View Full Version : ANYONE KNOW whats going on about good behavior?

Erics_TaraLee
07-09-2006, 06:57 PM
I saw my Husband this past week and he and others where talking about the reinstatemnt of goodbehvior. Does anyone know anything?

jflorez757
07-10-2006, 04:29 AM
Absolutely nothing. The Chairman of the Judicial Committee refuses to look at the proposed bills and put it on the agenda. I have a petition going which cuts off on August 30th. I will be presenting the signatures along with research, statistics and arguments to the committee. My goal is to get the bills on the agenda for discussion, vote and hopefully passage.

Justin's girl
07-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Now if the bill does get voted on and passed does anyone know what and how quickly things would happen? My fiance's out date is March 13, 2007 and his counselor told him his approx. out date with good time would be in December. But I'm wondering would the bill take effect immediatley if passed or the following year??

mrsdragoness
07-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Since this is at a standstill, I suggest you not even count on anything until its actually goes up for a vote. There's really no way of knowing anything until that time :(

Erics_TaraLee
07-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Ok how do i signt he petition? Or better yet can you snail me a petition page or two?

jflorez757
07-11-2006, 04:15 AM
I agree with Mrs. D. There is no guarantee that it will happen. I'm pushing. But we have to see if all this pushing will do any good. Don't get me wrong. I will argue until I'm blue in the face and won't back down easily. Any way, private message me your address and I will mail you a paper version of the petition.