purpose of them, it's much greater then that. It's a tool that takes them out of that world. Sure, they share when their proud.

I send a lot of pics in all kinds of clothing and positions. Some pics (the fully clothed) my husband shares, but others are his own special pictures that he would tear someone up over if they tried to peek at them. But, the point is that I trust him to act approriately. I am completely comfortable with my body and do not have a problem with other people- COs, mailroom-seeing naked pics of me. If you don't trust him and don't want other seeing your pics, don't send them.

I too am very comfortable with my body and if I wasnt comfortable with other people seeing my pictures I would not send them. They have to go through c.o.'s and the mailroom anyway. My boyfriend shows off my pictures because he is proud of what belongs to him and like any other man wants to brag about it. It doesn't bother me and I found it funny. I mean My man is smart enough to know what pictures he should keep to hisself. He also knows I belong to him and no other man can have me. He's very confident. I also never said he ONLY wants pics to show off to his friends. I know he wants pics so he could look at me and know I'm always gonna be there with him no matter what. I trust my man to the fullest with my pictures.

MamaSheila
07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Conservative ones only. His prison won't allow any other kind. I sent him three of our baby's ultrasound pictures also.

MrsDavis
07-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Hi Ladies, well I've sent my husband some sexy pics, and I surely hope that he is not passing them around, but i did send him about 16 pics and now he is asking for more and more...makes me wonder if he is showing them and scoring???UMMMM

Homiegirl
07-14-2006, 01:56 AM
I send my man pics all the time and they are usually some sexy ones, but I send him ones of everything....I print pics off the comp all the time that i upload with my digital cam and always put them in with his letters. I already know people see them, obviouslly they have to go through the mail room and then the CO's. If he shows off my pics in there, I really dont care. I cant send that sexy of ones anymore since he got to the prison, they have strict rules so they are always in lingerie and if he wants to show me off, I think it is a compliment!!

MsSchema
07-14-2006, 03:10 AM
I send in photo's from time to time. But he chooses not to share. But he is very private that way...Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks......What we consider disrespectful may be entertainment to another! All I know is that I enjoy posing and he enjoys viewing! And isn't that where it's at??? Peace

RICKSWIFEY
07-14-2006, 03:20 AM
Hmm dunno, I can't stand the thought of my pictures falling in the hands of snooping COS and nosey mail clerks. I hate that! Also, I am a bit self conscious because I am small-chested and I don't know how to take pictures from an angle that compensates for this erm, deficit. How is it done?

I AM ALSO FLAT CHESTED SO I KNOW HOW U FEEL.... :rolleyes: I TRY TO PUSH MY BREASTS UP WITH MY HANDS SO I LOOK LIKE I GOT SOMETHING LOL USUALLY I TRY TO COVER THE MIDDLE OF THEM UP BUT SHOW OFF THE SIDES CAUSE THEY LOOK BIGGER THAT WAY. I ALSO HAD A BABY, IM SKINNY BUT MY SON DID DAMAGE TO MY STOMACH LOL BUT I DO MY BEST WITH WHAT I GOT :)

bj's girl
07-14-2006, 04:50 PM
I AM ALSO FLAT CHESTED SO I KNOW HOW U FEEL.... :rolleyes: I TRY TO PUSH MY BREASTS UP WITH MY HANDS SO I LOOK LIKE I GOT SOMETHING LOL USUALLY I TRY TO COVER THE MIDDLE OF THEM UP BUT SHOW OFF THE SIDES CAUSE THEY LOOK BIGGER THAT WAY. I ALSO HAD A BABY, IM SKINNY BUT MY SON DID DAMAGE TO MY STOMACH LOL BUT I DO MY BEST WITH WHAT I GOT :)Thanks for sharing these tips, Rickswifey. I'm kind of new at this and shy to ask. I don't even talk about these things with my own mother. I'm not sure if I can muster the courage to send pictures. I feel like I'm exposing myself to the entire prison. I sure would feel a lot more comfortable if it was a women's prison.

crow94
07-14-2006, 08:29 PM
My most recent pic I've sent is of... my feet, with black nailpolish lounging in bath bubbles!:D He begged me for so long for it, I just had to give in!

I am usually fairly modest in full pics (the raciest I got was a silk black nightie), but I've sent naked body parts before.:blush:..face not included, just in case someone would get ahold of them..

And yes, my boyfriend told me the guys like to show their pics of their women, but he knows how I feel about pics (I hate having my pic taken, but I suffer sometimes just for him). So he keeps most of mine to himself. He shows them the ones we take at visitation, so that's OK because he always has his arms wrapped around me so I'm partially hidden.:)

Unfortunately, he's told me of times where guys have the "ugly" contest.. debating on who has the most "unattractive chick", throwing their pics in the pool, saying things like... "no, man, MY chick is the worst..." :eek:
I thought, well, that shows blantant disrespect for their women. Of course I think the ones doing that are just players anyway, but it was interesting to know.
I'm just relieved my man views women as the superior sex who should have the upmost respect.

RICKSWIFEY
07-15-2006, 03:08 AM
Thanks for sharing these tips, Rickswifey. I'm kind of new at this and shy to ask. I don't even talk about these things with my own mother. I'm not sure if I can muster the courage to send pictures. I feel like I'm exposing myself to the entire prison. I sure would feel a lot more comfortable if it was a women's prison.

I KNOW HOW U FEEL ABOUT BEING SHY. JUST REMEMBER THAT YOUR MAN WILL DEF APPRECIATE THE PIX U SEND AND THAT MOST MEN DONT SHARE THERE PHOTOS ( WELL THE EXPOSED ONES) SO TRY NOT TO WORRY. LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS!!!:)

neworleans85
07-15-2006, 12:22 PM
i still haven't got the courage to send any "sexy" pics, but one day i'm sure i will. i just send pics of everyday stuff, vacations, me & our friends. i made him a collage with pics of myself and he said he really liked it. then he told me he showed it to some guys and they thought i was cute. he had told one of his friends how i have a twin so now after they've seen a pic of me, i guess, he said they keep wanting him to hook them up with my twin! pen pals or something! lmao!!!

i'd worry too much about the CO's seeing any sexy pics i might send!!:blush:

LiLCJ9142
07-15-2006, 12:30 PM
I only have sent conservative pictures. I would love to send those sexy pictures, but I'm self conscious about my body && I would be worried that I would be passed around. I doubt he would do that, but I wouldn't even want his celly to see them && you know how those celly's get-they get close. Well my guy and his celly read each others letters to each other && the sexual fantasies that I talk about, haa haa.

JimmysonlyGirl
07-15-2006, 12:35 PM
I send my man both but he doesn't show any pic of any of us (our kids)to the guys in there, he got mad one time and called me after a visit and said that the guys who have visits on the same day will say did you see the girl in the blue or what ever just pointing out pretty ladies in the visiting room and he said no one needs to be looking at my woman and I don't want to hear anything like that from anyone, well his friend though he was joking and started teasing him about me and almost they about got into it over that. Crazy huh??????

JimmysonlyGirl
07-15-2006, 12:36 PM
although now he wants to get a nude pic of me tatooed on him..................

Gymnastic Chick
07-15-2006, 01:01 PM
nah, my brother would never ask people to send dirty pictures or anything. I sen some pictures of the duck pond an the dog and the cat and then two of grandma an me washing the dishes. He says there very nice. many hugs. Lis Sis (they call me that aroun here heheh) hugs

zombieprincess
07-15-2006, 01:13 PM
i've sent nathan alot of pics, no nude ones or really sexy ones but he loves the ones i send him, i never asked him if he shows off my pics i know some of his "buddys" have seen my pics. i really dont care if anyone else sees them except for the fact if anyone said anything bad about me nathan would probably get into a fight. he tends to be a bit over protective of me.

gemn526
07-17-2006, 09:07 AM
I haven't sent any sexy ones yet but I will... I send pics of everyday things and I have also sent pics of me and my son who he adores!!!!

Abomb
07-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Well, yanno the naughty kinds where hardly anything is covered. Oh ladies, believe me I take about 80 of the same shot and pose with my digital, just slightly changing it each time and then only choose one. Then I help it along a lil bit in photoshop, and crop the hell out of it. Ssshhhhh. (our secret) but those are for special occasions only. No way he's going to be getting used to them often. Getting one done and finished up is hard enough work. It doesn't bother me who sees them or where its floating around. I don't know anybody there, so I really could care less. Mailroom people are probably just like, boobs! Next! They get hundreds a day.

Then there are the me shots; face,feet,hands,out and about, the basic shots of whatever like the yard, house, pets, "schtuff", friends, family. Oh shoes. I have a shoe fetish, and he gets to see them. :yes: I could probably buy a small island with the amount of shoes I own, I've probably kept converse and vans in business for the past 6 years.

joybubby
07-24-2006, 04:13 PM
I no longer send no pix for this VERY reason. My address already been passed around several tiers and I dont need sexy pics of myself being passed to the same. :angry:

mrschris
07-26-2006, 09:56 AM
i send my hubby whatever kind of pictures he asks for...and he gets exactly what he wants. so needless to say, he has xxxx pictures of me and g pictures of me.

i seriously doubt if he shares them with anyone...he knocked another inmate out for putting his hands on pictures that belonged to my hubby. if there's one thing he doesn't share, it's his photos. he calls the other inmates on his tier choice names and shares very limited information and items with them.

Blackbeauty614
07-26-2006, 06:02 PM
I send my baby pics of our family. He has pics of me and our son hanging up so he can look at them everday. I also send him random pics that I take of me (like when I change my hair style and stuff). He's been asking me to send some "sexy pics" but I don't think he could handle the guards looking at me like that. I've taken them for him when he was home, so I guess I need to take some for him now.

Me-n-Ty
07-26-2006, 07:18 PM
lol...that is sooo funny ...picturing a bunch of guys sittin around comparing pictures of their women...geeze i hope i got a good score...LOL
the sexiest pic i sent was of me in a bikini...i hate the way i look in pictures so i whined a lot when he asked me to send the bikini pic ...i told him no at first cause i didnt want him showing his buddies but then i figure hey if hes proud to show me off then i might as well let him...i would show off his nakey picture to every one if they wanted to see it ...LOL but then again it is kind of personal so maybe not ... i do show off his other pics all the time...oh man im gunna have to break out the photo album tonight...lol

rosedealer
07-26-2006, 07:33 PM
i am sending my man exactly what he wishes to see and send it a few days after he ask for it. i wish to keep him happy always.

Melissa_2006
08-04-2006, 08:16 PM
I dont send my man sexy pics. The last time I did that someone got a hold of them and he got in more trouble. So I try any and everything to keep him out of trouble. ( I know I know not my responsibility, what can I say I Love the Big Baby!) He gets extremely jealous. Someone in there was picking on him and told him that when he got released (next month) he was coming here to our house to play Jody-that didnt go over well!!LOL He gets so uptight so easily. I told him that was okay not to worry-one inmate was enough to handle. Didnt need anymore of the inmates. LOL

AngelRose
08-05-2006, 12:27 PM
my husband also asks for sexy pics alot(and wants my face showing,AND a nice sexy smile for him too) too many!!! but never ever would he show them to any of the boys where he is....he doesnt even like the fact that some one in the mail room see's them and is very possesive over his sexy pics.. a co Once raided his cell and began looking through his special "album" of my photos and he went off saying "HEY THATS MY WIFE!!!!"hehe

c4u2nv
08-05-2006, 06:19 PM
as for the nude pics, i really couldnt do something like that. but i do send him at least 2 or 3 pics in every letter. but the pictures are more of my everyday life. pictures consisting of my family trips, different scenery (because he gets tired of the same four walls), me in conservative clothing things of that nature

Quintons_Lady
08-05-2006, 09:22 PM
I send pics of me at home relaxing sometimes in my pjs - new out fits just simple things that he likes

adams_wife4life
08-06-2006, 10:54 AM
I Know For A Fact He Hasnt Show My Pictures Thank God!!!!!! I Would Die Its Bad Enough The Mail Room Person Looks At Them

confusedinohio
08-06-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm kind of new at this and shy to ask. I don't even talk about these things with my own mother. I'm not sure if I can muster the courage to send pictures. I feel like I'm exposing myself to the entire prison. I sure would feel a lot more comfortable if it was a women's prison.
I completely understand. I don't mind him seeing the pics but the how ever many others that see it when they open the mail kinda creeps me out. Plus who knows who can get ahold of them when he's not looking. I know he wouldn't show them to others in prison because he's the jealous type and wouldn't like others seeing me that way. I haven't sent any that are nudie or even sexy though. He'd like the sexy ones but he doesn't want me to send nude ones because the CO's would see it.

JohnBrandi4life
08-06-2006, 02:25 PM
I have only sent him sexy pictures 1 time in the whole 6 years he has been in. Most of the time i can send him something fully clothed with my hair and make up done, and that does it for him.~~~Brandi

MrsDavis
08-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Honey, have more confidence in yourself, im sure whatever pictures you take your honey will love them...

optimistic
08-08-2006, 02:36 PM
I take all kinds of pictures. I view it as part of how I support him. I send sexy pics, on my way to work pics, pics I'd hate my Dad to see....LOL. But at the end of the day, I send what I know will make him happy. I am sure he'd like a NUDE one but I think as long as the "goodies" are under wraps it's all good!

The first time I took pics I was a little uncomfortable. Then I started making a night of it. A warm bath, some good music, candles and a couple favorite toys....TOO MUCH INFORMATION.....LOL :)

ChiccenWeezy
08-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Mostly normal pictures... and a few bra picture's....I just dont wanna think about the C.O's and whatnot looking at my pictures.

CoopsBabygirl
08-10-2006, 12:31 PM
I send all kinds of pictures. He loves getting them. He can have everything except nude pictures. I send lots of me, then some from my work with my residents, my g/baby, my kids, our town since he has been away so long, much has changed since he got locked up. Just anything he wants to see I will send.

honeyg
08-21-2006, 05:16 PM
I send pictures of me at all ages. Recently sent some from when I was 5 and 10 years old. The old pictures give me a good lead in for telling him what my life was like when they were taken. I think his favorites are from my college days. The guys all think my current pictures make me look like a librarian.

EDWARDSMISS
08-22-2006, 10:17 AM
How do you find out if they can nor cant get nude pitcures in your state?

Homiegirl
08-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Just ask ur man....he will know

lovinkiah
09-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I send him everything. Lingerie, some nude ones, pics of me and the baby. Me growing up, the baby growing up. Anything I think might interest him. I also go on some MSN Map thing and send him pictures of his neighborhood and my neighborhood.

cmlady
09-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I want to take some tasteful sexy pictures but am so nervous. He says I love you and your body. I am still uptight about it.

WeMissScott
09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
I sent some risque pictures not long ago...I had a few drinks when I took and mailed them. Apparently, BOP thought they were too much and returned them too me. When I saw the return envelope and looked at the pics, I decided never to take pictures and drink at the same time!! LOL! He likes pictures and asks me to send them as much as possible. I think I'll wait then send him a surprise ;)

KarrieMI
09-13-2006, 10:13 PM
I send everything, what ever I take pictures of including myself

KarrieMI

Porters Baby
09-14-2006, 12:10 PM
I send my baby normal everyday pics. I haven't gotten into posing for him yet....

FaithfulWifey
09-14-2006, 01:03 PM
I sent some risque pictures not long ago...I had a few drinks when I took and mailed them. Apparently, BOP thought they were too much and returned them too me. When I saw the return envelope and looked at the pics, I decided never to take pictures and drink at the same time!! LOL! He likes pictures and asks me to send them as much as possible. I think I'll wait then send him a surprise ;)

Oh my Gah,that was to funny,dang,lol....Okay,okay I was going to ask if they were real explicit or what?....But,I don't want to know.:rolleyes: I don't think we can send naked or risque pics in cali..

WifeyMaterial
09-14-2006, 01:27 PM
I send them all to my man. Whatever he wants, that's the least I can do to make him smile. My man is really overprotective and I seriously doubt he would show naked pictures of his future wife/mother of his child to his friends. He doesn't even like me to wear low cut shirts around them. I'm sure he shows regular everyday pics though.

Junipersmile
03-06-2007, 12:30 PM
I used to model. I have no problem with some CO seeing my pics or my man showing me off. He is my man and that is all that matters. If sending sexy, provocative pics makes his day, I'm more than happy to do that. I am blind to what the rest of the world thinks. :) I am crazy about that man. I cherish every moment, every word, every smile, every happiness and all the love. I live with no regrets.

murmurkibbies
03-06-2007, 01:36 PM

I'm a member of the itty bitty titty committee too. Take your picture kind of from the side, and squeeze your arms against your sides to squish your boobs closer together to make a little bit of cleavage... good luck :)

timmyslove
03-06-2007, 01:37 PM
i send modeling pictures i model in differnt sexy outfits, baby suites and lingerie and i send them to him., i always have my make up down up real nice and i keep him smiling thoug i no wwhat pics he would rather have ...lol

Jarrus' wifey07
03-06-2007, 03:25 PM
I use to send conservative pictures but i think imma switch it up for a while, (tryin get sexy) but how sexy can you get?

Junipersmile
03-07-2007, 08:04 AM
I use to send conservative pictures but i think imma switch it up for a while, (tryin get sexy) but how sexy can you get?

As far as you're comfortable with, and until you start getting them back because you went too far. :D

I really don't know what the big issue is anyway. What, no one has ever seen a person naked? :blah:

Do what you feel is right for you.

1Heart1Way
03-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Yep, I just found out that my man got a rejection slip for some pics I sent ... how humiliating is that!!! I am mortified by the thought that someone besides him would be checking out my merchandise. I really hope he is discreet, and I never thought about it before now, but I'm gonna ask him about that!!!!

Junipersmile
03-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Yep, I just found out that my man got a rejection slip for some pics I sent ... how humiliating is that!!! I am mortified by the thought that someone besides him would be checking out my merchandise. I really hope he is discreet, and I never thought about it before now, but I'm gonna ask him about that!!!!

Honestly, I wouldn't sweat it. He probably thought wow..wonder what she tried to send. :p My man would be like..ok..please describe in 'great' detail what you tried to send and why you think it was rejected..:D He'd spin a positive out of it.

I'm more than sure they get a lot of those type of pics trying to come through, so they probably don't pay as much attention as you are worrying about.

thatwiz
03-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I just sent the Mr. some naked ones, and some close up body parts. The COs called him down and he was like please let me have my pictures. They answered No. Kept them overnight and then called him down in the morning and gave him his pics. He was so happy. This one time they let him have them but I don't think on the regular that they would.

JewellzN
03-07-2007, 04:21 PM
I send fully clothes pictures MT dont allow those kind of pics eventhou I wish they did since he would love them im sure

Robin2006
03-10-2007, 08:55 AM
This is too funny cause I finally sent one in some sexy jammies and asked him if he showed them to his boys and he said"Do you want me too?" I was like "NO" they are just for you and I would never be able to face them if they are ever your friends out here...Now you got me wondering?????

monizie
03-10-2007, 11:14 AM
I send my man fully clothed pictures of me but I might change it up.

MrsMikelGibson
03-10-2007, 08:44 PM
lol. I send all kinds of pictures. In AZ the only regulation is that nothing can be penetrating... So Mikel gets "regular" pics of me and our boys that he shows to his boys. As far as the naughty pics he gets those about once a month and keeps those top secret as they are EXTREMELY hmmm...graphic? lol.

2nice
03-11-2007, 11:17 AM
I send my honey sexy (lingerie type) photos, but there aint no way that he would show them to anyone else!! They are for his eyes ONLY (well except for the COs checking the mail). Sometimes he may show some of his closer homies general photos of me, but that is it!

MsAkbar
03-12-2007, 01:48 AM
I think maybe once has he received lingere pic from me and I was fully covered behind drapes, and others are just lifes activities, vacations etc. Now they are mostly family photos casual stuff.

Forbidden Fruit
03-21-2007, 04:19 PM
at first I would just send him head shots, and normal pictures, but he asked me to send him some sexy photos, so I did. I just mailed them off 2 days ago. I know he will lovem. He specifically said no nuddys

wildukcat
03-24-2007, 08:31 AM
In Indiana they banned nude pictures, so I sent him some sexy ones in lacy lingerie. I specifically kept my face out of the pictures in case somehow they got into the wrong hands. I don't want the CO's correlating my pictures to me when I go and visit him either! That would be humiliating! He complains that you can't see my face, but he'll have to deal with it... haha.

aroundawaygyrl2
03-24-2007, 09:25 AM
I send my man sexy pics, family pics, conservative pics. But my man does not show my sexy pics to anybody, he says those are only for his eyes. And he's right, why would men want to show off their woman's body to someone else?

blondebabe
03-24-2007, 09:49 AM
sexy lingerie snaps but although I have a good body I would be really p***d if he should them to the other guys and I told him this and he said he doesn't share his lady and I shouldn't worry.

SnakeCharmer
03-30-2007, 05:33 PM
I send him all kinds of pics of me...he has them up all over his cell, in his window, on his mirror, beside his bunk.
I know that if i send him a pic, it has to go through other hands to get to him, but it doesn't bother me. He has to spend his whole life there, so i'm sure not going to let that one little thing stop me from sending him photos. as far as guys showing off their girls pics, yeah i'm sure it happens.. i mean if he was out here, and he wanted you to dress a lil "sexy" when you went out to the club( isn't that the same thing? he wants to * in a way show you off* see who loves me.. don't she look great*)
i understand both sides of the story some not wanting anyone but their man to look at them, and the other side. .. if he doesnt want to show anyone, is he ashamed?
as far as MY photos, there are some that i know he has shown a FEW guys ( not just random people) but a few friends, BUT he asked me first.. and i was fine with it.. that and i know who they are.

FreeJohnnyCam
04-03-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm scared to send really "sexxy" pictures. While my fiance was in the county..I sent him this really "sexxy" picture (I wasn't naked tho) and they sent it back..lol..it read "Refused due to explicit content"..

thatwiz
04-03-2007, 11:59 AM
His birthday was yesterday and I sent him some pics with just frosting on.

Mommy2006
04-07-2007, 11:08 PM
If I'm sending "sexy" photos it's usually in a thong and bra

niuyoricanpr
04-07-2007, 11:15 PM
I send him all kind of pictures including sexy ones in lingerie. He loves them. I can send them as long as i'm not touching my parts. And as for showing my pictures to his closest buddies, i don't care. I don't know if he does but really i don't mind.:D

fairydreemer
04-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I dont take very sexy pictures at all... I mean i go outside wear some nice outfits and pose for him, cute pics, nothing to sexual... i wouldnt send them there.... LOL... those are for his eyes only. not all the other men.
but i always make sure I take some nice poses for him, he likes them, i do full body shots so he can see everything....:cool:

VAC
04-09-2007, 01:23 PM
I've sent my daddy some sexy pics. he loves them. It took some nereve to do it! I dont think that he would show them to anybody...

TXDoll3
04-09-2007, 02:30 PM
I am a camera freak!!! EVERYRTHING I do I take a pict. of it to send it to him - so it would be like if he was their with me. Like if I buy something new - I take a pict. of it and send it.

raysgrl46
04-10-2007, 06:46 PM
I got a little daring the other night andsent him a few sexy ones, I trust him though and even if someone else sees them I still belong to him!!

MJG'S_B
04-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Well I can't send anything too revealing, like most woman on here. But my bf isn't pressed about it. We would rather BE with each other. And he knows I wouldn't feel that comfortable anyway sending him anything that exposes myself, I don't want ANYONE else seeing me, and we all know that the mailroom staff gets them first. :blah:
So I just send him normal pictures. Lately I've started taking just pictures of things we've talked about...Like I got a new lawn mower...I have a crumpling cement step outside that I don't know how to fix, so I sent him a picture of it to help me with how to repair it...people from work that I talk about...places I've gone to....I'm hoping that he'll feel more connected with things that I do day to day. And that he knows that no matter what I'm doing or who I'm with (since I'm now taking pictures ALL the time) that I am thinking of him and wishing he was here.

kristah350
04-17-2007, 06:22 AM
I sent him some sexy pictures once just recently, I asked him when I saw him last weekend what he thought as he didn't mention ever receiving them, He gave me a look and said BABY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!?! I try so hard not to think about that, he was smiling.....He said he kept 1 that was his favorite, and shredded the others into teeny tiny pieces. He said now when I get out, you can put on all the sexy outfits you want and model them for me, but they won't stay on long. :eek:

Allison80
04-17-2007, 06:27 AM
My man asked me to to take some pics of my butt so i did with some tight jeans on. I had my 5 year old take them for me and she was like"mommy why do u want me to take a picture of your butt" i was speechless.

RICKY'SWIFEY14
04-25-2007, 09:26 PM
my man wants all this sexy pics but i have no one to take them and he gets man lol oh well!! and i tried by my self and they come out really ugly, so he just gets boring ones i guess ones at family partys or me and the kids at the park and i know when he was in county dudes would sit there and pass eachothers pics of their ladies and that pyst me off because he told me he saw other womans goodies :blah: it's diffrent if its in a magazine but gurls that i would talk to at visit and see on regular basis not good! but one of this days i am going to surprise him with some pro hot pics!:D

Seatrout
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
i really send all types...
i send him photos of the dogs and then some of me at the strip club...

Face2Face
04-25-2007, 09:29 PM
My man asked me to to take some pics of my butt so i did with some tight jeans on. I had my 5 year old take them for me and she was like"mommy why do u want me to take a picture of your butt" i was speechless.

That is too damn cute....
My husband always wants pics of my butt too!

Face

jackjack
04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
That is too damn cute....
My husband always wants pics of my butt too!

Face

My husband too...he knows Im self conscious about some CO seeing my face. The idea that someone who is checking me in to visit knows what my body looks like bugs me. My husband is obsessed with my butt so he'll settle for headless butt shots ALL DAY. He sounds like a director in his letters telling me Ok...do this and arch like this and turn it up and from this side and hang the camera about 6 inches away...then turn and look at the camera....lolol..

tamara916
04-27-2007, 10:03 PM
My husband too...he knows Im self conscious about some CO seeing my face. The idea that someone who is checking me in to visit knows what my body looks like bugs me. My husband is obsessed with my butt so he'll settle for headless butt shots ALL DAY. He sounds like a director in his letters telling me Ok...do this and arch like this and turn it up and from this side and hang the camera about 6 inches away...then turn and look at the camera....lolol..

lol Thats how my man is too!!! He's like "Babe put your back against the wall and arch your back about 4 or 5 inches, keep your feet apart about 7 inches and bring your hair forward over your shoulder with one hand loosely on your thigh and one hand loosely behind your neck!" I'm like "wow you seem to have thought this through quite nicely!" lol:D

kktx
04-27-2007, 10:11 PM
I just send some of me and the kids, the dogs. He said to many would make him miss us more.....hmmm but maybe he will be good that way...lol

tyresa07
04-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Yah, I've sent my man ALOT of controversile pic's, and some have been returned to me, but some he never received and I never got back,so WHO knows where those are????? You just have to know the rules, and they can be pretty bad pic's. When my man rode out, he had put a letter w/ pic's in them and the CO's were lookin at em "like da*n she's HOT, and it really pis*ed my man off!!!!

nellypete
07-03-2007, 08:10 PM
I send my man, very sexy pics, of my breast, and what not. As long as you are now showing your privates ( you all know what I mean) i.e. , legs wide open- then is okay. I also sent him pics of my a*** but I was wearing a thong. He actually like them. Also if you really want to like send him a picture of you nude, all you have to do is buy one of those waterbase markers, and when he gets it, all he has to do is wet the pic a bit, and he will see you full frontal....

tbrizing
07-03-2007, 08:22 PM
In that case, he will not get another picture of me!!!!! lol. I really don't know if I can trust him with sexy pictures of me. Although he says he doesn't show any of his pictures, but you will never know the truth!!!!!!! I don't think the facility that he's in will allow him to have sexy pictures anyway!!!!!

dans_baby
07-03-2007, 09:46 PM
I just sent Dan lingerie pictures for the first time. I was worried that he may show someone else, but then I thought about how much of a jealous person he is. I don't think he would really show them off LoL. He wants some of my entire body but I can't figure out how to do it because I don't have anyone to take them. Any ideas??? LoL

aNt's wIfE X 10
07-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Whatever he wants! Usually pictures of me and our son, and family pictures of us right before he left. He also asks to see some "SKIN" so I make sure he gets his fix! but he's always requesting new "MATERIAL". He just loves my COKE BOTTLE as he calls it! LOL.

LamontLover
07-04-2007, 12:30 PM
He asked me to send him some pix and I was like, dag... I send you pix all the time! Lamont's like... no... less clothes! Okay, ya'll... I'm originally from SoCar, raised up in and out of the church, Jesus staring at me, all that! At 1st I told him... let me think about it. The way I see it is like this, he's LWOP, I love/trust/adore/admire/respect him, vice versa, so what's the deal?! I WAS NAKEY!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :ha: :ha: :ha: I couldn't believe I did that! But as I was taking the pix myself (you have to hold the camera arm's length from you), I was laughing and pretending Lamont was holding the camera! I had so much fun taking those pix! But guys, you should had seen me at Walgreen's developing... lololLOLOLOLOL :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: any other time I develop, I can't get any help, and now with these "red light specials"... here comes the darn manager! lolololololololOLOLOLOLOLOL...but I wasn't too put off about it... I was driven by my love for my husband and the look on his face when they hand him the 10 pix I sent... oh boy... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

boston1983
07-04-2007, 12:30 PM
he asked for them too....but i tried last night cause i have a 12 second self timer in my camera....it was um not sucessful...i have 12 seconds to run in front of the camera and pose lol - any suggestions???

DirksWifey
07-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Hmmmm sweetie keeps asking for pics, and i can never send him enough. :no: One time I sent pics and they got into the wrong hands and some crazy stranger was writing me begging me 2 leave sweetie for him. :angry: Sweetie tried 2 find him but they were on sepearate yards. So sometimes im nervous 2 send sexy fliccs. But I do anyway. Its funny because he has really mapped out what type of pics, what to wear, how to pose, & that look in my eyes that he needs to see. :D He always gets casual pics, just to brighten his day. :thumbsup:

Najm
07-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Alex has asked me many times to send sexy photo's, but I have always had an excuse not to.The truth is, I am not comfortable with the weight I am at and am working on it, but I never really sent anyone photo's like that before.
I got brave the other night and took about 37 photo's, he's only going to get about 12 of them!
Still, it will keep him happy, although now I know he will constantly tell me since I did it once, it shouldn't be a problem.
I am sure as i do more, it will become easier.

dans_baby
07-04-2007, 06:37 PM
But guys, you should had seen me at Walgreen's developing... lololLOLOLOLOL :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: any other time I develop, I can't get any help, and now with these "red light specials"... here comes the darn manager! lolololololololOLOLOLOLOLOL.
HAHAHA! I totally understand, LamontLover!!! I was trying to get them developed at Wal-Mart and I was all asking the clerk if they had to actually see the pictures or if they just had to know how many because there wasn't any nekkid ones, but I had some pretty flashy ones LOL and she was all like yes, we have to see them...I ended up printing them off at work (hoping to hell I could be the first one to the printer) LOL I need to find somewhere that they don't have to actually look at them, or get thick skinned! LoL!

LamontLover
07-05-2007, 04:18 PM
DanLover.... lolololol oh man... next time go to Walgreens or CVS... just a bit more privacy...lolololol... oh, and Lamont's place (USP Lee) is on l o c k d o w n!!! Hopefully, he has the pix to droll over! lolololol

LamontLover
07-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Boston1983... hold the camera at arm's length... it takes practice, but I was able to get some great pix of my ta-ta's! lolololol

michaels wifey
08-05-2007, 01:28 PM
the self print thing at wal-mart they have never looked at them because it gives a report out.

dreamin_of_u
08-05-2007, 02:45 PM
My man alwayz be asking me for pictures fully clothed and in sexy lingere also ones from back in the day when we first met. I don't mind sending pictures and he knows which ones he can show off and the ones he cant. it seems every letter he asks for pictures one way or another. I wonder if his prison does the whole ranking thing:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hisbutterfly23
08-05-2007, 03:15 PM
The most revealing pic I sent was me in a mini dress and some knee high boots... the picture cut my head out a little and he was all in his feelings about it..now I know why.

ladyvb
08-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I send him pictures from our wedding, reminders of his commitment and responsibility!!!!!!

redhaired_dolly
08-06-2007, 08:19 PM
You need something for all of the above on the poll.

starlitemoon11
09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I cannot bring myself to send sexy pics!!!! I can write the sexiest letters and have sexual phone conversations with him on the phone. No problem! And I don't have a problem walking around my house in the nude, or even going to nude beaches. But, there is something that just doesn't feel right when I think of sending sexy photos through the mail. It's like I can't actually sit down and look through them with him so, it makes me nervous. I mean, you can never cover up what you have revealed in a photo, like you can at a beach. It makes me feel jittery. but, I would send him some in a gown, or some cute p.j.'s, or a bikini. That is different. Call me weird.:)

NewAfrikanLove
09-11-2007, 06:50 PM
i don't have a digital camera yet so the pictures i send have to be PG 13 because i don't want to embarrass the young girl at CVS who develops my pictures. he's got a million and one requests in for different poses so as soon as i get the technology, it's on and popping! i've already had a few of my more tasteful pics rejected... but i don't mind trying. :)

redhaired_dolly
09-11-2007, 07:02 PM
There should be an "all of the above" option other than not sending any. I send all sorts of pictures. Funny pictures, conservative pictures, pictures from places we visit, people I hang out with, things we do, etc. There are pictures with family, etc, too. Then there are sexy pics just for him. They can't ever get too many pics. It keeps them tied to the world.

JG's Baby Girl
09-11-2007, 10:30 PM
I send Jon ALL KINDS OF PHOTOS! I've snuck in actual "spot" shots and I've sent scenery shots. Actually, I suggest each of you send your man a few shots of his former neighborhood (if he's been in long enough for there to have been some changes in the environment) so he doesn't get shell-shocked when he returns. Jon likes seeing that the store that used to be a rickety convenience store is now a fast food restaurant or that what used to be a grassy field is now a shopping center. If we go out of town, I always take pictures. I also take pictures when me and my girls go to the club. Basically, I'm a shutterbug and like sharing my daily happenings with him through pictures.

FaithfulWifey
09-12-2007, 10:39 AM
I send him mostly day to day photo's or some with the top of my thong showing(with pants or skirt on)...He does'nt want me to send any risky pics because the CO's get to see them and on top of that,they get to see his wife before he does,lol....He does'nt like that idea so we keep it simple..

pensgirl3
09-12-2007, 10:59 AM
i sent him sexy pics, regular pics, and he also wanted pics of his friends.
he promised me he wouldn't show off the sexy pics, so he better not be lying. if i find out he has shown them off, that will be the last of it!

mferrer
09-12-2007, 11:09 AM
I actually sent my fiance a contract saying that the sexy pics i send him are for his viewing pleasures only! hahaha! he signed it and sent it back.

shya3
09-12-2007, 04:51 PM
He has all sexy pictures of me

HisBarbieDoll
09-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I send him everyday pictures,sexy pictures and pictures of his son He says he shows off the everyday pictures as soon as he get them

BabygirlNGary
09-24-2007, 06:27 PM
I sent sexy pics after he harassed me about it but normally I am fully clothed!

Tre's Treasure
09-24-2007, 08:54 PM
My man has pics from the new house to the kids to downright porn ( it took me 3 years to get the nerve). I asked if he would ever show them and his reply was "you come here every week, everyone knows you....I don't want to share you is the main reason but secondly what did of a piece of sh** would I look like to disrespect you in that manner" I beleive him because he is extremely possessive.

inmatemama
09-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I sent my husband a picture of me once in a bikini, which he never recieved, and nearly a year later, I got it back, marked "sexually explicit"...
Where WAS IT, AND WHO HAD IT?!

danielle27
09-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Lol. I laughed at some of these...like the butt pictures and having him tell you exactly how to take it. I haven't sent my baby pictures in awhile, but honestly, we can't send letters with even kiss marks/lip marks on them so any picture that even comes close to being "sexy" the cos look over and then it takes them awhile to send back. I'm pretty sure they read the letter I sent him with the lip marks because Mike told me they told him he got this letter and it took two weeks for them to send it back!!

Abercrombiegrl
09-25-2007, 06:10 PM
my b/f kept asking me to send him some almost nude and finaly when i was about ready to he got picked up by DOC but its funny becuz they wouldnt let him take anything with him and his mom went and picked up all of his stuff... so now im happy i didnt

Kathenamarie
10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
My husband would never want me to send any really sexy shots. He would not want anyone else seeing me, the COs seeing my pix, or for there to be any disrespect. I might send him a picture with some tight jeans on and my tummy showing though. I want him to remember so he will be warmed up till and when he gets out. ;)
He's said some of the guys show of their pix, and some COs and mail room people talk about them too. Boy, I couldn't handle that. So, I'll save it up. But he'd better be ready!

CHIgirl
10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
If you check out my myspace, you can probably tell the types of pics I like to send. He claims he has a limit though to how many he can keep. That kind of pisses me off and makes me think he does not want anymore pictures of me, but whatever. I know I am sexy. I usually like to show off my butt. I wont be completely turned around, but with my head tilted to the side so he can see my face. I have always liked taking pictures. I have a friend who is a photographer actually. A really good friend. lol. We do all kinds of different shots at different angles in different outfits. I do everything from the dark fishnets S&M look, to just the standard jean mini skirt Abercrombie girl look. Mostly, I love tank tops and booty shorts. I keep it casual, cute, but sexy and stylish. :o

CHIgirl
10-08-2007, 10:34 PM
I can not stand the fact that other guys would be looking at my pics and/or rating them. It is kind of gross, but it goes on for sure. Anyway, I sent him lots of pics while he was in county, but I have not sent any since he got transferred like two weeks ago.

*~Missin'Him~*
10-21-2007, 01:35 PM
I've sent a couple pics of us to him. One of our faves of us kissing and then the other just looking at the cam. And then one of our "babies" (doggies) so he has them! That's it so far.

IloveMaxTB
11-13-2007, 12:31 PM
I send my man all types of pictures. I send him really sexy ones, nude with little black bars across 'certain areas', a few with me in my corsets and teddys and then a bunch of me normal. Some of just me, some of me and my friends, and a few backstage at a theater production that I am in. It all depends on the mood I am in really...

lvrobles
11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Well I send pic. of my life , things that happened during the week or where we went he always appreciates them , I just want him to feel as much part of my life as possible, But i don't think he shares them that much I send quite a bit every week. But if he does I think it's because he wants to share his little times of happiness

LadiOutkast
11-14-2007, 12:45 AM
I Send My Babe, Sxy Pose's We'll Everything... He Doesn't Show His Boi's The SXY Pic's But He Shows Off The 1s We Took @ The "VISIT"...

holdinghimdown
11-14-2007, 02:02 AM
I have a hard time trying to get my best friend to take them...even though she seen me in my panties b4..she sucks!

sukura
11-14-2007, 02:11 AM
I send fully clothed ones for now :)

MissingMyDaniel
11-15-2007, 05:41 PM
My hubby got me good. He asked and I said no, so he comes at me with this.... Baby, I can't look at mags or even women on tv without feeling guilty. And I only want to see you in my dreams.:rolleyes: Talk about smooth and he got them. I don't have any worry bout him showin them to anyone, he's way too protective of me. I did send him a buddha pose, I'm 8 months prego now, and he shows that off to no end. I was a twig before and he's so proud of what his baby is doin to my body. :shake: Where do men come up with their brilliant ideas? :idea:

Shaytony
11-15-2007, 11:11 PM
I send fully clothed pictures right now, but I am not against the sexy pics.

esteli
11-16-2007, 12:40 AM
I send everything. My stuff, family photos, conservative, artsy, sexy, naughty.

Angel-888
11-16-2007, 07:03 AM
I send him sexy ones and regular ones.

an9els_baby
11-16-2007, 10:56 AM
i send him both.. i know he puts the regular ones on the wall by his bed but he keeps the other ones to himself. hes kinda jealous so i know he wouldnt be passin around pics of me to his homies. lol it just depends on your man..

polo's girl
11-16-2007, 11:18 AM
i have only sent conservative pics.what i got is for my man and him only!! I dont want the co and other inmates checkin me out!

Cuba N Mime
11-18-2007, 04:39 PM
My man always wants me to send him naked pictures but I can't seem to get around to sending them none the less take them!

Mrs_Stone_Cold
11-27-2007, 09:22 AM
No sexy pics... I've seen guys using them like trading cards, compairing etc... I'd tare through that jail like a tasmanian devil.

I take pictures of me, me and the kid together, Change of season / nature pics (there's a creek behind my house, so I took one at summer, trees green, one at fall, beautiful leaves changing colors, and then I'll take one at winter when the snow covers all the branches.) Around the house, the neighborhood.
He begs for the sexy pics... but he knows that ain't gonna happen....

adevilinherhat
11-27-2007, 03:11 PM
I've sent sexy pics and fully clothed ones. I highly doubt he's showing them off in there...he said he'd break someone's legs for lookin'...haha...guys are so cute when they're jealous.

mindfreak4781
11-27-2007, 03:33 PM
I send him whatever he asks for. I'm not worried about him showing them to anyone. I know he won't disrespect me like that. I don't mind if he shows the normal ones to ppl as long as he keeps the sexy ones for himself.

jdsbabygirl610
11-27-2007, 04:17 PM
I send nice photos...I would send naughty ones but like some of the other girls on here I worry that a CO is gonna intercept it! And my body is for my mans eyes only!!

princssabsinthe
12-09-2007, 04:08 AM
I send him all kinds of pics... family, out with friends, around the house, just bein goofy... & then every once in awhile sneak a sexier one in there to suprise him. I know he's not showing anyone else because he's in the SHU so i don't have that to worry about, even when he was gp i didn't worry because he's WAY to protective & respectful to do something like that knowing i wouldn't be ok with it.

pyrochick
12-09-2007, 02:37 PM
after a month and a half of him being in there, ive sent him just regular pictures of myself, of me and him, and of me and my girls when we're out. he's asked me to send him sexy pictures on numerous occasions, but i really dont care for the idea of amateur self timed and self taken sexy pictures.

im a makeup artist and i deal with models and photographers on a daily basis, so i actually booked some time with one of the photographers i often work with to take sexy pictures of me, :) i was a tad shocked that he was ok with the idea of another man seeing me in lingerie and such, but he knows we all keep it professional and my photographer knows the trouble that may come his way if he ever tried to make a move on me, lol.

weinerdawooh
12-11-2007, 12:48 AM
i send memories of our outtings in the past, current hobbies i'm into, and dirty pics...well he's always asking ... so i'm saving it for our 2 year anniversary coming up ;) i think of it as if i was in his position i would like a sexy pic of him as well :rolleyes:

howiewonderstud
12-11-2007, 01:05 AM
I send him pictures of me, but fully clothed..
The last one I sent was of me wearing my fake-fur coat inthe middle of a 3 foot snowbank! Now how sexy is that?
lol

Besides, I don't need him showing other guys a picture of me wearing nothing but a Gstring and a smile- how embarrassing would that be, to get there to visit him and half the men inthe room looking at me cause they had already seen me half clothed????
ummm- no thank you

+
I don't trust the mail room where he is-
they already stole 2 of the better hockey cards from him, a money order for $50- and god knows what else... the last thing I want is some nasty mail- reader looking at my arse hanging out of a gstring.

2getha4eva x3
12-11-2007, 11:06 AM
I send my hubby Conservative pictures of me and our family, I don't trust the mail room.

Donellsgirl
12-11-2007, 11:21 AM
I send him Sexy but Classy pictures, fully clothed.

thatgirlyc
12-19-2007, 12:52 AM
My baby and I did a little video on my digital camera a week or so before he went in. I printed out several frames but the printer I was using had no black ink so I had to invert the colors in order to print them out. They turned out really neat, and he got each one I sent. I think they may not have let them through otherwise. He was stoked too, now he wants each frame of the video so he can put them all together and flip through them really fast, he said it would be just like watching it. I love him so much.

LovinSadness
12-19-2007, 01:17 AM
i send my man all kinds of pictures But never showing too much he doesnt want me to anyways he says he wouldnt want anyone looking at me like that other than him, I was thinking of sending him some sexy pictures anyways cause im sure he would like em but im not sure if i should i think just as long as he doesnt have them out in the open no one will really get to see them what do u guys think?

sweetthing421
12-26-2007, 10:41 AM
I Send Him My Xxx Pix Lol. Hes Allowed To Get Them So I Send Them

Shawn's Girl
12-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I could not imagine send my husband sexy pictures of me. I send him normal pictures and he is happy just seeing my face.

ymaberrie
01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
HAHA! yes I admit that I've sent my man pics of me in as little as possible, he wants more and more...dang I sent him like 8 pics of me in ligerie and several different angles and now he wants different positions...I skate the rules on the mail regs because my aerola was peeking out in my bustier in one of the pics, but he knows that he's damn lucky to get me practically naked since I'm not an exibitionist and I know others will be seeing my goods... but I know my man loves my body and shit I ain't ashamed of it. I'm debating on sending him more "naughtier" pics I know I can't go nude (they'll send it back and the only one seeing it would be the mail clerks :( ) I can't wait until I can visit him! He says that he ain't showin them off but even if he is it means he's proud to have me as his woman...I'm not sure he would show them off since he's "possesive" of me but ya never know...I also take pics of everything to send him so that he's more a part of my everyday life and he gets something other that the nice view of the yard! (plus he asked me to)

missingjeff
01-04-2008, 03:51 PM
The only pics I have sent my husband is of our dog, kitten, his son and a few of myself that he asked for. I don't really want to send sexy pics because my husband is in a small facility and I think that it would be very uncomfortable whenever I go to see my husband or drop something off. I know these people open their mail and look at their pictures and my husband wouldn't like anyone else looking at his personal pictures including intimate pictures of his wife. So we are waiting for him to come home that way we can do what we want when he want.:D I can't wait!!!

sarahface
01-04-2008, 11:16 PM
i send him some revealing ones. nothing too bad. they arent allowed to have naked pics, he tells me to sneak some and maybe they won't check them all. but i don't want the mail guys to see that, yaknow?

jaquez2b
01-05-2008, 04:39 PM
my man has been locked up for 3 years and had been asking for "sexy" pics for a while. I always said no until recently. I finally got the guts to send him the pics. They were not too revealing, but just enough. He was happy! I felt the same way, I didn't want other people seeing pics like that. Wether it be the guards that check the mail or another inmate. I know that he would never purposely show those pics to someone though.

I'd rather spend time missing you than spend time with someone else!

Lesliezack
01-05-2008, 04:43 PM
some like these

hiswifey11
03-18-2008, 10:15 PM
The thing that i have is that at the jail that my boyfriend is in there they open their mail i think that lingerie and nude photos and such are things that should just be between the two of us..the guards and all that don't need to know about my goodies.

miss_my_tony
03-19-2008, 12:20 AM
I sent him what you're calling "conservative" ones..which have the both of us in them and one "naughty" one of me..why not? ;) I don't know who sees it before he gets it, he doesn't know who sees it before he gets it so its completely anonymous..I don't care one bit what anyone thinks as long as it makes his time easier

mhisz.chadwick
03-19-2008, 12:56 AM
i send him alot of pictures. face shots, full body {but fully clothed} and some lingerie. he'd really rather me not send too many sexy pictures, he gets jealous easy and he doesnt want anyone seeing my body...silly man! haha

Capribry
03-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Well I must be the freak-a-leek on this board cause send him xxx pictures. You can't see my privates or nothing like that. But like thong with heels in different positions and angles and I write nasty stuff on the back of them. I send him like 20 at a time too. I don't care if the CO sees them. It's not like they know me. My man is a show off and he loves showing me off but I doubt that he shows pictures of my ass to his inmates. He is jealous as hell. He thinks I'm the sexiest thing in the world and I like it. He does show our visitation pictures and yes they do compare girls/wifes.

ladyelise
03-19-2008, 11:37 AM
I wouldn't send anyone any nude pics of me! Now, I didn't say I don't have any, don't get it twisted! I send I guess normal pictures, when I go on vacation, concerts, clubs, some family pics, on my motorcycle, etc. I sent him one for Christmas, I was in the Bahamas in a two-piece! But it was more of a running joke we have going about hitting the gym! Yes you can have 4 kids and abs w/a belly ring!~Holla~

twixnstix
03-19-2008, 04:04 PM
well, i have sent my man a ton of pictures of me and my friends doing every day things like hanging out at the bar and stuff, but i have sent him a few tasteful pictures as well, he told me he would never show those ones to anyone because my body is his... he doesnt want some creep to keep my image in their spank bank, but i dont mind that he shows the other pictures around, theres nothing in those to worry about.

takenmomof3
03-19-2008, 04:07 PM
I never sent the naughty ones before, he never asked for them. So last week I asked him why he's never asked me. He said because he didnt want me to do it if I didnt want to and he figured if I wanted to then I would have. So I surprised him with some naughty pictures. I don't care if the mail room sees them, I only go see him a couple times a year hes so far away. Now he wants more! lol!!

fyrenspyce
03-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I didn't vote b/c I really didn't fall into any catergory listed. I have sent "sexy lingerie" (of upper body only) to him once recently. He knows I'm not comfortable with it so he doesn't ask anymore. Those were a surprise for him on Valentine's day! I usually send snap shots of every day life and sometimes I take "extra cute" ones just for him. It depends. Mostly he likes the every day kind of stuff and family events, holidays, etc. I send lots of pictures!

dougsgirl2007
03-21-2008, 09:50 AM
My man is in county...The naughtiest thing I wore in one was a black nightie where you could see alot of my breasts but not all.....And yes I know he shows my pics off but I also hear them talk about me at visit and point...he loves it and I love it because for one i'm insecure and its reminding him what he has at home....So yes he can show my pics He is proud of me and that makes me happy.. :)

mrsdjones
03-22-2008, 11:42 AM
I send him pics of random stuff i.e. raining outside, snow fall, Kids acting a fool, sexy shots in lingerie, shots of the house when i do something different!

tcox
03-24-2008, 10:00 AM
I have sent my man a couple of photos and they are very tasteful or so to speak. Yeah, i know that they compare pics but if it keeps them happy them do it. Just make sure that your man is in love and wouldnt ever even if he was angry would do anything to harm you by showing those photos.

ahannah1561
03-24-2008, 11:21 AM
i have sent pics of my chest with a sexy bra, my stomach but that is the sexiest it gets, i know that they show em' off so i keep it low scale!!

fieryvixenqd
03-24-2008, 11:22 AM
I send him all kinds of pictures at least once a month of me and our daughter. On special occasions I do send sexy ones, like for his birthday or Christmas. For a surprise I mixed in some nude ones with this last batch, we'll see if they make it through.

I know they show off their girls pics to each other but my baby would never show the sexy ones. I asked him about that once and he said of course he shows off my pics but only the conservative ones. "What are you crazy? You're the mother of my child and my future wife. I don't ever want anybody looking at you like that."

gipkim
03-26-2008, 05:52 AM
Yes, Yes and more Yes, I do send my lover/my man/my life sexy pictures of me in all kinds of lingerie and others as well, I love to see the smile on his face after I visit and he has seen the pictures, nothing like it in the world. Since they do not allow nudes any more I don't see anything wrong with some sexy shots, gives him somthing to look forward to when he comes to claim what's his.............(HUGE SMILE):D :D

Lamontswifey
03-26-2008, 09:01 PM
WOW!!! Thanks Tamara for informing me that they actually DO share pictures. I've always thought they did,but I've never asked if they did or not because my body is sexy as hell and, I dont care :) My husband is at Pelican Bay and you cant show much anyway.

Lamontswifey
03-27-2008, 10:07 AM
I send all kinds of picture. Pictures of myself unclothed and clothed, Pictures of the family, Pretty places, Newest cars etc.

tirednlonely
03-27-2008, 12:16 PM
i just recently sent a pic for my hubby of me sitting on the bed in leather. He likes leather with a little chest showing. I am insecure so i don't think i could do lingerie pics even though i would love to so he would have somethng to look forward to. He should be recieving them today, can't wait to hear his response.

HES_MY_HEART
03-23-2009, 10:16 AM
i hope he hasnt shown anyone some of the pics i have sent. most are decent but some ;) and i hope he kept those to himself like he said he did.....lol

missin norm
03-23-2009, 12:30 PM
depends on the guy... i send my man pics of all different kinds, some sexy ones and the ones that are appropriate are up on the walls in his room so only he and his roommate see them and anyone else who comes into his room, he has one on him all the time and the sexy ones stay in the drawer by his bed and NO ONE sees them... he snaps when guys make comments about me looking 'hott' when i come to visit so i can guarantee he's not showin them off!!!

Iamjustagirl
03-23-2009, 01:13 PM

My man was soooo very eager to get new pictures of me. I finally broke down and asked him "Damn! Are you sharing or giving my pictures out?! My god!" He got so offended by that and said that I was treating him like an animal, a wolf to be specific.

Now, he tells me that he wants to fill up his "wall" and/or photoalbum with my pictures and he always makes a point to say that his pictures are for his eyes only. LOL But, I still strongly believe that they share pictures, period. He has even mentioned looking at someone else's book. I just hope that no one's pictures are being passed about as currency

Buggs_Wife0515
03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
I just sent some pics of me in this nighty that he likes but only 5 cause I did not know if they would sent them back!!!!! I have sent a ton of pics of the kids and I just hanging at home, but he has been on me for some sexy shots I don't care who see's them because they are very tasteful!

Chynab
03-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Well,my stomach is damn near in full bloom right about now.So,I don't have any other choice but to send fully clothed pictures.I could see myself now trying to do a sexy pose in skimpy lingerie with all of these stretch marks,looking real stupid:haha::haha::haha:LOL

miss k_0836
03-24-2009, 01:42 AM
I sent some sexy pics, my friend did them, one of just my booty in some lace panties and I edited it on put property of then my mans name :) He loved him, its his favorite part. I sent him like 10 sexy ones. But I also send him old pics of us, his children and his dog :) SO he gets a lot of pics. I know he has showed a few guys I honestly dont care because I know I look good, I have had two kids and I am proud of my body! Plus they arent bad and like others said VERY classy! I could understand why he would want to show me off, I would want to show him off too!

ILuvMyMikeyb0y
03-24-2009, 01:54 AM
Lol thats funny

cttssh
03-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Most of the pictures I send him are ones that just get taken as I am out and about with friends and family and stuff so they are just regular fully clothed...or pajamas on Christmas morning at my parents. Although now that I think about it I have to get some more...he said in the letter he just got that he needs some new pics of me. And he is going to be home in just a couple of months but he still needs them I guess.

MushyMoo
03-24-2009, 08:18 PM
So far it has only been fully clothed.. I am about to send out some pictures within the next 2 days in a bikini.. the lingerie I haven't gotten to yet lol When he gets to his home jail ;)

Enjay
03-24-2009, 08:33 PM
I have promised my husband professional portrait pics for years and haven't done it. I have gained alot of weight and haven't seen him in 4 years so I am very shy of cameras. Does anyone have any suggestions an places to go for pics that can make a big woman look good? I'm not ugly, just bigger then I'd like to be!

MyDito4Life
03-25-2009, 02:49 PM
I send my dito whatever he asks for.... i have sent completely nude shots and close ups of certain body parts :o where he is he can have just about anything.... so thats what he gets :hee: Its all his so why not let him look at it and also see what hes missing since he was not thinking! Yes, there is a method to my madness lol :p

MyDito4Life
03-25-2009, 02:51 PM
I have promised my husband professional portrait pics for years and haven't done it. I have gained alot of weight and haven't seen him in 4 years so I am very shy of cameras. Does anyone have any suggestions an places to go for pics that can make a big woman look good? I'm not ugly, just bigger then I'd like to be!

Just be yourself and take your own pictures! YOUR the one that makes yourself look good... he loves you for YOU

Waitting For Him
03-25-2009, 03:00 PM
I sent him just a pic of me sitting down with the outfit he loves on me, 2 pictures of kids(the mother would never do it nor would his mother(from what I hear), so i took upon myself because i know how much he loves and miss his kids he is wonderful father. One of my daughter and I and two of my daughter who he has claimed has his own. :-) Once he gets to mainline I will be sending more and asking the prison what is allowed and not allowed.

Waitting For Him
03-25-2009, 03:02 PM
P.S. That is super funny, and I wouldn't care if he went showed my pictures off.

pbandk
03-27-2009, 08:37 AM
He doesn't even ask for sexy pictures. Must not think I'm sexy!LOL

stefbear
03-28-2009, 04:57 AM
I send him pictures of our 3 boys. He loves to show them off. I haven't sent him any of me yet. I hate my pictures. i guess I need to get over that one and find someone who can make me look decent.

KeithsWifeyxOx
03-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Keith has been buggin me lately to send him some sexy pics. I sent him some before but when we had a fight his ass sent em all back! His loss! Haha but no for real he would neverrr show any other dudes my pictures. He gets all worked up about that stuff. He doesn't even like me writing my return address cuz hes afraid some other inmate will see. He gets all hyphy when another dude even talks to me...Nevermind showing them my sexy pics!!

Gotti's Wifey
03-28-2009, 08:45 AM
I have sent pics of me in my bra... but really to tell you the truth I dont think my husband would show anybody,but if he did i wouldnt know...So I really dont care. I may be stupid but oh well.....
He wants more....!!!! lol

NoahsMama
05-18-2009, 12:31 AM
Well so far I mostly send pics of our son. And I will definitely continue to do this especially, because when he left our son was 1 week short of being 1 month old, so I take pics like crazy of our son and send those in so he never feels left out of how he is growing. I have sent him a few pics of myself, fully clothed, but in cute poses. He has yet to ask for any naughty pics, and I am not even sure if he can receive those types. I send him pics of our English Bulldog too, LOL.

J&D7
05-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Everyday ones when I go out, of me, friends and family, places I see, etc
And then of course there a few sexy ones. Nothing too provocative, just bra shots, or in some cute pjs or wrapped up in a towel lol! Oh and I sent him some recently of me whilst having a bubble bath... he loved 'em! :)

esteli
05-18-2009, 07:38 AM
everything...
and lots of naughty pics
family, me, my dog, my daughters,
my travels,
historial buildings,
everything and anything
even a moose with 10 birds sitting on it. LOL

MsPie
05-18-2009, 08:38 AM
I send him pictures of everything I have pictures from.... and of course, those sexy ones. He loves them and is always wanting more. I was a little nervous about doing it the first time, cuz I didn't want anyone else to see them. But I know my man doesn't want anyone else looking at my hot bod, so I'm more comfortable sending the sexy ones now. It's fun to go buy some new lingerie just for him...

cazann23
05-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Well none of my pictures are really sexy they are usually just of me being me with all of my clothes on. My man did tell me that he showed one of my pics to a friend of his in there and the friend just said damn she doesnt look like she fucks around. I guess I look bad ass as he put it. I think that I am pretty so I guess if he shows them off its all good. He did tell me that he keeps them in a photo album becuase he doesnt like all kinds of random people looking at pics of me so yeah. Mine does continue to ask me for more pictures so maybe there is something to that I guess I never thought about it.

Sarahloveshugs
05-18-2009, 06:51 PM
The sexier the better! he begs for them alllllllllllll the time! haha. I know he hasnt showed them to anyone, we talked about this for a long time before i would send any and he doesnt want anyone else to see my "virtues" as you ladies have been calling it...haha. He did tell me that some guys do that, but he doenst want to "share me" with anybody else. as far as the CO's....im not going to let them stop me from sending pics to my man! they dont mean anything, i wouldnt give them that sort of power.

XBOXPROGURL
05-18-2009, 06:52 PM
I sent all my pics with clothing on, there really strict about nude pics here....but he should have about 40 or so pics of me...I make sure to send a pic each time I write him..... :0

spicyisis
05-18-2009, 07:34 PM
FACE pictures, haha. And body ones, but with clothes/bikini. He ain't gettin' to see me with lingerie on 'till he gets home, and that's a wrap!

mrscooper
05-18-2009, 09:01 PM
I totally agree with Capribry
I send my husband pictures all the time. Im surprised some of my pictures get to him. I know they sit and share pictures,, and someone said its disrespectful,,, well i guess its how you look at it... I see it like this, My husband is proud to have a sexy wife, so he shows it off. Now on the outside that would never happen, but for goodness sakes there isnt much they can do, and they dont have pride in alot so if he takes pride in what i send him and he shows it off,,, oh well. Go right ahead.
Im not ashamed, he is my husband and I have a right and a duty to take care of my man. so if i can only do so with pictures so be it............ my husband loves me cuz i can be a great role model in the streets but he knows for him im his freak!!!

LoveOnlineNKS
05-19-2009, 05:49 PM
I've sent him some pictures of me in a bikini but no "adult" ones. They are strict about what kind of pictures they let in so I have to be careful about what I do and don't show. But if I could I'd show him what he'll get he comes home!

shadowsgoddess
05-22-2009, 09:50 PM
i cant even get a pic of me in a short skirt to him missouri sucks lol

mrs wB
05-22-2009, 10:12 PM
my man said he doesnt like men looking at my sexy pic only face pic the others belong to his eyes only but he did say his friends said i was pretty

RIBOFAZAR
05-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Just reg. Face or Body Pics....misc. Vacations pic. ..I personally would never send him or anyone for that matter Half Nude, etc... Pic of me. I am a Mother, Daughter, and A Sista, I would Never want to bring any DisRespect To My Family Nor myself as A Woman.
To All The Ladies --I mean No Disrespect...This is Just my Opinion..

ashley711
05-23-2009, 08:13 AM
My hubby is always wanting pics, they cant have nude ones and i cant show a full breast or full frontal but i can show my butt but im just not comfortable doing it, he says he wont how anyone and i believe he wont voluntarily do it but there is still a chance of someone else getting a sneak peak and i dont like the idea of that.

rjohnson
05-25-2009, 12:42 AM
I refused my husband sexy pictures because I don't want those opening up the mail to see me in any sexy outfits. My body is for HIS EYES ONLY!!!!

Tina
05-28-2009, 12:26 AM
If we marry I will send the fun stuff:D

ladii_luck
05-28-2009, 08:27 PM
I send a variety: me with friends and family, goofy faces, conservative, and sexy never slutty. Interestingly enough the ones he likes best are the "understated sexy" as he calls it.

JonJon Wife
05-28-2009, 08:31 PM
usually i send pics of me out and about at places..out on the town,clubs, only sent sexy one's once... Wouldnt mind sending more..but his mail isnt promising at times cant risk that..lol

only1love
05-29-2009, 02:54 AM
I send lots of pictures to him, but never without clothes! It's just not my style to do that, but I have gone for those Glamour Shots, and when I was in Las Vegas, his sister convinced me to do one of those photoshop pics that are sort of provocative, yet not!
I also sent him last month pictures of us horse back riding when we were in high school which was when the dinosaurs roamed the earth!

rockstara
05-29-2009, 02:58 AM
I only send conservative pics to my fiance. Because those pics pass through too many hands and even though I may write him a steamy letter, I never get sexy with the pics because I only want his eyes to see my body in that way. Not CO's and mail clerks.....Plus when he comes back home, he can see me however whenever....lol...

HisBlueEyedGal
05-30-2009, 01:14 AM
I send a variety. Mostly pics of me and my friends and family, or me on my own out and about, or a few with my dog. :) When I got a new digital camera for my birthday and I figured out the timer setting I sent him some lingerie pics with sexy little poses. That was a couple months ago and he brings up those pics every day in some way. lol

loveispatient13
06-10-2009, 01:43 PM
I just send him regular picture i have never sent hiim and y sexy pics my body isnt fit for that at the time being hehe but as soon as I am he will be getting them his birthday is coming up so i want to send him something really special.

blondie3401
06-10-2009, 02:27 PM
I just sent him a few sexy pics for the first time, so I'm axiously awaiting his for his feedback. At first I was against it, and then was like if this what will make him happy, I'll send some, and I can choose which ones I wanna send and how much I wanna reveal. I told him he better not be showing them around and he said he would never want someone looking at his baby, my body is for his eyes only.

WaitN4sunshine
06-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Depends on how I’m feeling what kind of flicks he get….. I’ve sent him sexy ones (not slutty)…. Upon his request…. And he loved them

CandyKane
06-11-2009, 12:00 AM
lol amazing..
this is actually kind of weird though my guy always wants pics of me out at the bar, at a party, or anywhere fun..
it kind of struck me as odd because idk why someone would want pics of me havin fun when they couldnt

Meeow
06-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Hey Tamara! How goes? I send tasteful lingerie shots..like modelling kinda poses..this is for three reasons. 1. I am not comfortable sending for all and sundry to see, cos the truth is whether they say they don't you will never know! lol 2. He has a good imagination! There will be positions you haven't even imagined...he's thought of them! Makes it all the more spicy when he gets out ;) and 3, as a professional person..I have to think about my reputation...imagine if I ever fell out with him..and they landed on Facebook/Myspace or some other networking site? LOL

kerrlo2009
06-11-2009, 02:44 AM
I couldn't vote on this one. I send "other" pics - home, the dog, the yard, the golf course....places of happier times. Places where we will be again. We are hoping that Skye will still be alive when he comes home. She will be 12 when that happens.....She gets the first hug - I get the next. Can't separate the man from his dog. :thumbsup:

Meeow
06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
LOL..just reading the posts here..what about when you write saucy mail..the screws could be banging off to them! LOL...You can never be sure really can you? My man says he has more respect than to show what is his to any fucker so...I have to take his word on that lol

mywife19
06-12-2009, 09:26 PM
I only sent one picture to my husband. Face shot of me and him at a friend's birthday party. My husband is extremely protective of what is his and would never allow anyone to see me in a provocative way. He actually didn't want me to send him any pictures because they are reviewed before they reach his hands but I want him to look at me everyday just I look at his beautiful face.

marissa.north
06-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I've done both sexy and just normal pics. He loves both!

QPunky7408
06-15-2009, 07:28 AM
I would love to send him sexy pics but I just hate pictures I take the ugliest pictures. I was thinking maybe some professional sexy pics they may come out better idk. Poor boy asks me for pics like constantly and I rarely even send him regular ones cause I hate pictures.. I fight with him on visits not to take them but I give in cause I know how important it is for him =/

haygirl1982
06-16-2009, 04:20 PM
After my previous relationship went to prison, I started working out and lost 39lbs so I sent him this just to torture him at first and be mean.....

littlehoov
06-16-2009, 04:26 PM
lmao. haygirl1982...well tortured lol

medina05
06-16-2009, 04:31 PM
cant send risky ones. he loves my lips and eyes i send pics of me sitting,standing full,face only, the house( i change it around often) the cat the grand he tells me to keep them coming he doesnt care what kind. he says he has them on his wall and his favorite on his desk he sends me some he such a cutie. i didnt think he cared for the body shots but he says he likes my body so send more full.

haygirl1982
06-16-2009, 05:06 PM
lmao. haygirl1982...well tortured lol

That was my contribution.

rebeccatilt
06-27-2009, 09:26 AM
I try and send him beautiful landscape pictures. I clip them out of any mag I can lay my hands on. Some of them are just spectacular! I told him that when he gets angry or upset, look at one of the pictures and imagine us there. He has thanked me over and over for them. I also send pictures of our 14 year old daughter. He missed her childhood, so every photo of her is a new experience for him.

shannameek
06-29-2009, 05:03 PM
I send my husband what ever he needs to make it through his tough time. I want him to look at me not magazines and pictures of someone else. I am still conservative with it but i make it very interesting. I make the pictures like a story.

yadi2007
07-03-2009, 12:45 AM
I've never sent nude pictures, I'm fully dressed in all of them but the thought that he might be showing them to other guys maked me a bit worried...I know what our next conversation will be about lol thanx for the heads up!

keysgirl
07-04-2009, 12:41 PM
I send him all kinds of pictures, hee-hee. Since I had a fit about the pics on his cell wall of the girls with bikinis on, I better send him some pictures.

It never ceases to amaze me how guys are different. There are very few guys he would show my picture to. He would never do the compare thing because if somebody said anything that he even perceived as negative it would be all bad.

I've even gotten some hot pictures of him when they used to be able to take pictures on the yard.

RMR 6789
07-05-2009, 05:17 PM
very, very sexy 1's ;)

LadyKisses
07-12-2009, 10:10 PM
I send all kinds of pictures. Weather it be sexy and cute or sexy and risky or naughty or sweet and mommyish or me and my baby girl. my man has showed a picture of me and my daughter togather. But never none of the rest my man has respect and says that he respects me for taking the pictures and thier for him and him alone. He is a very private person so I am thankful for that.

He did tell me one time and I have heard from other dudes seeing other men's wives and girlfriends cause they flash them pictures all around. I think it is rude and disrespectful to the woman. That is your lady have more respect and keep your sexy naughty erotic pictures to you. She didnt send them for the world to see if she did she would have sent everyone a picture of herself. I think it is a 50/50 spilt I think some men have respect for thier women and keep thier pictures to thierselves. They might have a picture or two hanging up of thier woman with clothes. And then thier are some that flash that picture up and showing it to everyone. So it really juse depends on the man.

lexi20
07-13-2009, 12:12 AM
i send my man all kinds of pictures as well, which is why i didnt vote. can i choose all of the above? i recently started sending him sexy pictures; i have always had confidence issues, but he has really been the one to break that barrier for me. we've known each other since we were real little, he's my best friend. he makes me feel the most comfortable with everything in life in general. and the more he tells me he likes the sexy pictures, the more it makes me want to send them, which ALSO helps my confidence in my body grow.

i wouldnt doubt that men show/share their pictures and have the contests and stuff. they are in prison, some of them will take whatever they can get whether she is pretty or not. NOT ALL INMATES ARE LIKE THAT THOUGH. i'm just saying you have to know what you and your man have and you have to know your level of trust. i KNOW my man doesnt share my sexy pictures with everyone and i TRUST him without even having to ask him about it. everyone's opinions of his feelings of you whether he shows the pictures off or not are different, but i feel that just because my man DOESNT show off my sexy pictures doesnt mean that he is ashamed of me. he has a select amount of "friends" in there that he shows anything to or that he talks about anything with. he is very private about everything, he takes love and family very seriously. the point is, just know your relationship and then you decide what kind of pictures you want to send. just because a lot of men probably DO share and compare pictures, doesnt mean they all do.

Mrs. Tillmon
07-13-2009, 03:25 AM
They won't let my baby have real sexy photos. They send them back if they feel that they are to sexy. Even if I show to much skin.

jeffsbaby
07-13-2009, 06:29 AM
My baby has all kind of pics of me. Lately he sent me some pics back and i was like HUH???? He said get them blown up for me. Okay hmmmmm why is that? He said baby I want to hang them on my wall so you can be my paper angel--- I replaced the Maxim girls. :) He also has very private pics of me and he was like these are for my eyes only!!!! He said that yeah there are guys in there that look at the pics and rates them. He was like you already know how jealous I am so pics of my princess are all mine. Unless you go into his celly then ya see me but, those pics are of me and him. His celly told me that he wakes up and says good morning princess to me. The pics just make them feel closer to home--- Here is another thing I take pics of everything for him. His old house, the old hood, the snow, the rain, anything and everything. Don't worry about who sees your pics, it should make you feel good that they are like look at my girl.

spidermonkeyx3
07-13-2009, 08:11 AM
hmm he has bunch of me. no nudie or sexy at all. he can wait for that when he comes home... but as far as him showing them around i have no clue..his "roommate" probably seen them but other than that i dont know and i wouldnt care

stacyb78
07-16-2009, 07:06 AM
Last year for Christmas I sent my man 69 pics of me in different sexy outfits. Nothing naked, he isnt allowed those.. But I send plenty of pics of me or me with the kids or just the kids al the time. But I know that my husband has never ever shown the sexy pics of me to other inmates.. wow.. he would never do that... and if they were to get ahold of them wihtout him knowing.. god knows how he would react, but i dont see him keeping his cool. :D

Bishopsgirl
07-20-2009, 08:21 PM
My dude would like it a lot if I sent him some sexy pictures but he has said not to send them there because he doesn't want the people who open and check the mail to see what he calls his goods.

RNK'sWife
08-01-2009, 07:57 AM
I always send pic's of the kids and any outing we may have recently been to. I have sent him 4 sexy pics but I asked him if he was okay with it first, He can be a very jealouse person and i didn't want him to get upset if the co's in the mailroom happend to say anything to him. I would never send anything nude I think thats just wrong cuz the mailroom opens and looks at everything. But I did send some in a bra & panty set with his old work shirt mostly unbuttoned He really liked them and was impressed but kept asking "Who took the pics?" I finally got through to him that I took them myself my camera has a timer and I just set it and posed...LOL

ker222
08-01-2009, 09:32 AM
I would love to send him sexy pics but I just hate pictures I take the ugliest pictures. I was thinking maybe some professional sexy pics they may come out better idk. Poor boy asks me for pics like constantly and I rarely even send him regular ones cause I hate pictures.. I fight with him on visits not to take them but I give in cause I know how important it is for him =/

I feel the same way!

jasmine29
08-01-2009, 10:59 AM
I am pretty damn conservative in general and wouldn't send risque pictures! He tells me that he's seen all types of photos that've been sent in, like XXX stuff. I just don't want to risk my business being shown all around prison! I do, however, send him cute pictures of the two of us and good times outside the walls. The rest he can see when he comes home!

AaronsBeautiful
08-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I sent mines pictures of me in a jacuzzi that i made full of bubbles all you can see is my face. I thought they wanted them for a different reason like some lusting things.

ladyelise
08-02-2009, 02:17 PM
I've sent him pics of my houses (especially when stationed overseas), pics of me in uniform, post cards, cars, motorcycle, me and my kids on vacation, pics from cruises, the family pics we take twice year, things like that. Never anything provocative, just pictures of my life. Family coming over for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, my brother once took pictures of us for the Fourth of July, eating ribs, playing cards and drinking and wrote on the back "look what you missing out on, you better get right and get home!" And he liked the picture, said he love the pictures.

EbonyGoddess01
08-04-2009, 08:30 PM
I usually only send conservative pics. The people at his jail definitely wouldn't allow any nude shots. I can't even send him a letter with lipstick on it. But I did manage to slip him a few sexy pics (no lingerie, fully clothed). You can be sexy without being pornographic.

only1love
08-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I send him pictures all the time, but nothing too revealing about me! It is not my nature for one thing, and even if it was, I would not want the guards to see me.
But I send him pictures of our life before this happened, and pictures of what is going on now to keep him in the loop and to remind him that he has a home waiting for him. I always include pictures of his dog that he thought was dead!
He really likes the pictures!