View Full Version : SBCC Update

emmjay
07-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Hi all,
this is a heads up for anyone planning on visiting SBCC in the next few days. I was there today waiting to go in, we were delayed half an hour, and were told that there had been quite a few serious incidents there not only this am, but for the past week or so - stabbings, fights, people getting hurt, carried out on stretchers, etc. Once in the visiting room, the co's were gossiping amongst themselves about various fights (one entertained us with his acting out of a particular incident including sound effects) and there were 3 separate emergency "situations" announced over the loudspeakers. So I would advise anyone planning a visit to maybe call beforehand to make sure visits are on, and they're not under lockdown.

shiva65
07-08-2006, 10:19 AM
thank you emmjay i will be up this week .........

Yes i noticed there is not any discretion.........they talk very freely (c/o's)

take care hope your loved one is safe.. and stays safe

Donna

alovelylatina
07-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Thanks emmjay...I am also planning on visiting on Saturday. What's interesting is that my guy has been telling me that he sensed trouble brewing for a few weeks now. They were locked down a few times due to "lack of staff". They seem to feel that the CO's were trying to start something by locking them down...

Anita