View Full Version : Freedom Cafe~~July's Firecracker Edition

Pages : [1] 2 3

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the ‘Freedom Café’!!!!

The ‘Freedom Café’ is named as such because it is a place of freedom……

Freedom from judgment……

Freedom from Labels……..

Freedom from unsolicited advice…..

Freedom from opinions……..

This is a place of laughter, of tears, of openness and most importantly, it is a place of support….so come on in, grab a refreshment and a comfy chair and just share your day with us…….hopefully by the time you leave the ‘Freedom Café’ you will feel a little lighter of heart and ready to face another day.
Hugs to all
Ann

We look forward to getting to know all the new family members of the Loving a Violent Offender Forum. This is our kick back and enjoy area.

Patti

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Good morning everyone. Happy July!!! Hope everyone is ready for the hot weather that July normally promises us. Here we have already gotten a taste of it. It's not something I like, but then I don't like the freezing cold either. I want to find me a nice tropical area where the weather stays around 75 all year around, clear blue water that is nice and comfortable and I could sit here and dream all day. LOL
I hope that anyone that has plans of travel for the upcoming holiday has a very safe trip. We want to see your smiling words here after the holidays.

chickletone
07-01-2006, 09:52 AM
. I want to find me a nice tropical area where the weather stays around 75 all year around, clear blue water that is nice and comfortable and I could sit here and dream all day. LOL

Dream on Alice!!!
Wake-up Dorothy you're not in Kansas anymore!!
LOL Patti when ya find this place let the rest of us know,will be
right behind ya!!!!
Happy July All!!!!

MurphyGirl
07-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Thank you Patti!!!!!!! With all of this crap I am going thru I totally spaced off a new month!!!
Lets hope that July brings us much more joy than pain, laughter than tears and friendhip and love than strife!!!!

hugs,
Ann

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Dream on Alice!!!
Wake-up Dorothy you're not in Kansas anymore!!
LOL Patti when ya find this place let the rest of us know,will be
right behind ya!!!!
Happy July All!!!!

LOL you betcha Chickle, I would want all my friends basking in the perfect world with me. Uhhhhh Kansas doesn't have the tropical paradise I dream about. I have been there. BTW.....MARIAH??????? WHERE ARE YOU??????????? Come home we miss you!!!!!! (wonder if she heard me in Kansas) LOL

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Thank you Patti!!!!!!! With all of this crap I am going thru I totally spaced off a new month!!!
Lets hope that July brings us much more joy than pain, laughter than tears and friendhip and love than strife!!!!

hugs,
Ann

No problem Ann. I would much rather start a new thread for the family as opposed to being out there where it's going to be hot and humid today. I think almost every sprinkler on campus has been on at some point. You can see the steam rising off the grass. Something about the water and heat makes it so much more like a sauna here on campus. Now if they would just figure out a way to cool it down just a little.
My day off was a perfect temp. Cloudy and rain but so perfect compared to the heat that has been making me sick.

whiskeylullabye
07-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Yay! Happy July, here's to hoping it'll be a better month.

Going to a state park with my mom and family friend today, I'll be back later. Stay out of trouble!

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 11:18 AM
<giggle giggle> I played detective this morning. The fling has her office cleaned out. Just baseball pictures there that I am sure belong to the athletic department. Was almost having heart failure going up there to scout out the situation, I just knew someone was going to come out of an office. BUT....oh well, I work security so it's my job to make sure everything is ok. LOL
hmmmm just opened a fortune cookie and it says: You will witness a special ceremony. Could this have something to do with the extinction of a ratt? lol
I have a case of babbling today. Nobody to talk to here at work since everything is closed. I do have to call the maint. guy and ask him if he will get up on top of the activity center and get the baseballs that the American Legion wants back. They tried getting the security officer to let them get up there last night or the officer going up. I told him when he called me that it would be a BIG liability for the college. I guess one of the janitors let them get up there. That will come to a screeching halt. Well I guess go wander around and talk to the squirrels for awhile. Maybe a short while, who knows. LOL

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Had to go steal my black jack trophy back. Carpal tunnel and the mouse clicking don't really go together.
Have tried getting the trophy for cat bowling, but I am not the bestest bowler in the world. LOL Guess that's why Atalie still has that trophy.

chickletone
07-01-2006, 12:50 PM
LOL Patti! Becareful talkin to those squirrels!! Watch a documentry
about them in the bigger cities! They're addicted to crack!! The cops are cracking (no pun intended!) down on the street dealers and as they try to get away they're throwing the drugs down and they can't find it all,so the squirrels are finding it and eating it!!
We don't want you attacked by a geekin squirrel!!!!

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 01:13 PM
LMAO, when my phone line was chewed up not too long ago by squirrels the phone guy was climbing the pole and there was a squirrel not far from him. The guy kept watching the squirrel expecting it to attack him. I cracked up so bad. He was telling me that it would be horrible to have to go back to work and tell them he was attacked by a squirrel. I told him if it was going to happen it needed to be at someone else's house and not mine. I told him I would feel bad, but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing. I had this visual of a squirrel attacking the phone guy and him falling off the pole and the squirrel sitting up there laughing.

chickletone
07-01-2006, 02:04 PM
LOL Patti!! Here's a few of the squirrels we got running around in this neck of the woods!! Most came from Sis's backyard!!!:D :D :D

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 02:34 PM
OMG I am dying here. ROFLMAO........Atalie!!! she stole yer squirrels!!! It's so good that I am the only one here i the office!! Holy monkeys they would put me away for sure if they heard me laughing like this!!!

<sigh> I can't sign in to yahoo cuz I left it on at home.....that was not so smart huh? LOL dang it I can't stop laughing. Good thing there is a backspace on here....laughter=MANY TYPOS!!!

chickletone
07-01-2006, 02:41 PM
I don't know which ones my favorite!!
soldier or beer taste tester????
rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

chickletone
07-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Then again I do like the part panther/part squirril

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 02:56 PM
LOL they are all cute but the part panther part squirrel is spooky. We have so many squirrels around here. There was one over by the library that used to come up to you and would eat out of your hand, but I always put food down for it cuz I was afraid the critter would bite me.
Where is everyone today? Do they not understand that we could "might maybe" get into trouble? LOL

chickletone
07-01-2006, 03:23 PM
LOL! Hope's with her honey,Ann's most likely in pain'
Sis is mia,said she'd pop in an out~musta got side tracked
by a white Russian! hehehehe
Destiny has been mia for days,whisk haven't seen hide nor hair of todayE-Wife's probably still movin
so..............qwhat can we do.......................................

chickletone
07-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Okay that was an interesting 15 mins.
Just heard screechin brakes and a big bang!!
2 car colllded out front,driver took off
running,but good ole Wheelin P.D snatched his booty
up after a 15 min run uphill!! Got em DWS,DWI,no insurance
and leaving the scene.

waitn4destiny
07-01-2006, 06:20 PM
:wave: HI :wave:

I am getting my house ready to sell will have it on the market by July 15th. I have decided not to turn my phone back on until I move. Which means no internet until I am at my mothers house using her slooooooow dialup LOL.

Andy and I are doing well. The kids are brats of course :haha: I will try to check in a bit more often, but dang, throwing out crap that I haven't used or doesn't fit is a huge chore, then I am going to slap some paint on the living room and stick a sign up. I have a double wide and down the street they recently sold a single wide for more than I am asking for mine in 18 days. I am only going to move to Ottawa a larger town ten miles from here. I can't go far from my mother and leaving kansas means leaving andy and I can't do that, he is my destiny! ;)

I love you guys and miss you and Have a Happy 4th. Wednesday is my 32nd b-day and thursday we are going to Oceans of Fun and Worlds of Fun in Kansas city, we are getting the ride and slide tickets, both parks same day! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOo mom kids brother and I for my birthday :yay: :yay: I will come back after this week and post again! Be safe and I miss you guys! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from Kansas hehehe I heard ya I swear!

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 07:05 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay: Yay!!!! We heard from Mariah!!!! Good luck selling your house!!! Double wides in Kansas? hmmmmmm look what happened to Dorothy and she was in a house!!! LMAO Come back as soon as you can Mariah....you are sooooooooooooooooo missed!!!

LMAO....Chickle....isn't that an interesting neighborhood you live in? Did you ever get rid of the gangsta wanna be's?

This house has just a bathtub in the bathroom. I have been wanting to take a shower for so long, so I had talked to my supervisor and she said that since I am a student I can go use the locker room showers anytime I want. So I did. Now I could get spoiled doing that. The only downfall is that the water really isn't real hot. I know who wants a hot shower on a HOTTER day? Well not me, but it would have been nice if it were just a little bit warmer. Ahhhhhh I forgot what a nice shower felt like....and talk about water pressure!!!

MurphyGirl
07-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Yes Ann is still in pain!!! It's over 100 degress here and heat makes shingles worse!!!
Mariah!!! Hi sweetie!!! Sorry to hear that you are going to be scarce for a while! Hope you get your house sold soon!!!!

Chicklet!!!!!! Girl, you know i am loving you about right now!!!! I just read a post of yours and I was practically raising my hand in testimony just reading the truth flying off your fingers!!!! Good work!!!!

I'm thinking I need a new toaster!!!

Patti!! sorry we couldn't talk longer today! I was being pulled left and right all day long!

Where's hope today? Atalie?

hugs,
Ann

PattiD1157
07-01-2006, 10:12 PM
I read that post too!! I was sitting here saying gooooooooooooooooo Chicklet!!!!
Isn't Holly visiting hubby? I knew she was going somewhere.
Atalie didn't check in like she was going to.
Whiskey was going with her mom.
I am gonna get a ratt trap. He's drinking.

MurphyGirl
07-02-2006, 12:06 AM
I was talking with Holly in chat tonight! she was logged on from her Motel room...she had a good story to tell but I am going to leave it for her to tell!!

Is Ratt drinking in your house?

hugs,
Ann

PattiD1157
07-02-2006, 12:16 AM
no, he wasn't drinking at my house, I think he knows better than to even think about that. He is the meanest most obnoxious drunk I know. He told her he had just one beer and he was going to have more. He wanted the money that she had saved for diapers. THAT TORKED MY COOKIES let me tell ya!! He went to "work out" at this guys house. Well the guy got into a fight with his dad or so the story goes. Supposedly the dad pushed ratt and ratt hit the guy. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. So the kid had to pack stuff or so Erika was told. Well she went to pick ratt and this other leach up and all the kid had was a pair of shorts, a shirt and a book. Well when Erika was getting some of the baby's stuff out of the car, she saw the book....something about how to grow pot. Gee just what she needs in her car.
Well Erika had gone back to her dad's to pick Blain up. My son was watching him. She was at a stop light, her stereo going like usual and she could hear chaos barking. Ratt was supposed to be walking the dog along with the other kid. (actually he wasn't walking the other kid, the kid was with him LOL) So Erika pulled around the back and there was her dog tied up with just his leash. 6 foot leash....not the thing to do. Well Ratt had gone out of the house to quiet the dog and he was just a bit surprised when Erika was there. She came to my house with the dog. Now she doesn't know where ratt is, probably still at that house. Drug dealers. He is supposed to work tomorrow and the other kid works with him. That house has occupants that are so paranoid that they have cameras all around the house. Gee.....what does that tell ya? They wouldn't answer the door when Erika went back so I am assuming that he is still there.
Her step mom was plum crazy.....she gave ratt a key to the house. I think I will have a chat with her tomorrow when they get back from their motorcycle ride. She has got stuff from when she lived in Saudi and all kinds of expensive stuff. She is a very material person and him having a key is a WRONG MOVE.

Well off to bed, I have to work at 7.

robs_angel
07-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Hello all how is everyone? How everyones summer going? I am hanging in there my health is back to well "yuk" is all I can say and my computers health is headed down the same path I hate to say.... So I am hit and miss here guys! I miss you ladies sooo much!!

PattiD1157
07-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Sarah, you take care of yourself. You can't keep Rob's spirits up and enjoy life if you aren't healthy. We want you here with us and not in some hospital!! You stay on top of the health issues! (Do I sound like a mom? LOL)

MurphyGirl
07-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Patticakes!!!!! I hope Erika knows better than to let Ratt babysit Blain!! I have images in my head that has Ratt taking the baby to a drug house for just one line or one shot in his arm and then the cops show up.

Sarah!!! Im sorry you are not feeling well! I was wondering where you were at!

e_wife!!!! I hope your move is going smoothly!

Ann

PattiD1157
07-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Ann, I have that fear all the time. Erika is very protective of Blain. I have a fear of ratt's temper too. So afraid he is going to hurt the baby. I am wanting to call her but hoping she calls me soon, I want to know if ratt showed up at her dad's last night. It's driving me crazy not knowing what's going on.

MurphyGirl
07-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Patti! I know Erika is a good mom. I know she would never allow her baby to be put in harms way. I just worry about Ratt and his lack of comman sense!!!

ann

PattiD1157
07-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Well he is finally home, he called her and said he was walking the dog home. Well he had to come to my house when nobody was here to get the dog. I told Erika I don't want him here especially when nobody is home.
She doesn't want her dad to know that ratt didn't come home. She finally located him and of course he still had the dog. He was trying to get her to drop him off again. hmmmmmm 3 bridges here. LOL J/K!!! Ann, I worry about ratt's lack of common sense too....he has no clue what so ever what that is. His world is me, my and more!!!

Atalie
07-02-2006, 04:55 PM
LOL Patti!! Here's a few of the squirrels we got running around in this neck of the woods!! Most came from Sis's backyard!!!:D :D :D

Most came from my family LOL LMAO !

poulinsj
07-02-2006, 05:05 PM
You all are hoots! :)

Sheila

whiskeylullabye
07-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, just stopping by to say hi before I head out again. My mom is doing everything she can to keep me from going out to see Rick, she reported my cell phone as stolen so it would be shut off, so I went out and got a new one today.

Rick and I are officially back together :D YAY!

Anyway, I hope all ya'll are having a good weekend, I'll catch up later.

Atalie
07-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Mariah so good to hear from you, we sold a doublewide on one acre and it appraised for $189,000.00 we sold it for $165,000.00. Good luck with selling yours! Glad you are not going too far 10 miles is not too far but far enough to be an adventure. Anne I know you must be miserable right now. Do you have air conditioning? I hope so!
Sarah good to see ya, hope you are a little better!
I hope, Hope! is having a great visit.
Whiskey, happy for you hon!

PattiD1157
07-02-2006, 07:17 PM
I did talk to Holly today. I will let her tell all of you about her visit. <shaking head>
Amanda, tell your mom you are an adult and ask her to please support you in your decisions. Lordy it's tough letting go, but as a mom, they are going to have to learn. Look at all the problems with ratt in my daughter's life. If I had a big ratt eraser I would use it, but I don't so I can't.
Jillian....good to see you back with us. How was the move? How close to hubby are you now? (yes, I am brain dead at the moment)
Got lots on my mind, Blain has had a fever and Erika and ratt-hole are at the hospital with him now.
Seriously thinking about going down there, ratt-hole has GOT to be feeling good after partying all night. I think I should present myself there and make his life just a tad bit more miserable. hehehe

PattiD1157
07-02-2006, 07:19 PM
You all are hoots! :)

Sheila

Sheila.....jump right in here. We have to laugh.....I think in this forum that's what we do a very good job of. What one doesn't think of the other does. (mostly Chickle and Atalie) LOL

PattiD1157
07-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Most came from my family LOL LMAO !

ROFLMAO.....are ya sure? I'm thinking that chickle may have gave up some of her family too. LOL ooohhhhhh wait a minute.....that's the nuts!! LOL

Atalie
07-03-2006, 08:41 AM
ROFLMAO.....are ya sure? I'm thinking that chickle may have gave up some of her family too. LOL ooohhhhhh wait a minute.....that's the nuts!! LOL
you got that right! LOL LMFAO:cool:

Atalie
07-03-2006, 08:45 AM
I just had a whole post disappear! Anyway, Patti I am praying for you all, please let us know something ASAP.
Anne, hope your better!
e-wife glad to hear you are all moved. Fill us in soon, missed ya!

PattiD1157
07-03-2006, 09:32 AM
I want a swimming pool!! It's almost 80 here already and it's only 8:29 AM. Whitney is home so sick with a cold. She coughed all night. Summer colds are so miserable. When I talked to her yesterday before I got off work I told her to stay in where it was cool because the heat would make her all the more miserable. When I picked her up after work and she went outside she almost couldn't breath because of the heat.
Blain has to go see his doctor today and hopefully they will find out what is wrong with him. Blood and urine tests came back ok last night from the hospital. I was on my way over there when Erika called me and told me they were back at her dad's. I had almost made it 3 blocks. LOL So I turn around and was a block from home and Whitney called to see if I was home yet. Told her no but was almost there and she decided she wanted ice cream for her throat since it hurt. Lordy, so I turn the car around again and go to the store. Was hoping like everything that the phone wouldn't ring again. I was getting dizzy from all the turning around. LOL

MurphyGirl
07-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Still feeling bad but am going to try to go see my hubby today!

Whiskey, Your Mom has a lot of nerve!!!!! She really does control your life!!!

hugs,
Ann

PattiD1157
07-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Ann, try to have a nice visit with hubby!!! When you get home you can go out to the pool and relax. If it's as hot there as it is here, you will certainly need it.

Hugs
Patti

poulinsj
07-03-2006, 10:23 AM
It's terribly hot here too. We have a swimming pool, but half the time it's more work than fun with two kids under 4. My oldest can swim, but the baby...she thinks she can. Argh!

Hubby has the day off tomorrow and we're taking the girls to the beach. Should be fun.

Patti--Sounds you like had a day! Hope everyone starts feeling better.

Ann--Wishing you a great visit with your hubby. :)

Sheila

PattiD1157
07-03-2006, 11:00 AM
As much as I dislike Wal-Mart I am going to watch the prices on their pools and see if they go on sale. I know K-Mart's have gone down, but not enough. I think the kids and I would have a great time with a pool. Don't have to worry about the dogs because they don't even like a bath, but then again if we are in a pool having fun they might want to join in. Never know about those critters.
We have 2 rivers here, but I will NOT swim in the river. LOL I know too much about the river's here to want to be in that water. :D :D

chickletone
07-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Hey all!! Wow ya'll been busy round here!!! hmmm Atalie,since we're sistas ya those sqirrels would be family.....less of course they came from Pauls side of the family!!!!:D Ann hope you have a good visit!! Thanks to you and Patti :) Spoke from the heart and told the truth..although comeback wasn't expected or appreciated!!! Is Blain and Whitney okay today????? Why are summer colds worse than the ones we get in the winter???? Glad you stopped in Destiny!!!! You and Babygirl worry us when we don't here from ya!! In cause you didn't pick-up on it you were just scolded:D but forgiven in one breath!! Its a Momma thing!:D
Whisk:confused: :confused: Momma needs to loosen those apron strings alittle for you cut them !!! Glad things are workin for you and Rick!!! Can't wait till Hope drops by to tell us whats up!!!! Sheila just jump in this crazy family!!! We have fun and support each other!! We may not always agree,but we listen and respect each others thoughts and feelings!!:D

PattiD1157
07-03-2006, 11:19 AM
I find that the heat in the summer seems to make the misery of a cold like 1,000 times worse. Ok that may be a bit much but it does seem like that to me. Whitney got up this morning and she looked horrible. She can't breathe, coughing like you wouldn't believe and is extremly hoarse (could be quiet at my house LOL)

I haven't talked to Erika yet today I don't know if ratt-hole is working or not. He may not have a job after the stunt he pulled yesterday and didn't go to work. I want to call but I don't want to wake the baby up if he's sleeping. He generally sleeps through almost anything including 3 dogs when they decide to be vocal and certainly heard.

PattiD1157
07-03-2006, 10:28 PM
A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks, "Can you tell me how long it'll
take to fly from San Francisco to New York City?" The agent replies, "Just
a minute..." "Thank you," the blonde says, and hangs up.

The investigation of Martha Stewart continues. Her recipe for chicken casserole is quite efficient. First you boil the chicken in water. And then you dump the stock.

New Sex Study... It has been determined, the most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position. The husband sits up and begs. The wife rolls over and plays
dead...

This guy has been sitting in
a bar all night, staring at a blonde wearing the tightest pants he's ever
seen. Finally his curiosity gets the best of him, so he walks over and
asks, "How do you get into those pants?" The young woman looks him over and
replies, "Well, you could start by buying me a drink."

Moe: "My wife got me to believe in religion." Joe: "Really?" Moe: "Yeah.
Until I married her I didn't believe in hell."

A man is recovering from surgery when a nurse asks him how he is feeling.
"I'm O.K. but I didn't like the four-letter-word the doctor used in
surgery," he answered. "What did he say," asked the nurse. "OOPS”

While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display of
bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since I had
even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband's advice.
"What do you think?" I asked. "Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?"
"Better get a bikini," he replied. "You'd never get it all in one."

Grandpa was driving with his 9 year old grand-daughter and beeped the horn by mistake. She turned and looked at him for an explanation. He said, "I did that by accident." She replied, "I know that, Grandpa." He replied, "How did you know?" She said, "Because you didn't say "a$$hole!" afterwards

whiskeylullabye
07-04-2006, 12:05 AM
haha, those are great!

His_shortie
07-04-2006, 06:44 AM
*waves* I hope U ladies have a wonderful 4th of July. Imma cook out today(providing it stops raining!!!) and go to town lighting off fireworks for the kids. They are so ready for it to already be dark!!!!

Tommy has been finally moved to a closed camp earlier last week and Im excited to get that first letter once hes settled. This was a huge move for us but deff a "Needed" one :) I know he can do his long time alot better now:) That always takes a relief off my shoulders. I hated the max he was in.

So ladies remember Imma long hauler and I enjoy conversing with ya guys :)

Bella

PattiD1157
07-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Bella, good to see you!!! Sounds like things are going pretty good for you. I would almost welcome "some" of the rain that has been hitting the east. It has been so terribly hot here and no rain. I am sure that the fire department will be kept extremely busy with everything being so dry. I have to work the 3-11:30 tonight at the college so I will be the mean person telling everyone they can not do fireworks in the parking lots. Oh well at least I will have something to do. LOL
Have a great 4th of July everyone!!!!

Atalie
07-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Bella, welcome we are always glad to have new people join us. I have to warn you if you stick around you will soon love dogs and cats, hate Ratts, adore our FC baby, and will develop a very sick sence of humor, LOL Hapoy to hear Tommy got moved closer. Have a happy picnic today.
Patti hope it cools down some, did you get that pool?
Sis, speaking of squirrels! How the heck are ya! LOL LOL
Anne are you doing anything today? Do you still feel to bad? How did your visit go with hubby?

PattiD1157
07-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Nope, not yet. Have to wait until payday and see if they are on sale enough to warrant spending the money that could certainly go elsewhere. It's 80 right now and not even 10:00. I have been out in the yard and I think by the time tonight is over I will have condensed beyond condensation. LOL

Oh, Erika took Blain to his doctor yesterday. It's a summer cold. Poor little guy is so miserable. He slept good for grandma yesterday. Over 2 hours and when I told Erika that when she came to get him she just looked at me. He doesn't do that for her. :D :D :D I think he knows grandma's house is a safe haven with NO FIGHTING.

coolchik4sure
07-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Hey to everyone! :wave:

HAPPY 4TH! :yay: :yay: :dance: :dance:

I have been around PTO for awhile, hanging out and getting some much needed support. I am so HAPPY ATALIE sent me a message, inviting me to join you guys b/c I am loving a violent offender (at least that is what the state tells me!). :rolleyes:
It's always awkward being the new person but I decided it was time for me to get my head outta the pillows and face reality. :eek: My boyfriend is not only a violent offender, but he has many, many years to do...well, we have many, many years to do. :slap:
The past few months have been very rough and my socialization has been limited! I think b*tchy has been one of the names used to describe my mood! I hope to get to know all of you and HOPEFULLY, FIND OUT I'M NOT AS CRAZY AS THEY SAY I AM! :ha:

Atalie
07-04-2006, 11:53 AM
CoolChik, so happy to see you here. I hope you come often and visit with us. We have a lot of fun here as well as unload on some serious issues.

PattiD1157
07-04-2006, 12:17 PM
CoolChik, Welcome to the Freedom Cafe!!! Glad to see you here and as Atalie said I also hope that you join us often. We do laugh a lot here, I think that is what helps us keep what little bit of sanity that we have. Look forward to getting to know you. Jump right in anytime you want. Good thing about here is there is no staying on topic. Anything and everything pretty much goes. As long as policy is followed. :D :D :D
Once again.......WELCOME!!!

Patti

His_shortie
07-04-2006, 12:53 PM
U guys seem like a wonderful group of ladies...I know a few of ya already!!! Patti that pic of yer son and grandson is the cutest...congrats on being a Grandma!!! Im sure Im late but hey its better late than never correct?

Bella

MurphyGirl
07-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Coolchick!!!!! We are very happy to have you join us in the VO forum!!!!!

Shortie!!!!! Long time no see girl!!! glad to see ya posting in here again!!!!!

It's over a 100 degrees out right now and we are expecting a thunder storm!

So much for fireworks!!!

Ann

PattiD1157
07-04-2006, 07:49 PM
I am at work Ann and it's thundering. I think I am the only one on campus and let me tell you I certainly don't want to go outside. It was 101 here today and now it's down to 95. If the freaking power goes off I am gonna have a fit. That means I will have to go reset alarms and open doors that are magnetic. One is in the basement of the creepy building.
I'm saying lots of prayers.
I did talk to my honey's grandpa and mom a little while ago. My cell phone cut out so it ended the conversation and I don't have long distance on it, or extra money. I did have $5 and that's gone just talking to them. Guess I will write a letter and tell them I didn't mean to hang up on them. We are planning on going up to the Everett area on the 11th of August so will stop in and see them then. Guess I had better head outside and check to make sure there are no fireworks in the parking lots. I will be back I hope!!!!

coolchik4sure
07-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome. This does seem to be a great place to destress and get a good laugh! :yes:

Today was long and HOTT! Spent the day with the kids and some family. A typical 4th of July...cookouts, fireworks, ect.
Hope everyone had a good 4th! :yay:

His_shortie
07-04-2006, 09:21 PM
OK took the kids to see the downtown Indianapolis fire show and then came home and popped ours. Its all fun and games til someone gets burnt...guess who that was? Yea Me lol

Bella

Eternal Hope
07-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi all I am back! You have all been so busy!!! Good to see the new faces in here, we do have fun in our cafe :)
Welllllllllllll, my Saturday visit started out really well. HA. First, I get a ticket :eek: for speeding ..( honestly I was listening to Keith Urban sing 'Better Life', and not watching the speedometer, and suddenly my better life went haywire :rolleyes:) I get to the prison, the CO's are not even in there until 9:12 AM. We guests are all wall to wall, wondering-- can we make it to the next building without a bathroom???!!! We finally get to the next check in point, and I get up to my turn. Whoops. Nearly fell over in a faint, was so embarassed I am wanting to dissolve into the air. CO looks at my sheet and says... "are you ___ ___?" I say "no ma'm, I am __ __ __. It does say I am his wife doesnt it???" By this time I can see all but the left side of the screen, and I see what name they have for me! I also see the whole blame list too! :mad: The CO says , "no it does not say you are his wife." She insinuates I am lying on the visiting form!!!! I said "ma'm, we married here almost 2 years ago!" She looks at me, the screen, finally lets me in with stern warning, 'well, he needs to see hs counselor about this immediately". I am in utter s h o c k. Been to see him countless times in these two years and never an issue before. He gets in the room 10:30, (mind you I was there at 8:58 AM) I have still not gone to the bathroom and this trip I had a 2 and one half hour commute from the motel. He walks out and I stand up..I am a deflated balloon when he hugs me. He laughs about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :confused: :( All I could say was you deserve the big boot...swift kick in the pants mister, lol. He honestly did not see that it mattered, he thought hey we got married here, they will automatically change the records. He missed the fact that I was so embarassed, ( men) and missed that I was hurt. He even laughed about my ticket! 1:00 PM, I go to the bathroom for the 2nd time already...the room outside is more full than it was earlier that morning!!! I came back into him, and said wow honey what is going on? He tells me it is the bus, they always come on the first weekend. I am allowed to stay but I did not make it back the next day. I thought oh heck no, more flak from new CO's, more long drive, and maybe no chance to get in because he tells me the bus usually comes first thing in the AM. It was a real eye opener ladies. I call the prison Monday AM, there is no counselor there period! So I call my friend ( ha) the Dep Warden' sec and ask for him. He isnt available either :eek: She did tell me that she would make sure that hubby gets a form to fix my name, said he should have done it 2 yrs ago, blames him AND his counselor. So I am sitting here thanking God he wasn't hurt for the past two years because guess who wouldnt even know about it if he had been!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:
Happy 4th all, we have thunderstorms so no fireworks here. If you were in GA this weekend you may have seen some, ( it was me........)

PattiD1157
07-04-2006, 09:41 PM
LOL Holly I am glad that you are safe at home. I am sorry that things didn't go real well but it does sound like you and klyn had a good time shopping yesterday. LOL GIRLS!!
I am at work, I think the big part of the thunder storm is over. Been out checking parking lots to make sure that the locals don't shoot off fireworks there. Already some fires around town and one of the fires happens to be an apartment building that is in a complex of buildings. I need a nap, for some unknown reason on a day I don't have to get up early the dogs come in and bark to wake me up. I guess they must have thought that I overslept. I yelled at them to shut up but they only barked more so I got up. Not that I wanted to mind you. So here it is, not even 9:00 and I am ready for bed. 2 hours 20 minutes until I get off work and then back at 7 in the morning. Is it Thursday yet???? I do get Thursday and Friday off this week.
Tomorrow we find out if my bosses doctor will release him or not. If not then he gets medical leave longer if so, then he is going to resign. I am still so angry. I guess we will see if I hear anything from the state board of education. They will be here tomorrow. Don't know if they got their letters or not. I heard that the president is out of town all this month. Gee go figure. da *B* anyway!!!

Eternal Hope
07-04-2006, 09:50 PM
The president of the board is conviently out of town, hmmm. Where is that special button you speak of when you need it???!!!!! Sheesh....
Yes we did have fun yesterday shopping and relaxing...now prayer she makes it home safely ! I am so sorry your boss has to resign...NOT right in my book. He did his job, and he did it well, as did you!!!!!

PattiD1157
07-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Not the president of the board....the president of the COLLEGE. I think she is running while she has the chance. I just hope that the letter I sent will do something, other than cost me my job. LOL Have been told that I won't lose my job, but Idaho is a right to work state and they don't have to have a reason to fire you, just like they don't have to pay above $5.15 an hour for wages. Most places are generous and pay $5.25 LOL

Eternal Hope
07-04-2006, 10:36 PM
OH , she is awol huh? Sorry I drove almost 7 hrs today with 3 hrs of sleep, lol. Now I have had four more hours of sleep,and maybe I will be able to read correctly again after a few more. A good six hour rest per 24 hrs is a must have for me, I am playing catch up now.. (((((((Patti))))))))) They better not even think of such a thing as to you losing your job. Honestly, I do not think they want to go there.
I forgot to tell you, my cats are furious with me. You would think I had been gone for a week, instead of 4 nights. My furry 'parents' I guess, LOL.

MurphyGirl
07-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Hope has a secret!!!!!!!

whiskeylullabye
07-04-2006, 10:49 PM
What's the secret!

MurphyGirl
07-04-2006, 10:54 PM
LOL!!! The secret is..........gosh i forgot!!! Guess you'll have to ask Eternal hope!!!!!!

lol!!
Ann

PattiD1157
07-04-2006, 10:55 PM
LOL I read Whiskey's "now I know the secret" and I couldn't figure out what it was, then I come to FC and I see that Holly has a secret. Congratulations HOLLY!!!!!!!! Pink again!!!

Eternal Hope
07-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks Ladies! I am really honored to be in the pink again !

whiskeylullabye
07-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Well guys, I'm about sure that my family is going to stage an intervention to keep me away from Rick. You won't believe the things they are saying to me. My aunt, who I love dearly and always have valued what she has to say, told me tonight that Rick is surely manipulating me because I'm overweight and not as pretty as I used to be and when I go out there I'll see the truth.

That hurt me so badly, I know I'm overweight and I have always struggled with that, I'm working on changing that and what not. She goes to me, has he seen pictures of you lately? I was like um, yes, I send him pictures every week. Just sent him some yesterday and he always tells me I'm beautiful...

I'm just so shaken, I guess it's a good thing my mom made me go back to therapy because with the things they have been saying to me, I'm going to need it...

I wish he still wanted me to move out there in October because I feel like I'm dying out here...

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Whiskey, I am so sorry that your family is being like that!! That is so unfair of them to treat you as if you are an object and not the wonderful girl that we love!!!
Unfortunately there are so many narrow minded people in this world and can't accept the fact that many of us do love inmates. I wouldn't give up my inmate for anything just as so many others feel the same. Hold your head high. Know that you are above their belittling comments. You are a beautiful person and know that we are here for you no matter what!!! We love you Amanda!!!!

whiskeylullabye
07-05-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks Patti, that made me feel better. It's just hard you know...

Atalie
07-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Holly glad you made it back safe and without anymore tickets! lol It does sound like they put you through the ringer, I would have been upset about the name change too. Wlcome to the vo forum as a moderator, we are so happy to have you.
Whiskey, that was a terrible thing your aunt said to you. I have gained a lot of weight since getting married and my husband loves me to death, that was just cruel! You need to keep in mind that we know you are a beautiful woman and Rick knows that too.
Patti, I loved the jokes, I forgot to tell you! I have told you over and over the pres. was boinking him too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is raining and dreary today!

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks Patti, that made me feel better. It's just hard you know...

Hon, I know how hard it is. The only family member of mine that I associate with is my dad and so much of the reason is the way I had been treated by other members for years. Today is my brothers birthday and I don't even know where he is at. I cut my losses a long time ago and my dad is the only family I have. He has accepted me through all the good and the bad. In all honesty he is the only man that has never let me down.
Hang in there, we are here for you night and day!!!!

chickletone
07-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Hope glad you made it home safely!! Sorry the furry family doesn't understand~but then again they/ours seem to believe our lives revolve around them!!!:D You look great in pink by the way! Congrats!! Whisk sorry your "other" family is giving you such a hard time!! Sounds like their love for you is blinding them!! I hope they realize how much their words and actions are hurting you.They're doing exactly what they're afraid Rick will do. You know how much he loves you! Shoot even Munchkin told me how much Rick loves you!! If it wasn't true why would he write me about that?? Ann are ya feeling better yet? How's that hunky son of yours?:D Sis hope you had a nice 4th! How many Russians???? It rained all day here,everything was cancelled. Its just overcast here now so hopefully they'll have the fireworks tonight.All the neighbors had cookouts in the rain,but the smells really got to me:yuck: :yuck: still don't feel that well today..blahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Patti the jokes were funny thanks!! How's our baby and Whitney feeling? Better I hope!!!

Atalie
07-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Well Sis, since you are being nosy! I had three bottles of wine with my friend on Sat and three white Russians on Sun and Mon( 3 each day) I had to celebrate Taylor's fantasy girl being married now. lol lol he can be all mine now ( don't tell you know who! ) I am surprised Charley was not on the phone telling Cracker about my drinking problem. He was just mad cause I wouldn't give him any. Holly your furry children were e-mailing my house all weekend. "Can we come stay with Charley? Our mean mom went on a trip without us!" I told them to suck it up and stay away from the liquor store.

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 11:42 AM
Chickle, Blain has a cold, he is getting very spoiled or is it loved? He finds his comfort zone being held. Erika has to work today so a friend of mine will watch him until I get off work then I will go pick him up. Ratt has done the disappearing act again. Erika's dad called her and asked if he was back. They heard a door last night but it was Erika throwing a diaper away. IF ratt resurfaces her dad is going to talk to him. Woooohooooo go ex hubby!!!! I know he won't tolerate that. The worst is going to be when they find out that he "lost" the house key. I know they will change the locks. I think now they are seeing what I put up with. I just talked to Erika and she sounds so sad. I told her that we are planning a trip to my dad's in August and I asked her if she was going. She said she didn't know. She said that "ratt" will get real mad. I told her that he has NO RIGHT to get mad and her step mom told her the same thing. Blain has every right to see his great grandpa while he is still here with us. Who is to say how much longer my dad will be here with his failing health. If ratt wants to get mad....let him. I really don't give a ratt's a$$ :D :D :D :D

MurphyGirl
07-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Hi Ladies!!!!!!!

Whiskey!!!!! I hope you understand that they are saying this just to scare you away from seeing Rick!
You are a beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful person who has a lot to offer!
Please don't let them bring you down!!!

Chicklet!! Yes i am feeling much better right now. My back is almost completely back to the normal aches and pains and my shingles are drying up. The pain is still there but I got meds for that.

Eternal hope!!! Congratulations on becoming Mod for the VO forum!!!! We are so happy to have you on our team!!!

Patti!! Wasn't it muggy last night? OMG, i thought i was going to melt! Did you get your pool?

Ann

MurphyGirl
07-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Patti!!! Ratt lost the house key? What a friggen loser!!!!!!!

Ann

MurphyGirl
07-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh, and Hunky Son is doing good!!!

chickletone
07-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Well Sis, since you are being nosy! I had three bottles of wine with my friend on Sat and three white Russians on Sun and Mon( 3 each day) I had to celebrate Taylor's fantasy girl being married now. lol lol he can be all mine now ( don't tell you know who! ) I am surprised Charley was not on the phone telling Cracker about my drinking problem. He was just mad cause I wouldn't give him any. Holly your furry children were e-mailing my house all weekend. "Can we come stay with Charley? Our mean mom went on a trip without us!" I told them to suck it up and stay away from the liquor store.
Sis!!! I wasn't being nosy:nono: just wanted to make sure you remembered to drink for me!!!!! You did promise ya know!!!! LOL Cracker stayed under the bed or in a box for the last several days!! Too many thunderstorms and firecrackers:D I did see an e-mail that Charley sent something bout the Prince and Queen coming to visit???
Need to pick up more Arbor Mist?????

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Patti!!! Ratt lost the house key? What a friggen loser!!!!!!!

Ann

Oh yes, he lost the house key. And....the step mom is a very MATERIAL person and believe me it's not CHEAP material that she has in her house. Not sure I even would want to be a fly on the wall when they find out the key is gone. Not gonna be a pretty sight. Not sure if Erika got her key back from ratt or not. He HAD to have it for some unknown reason. If it were me I would have let him sit outside in the heat.

chickletone
07-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Why yes Ann hunky son is lookin..oops I mean doing fine!!:D Better not leave that pic up in here!! You know who will start stalking him next!!!!!:eek: :D Here's 2 signs that I thought were funny!! The second one is over Sis's driveway!!!!:D LOL!!

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Hi Ladies!!!!!!!

Patti!! Wasn't it muggy last night? OMG, i thought i was going to melt! Did you get your pool?

Ann
Muggy? OMG that wasn't even the word for it!! I condensed above and beyond the call of condensing. LOL I got home and my room was hot because if I don't keep the door closed the dogs chew things up. More Chaos than the other 2.
Funny thing about the dogs, they will greet you at the door but just as soon as you walk in, before you even have a chance to look around if one of them has done something that one will hide. Talk about knowing who the guilty one is.
I have to wait until payday and see how much the check is. I am hoping like crazy I can swing it to buy one. I am hoping that they go on sale a whole bunch now that it's July. Payday isn't until the 14th so keep your fingers crossed. That gives me time to get my yard cleaned up. Something I haven't had time and/or ambition to do. I will have Blain today when I get off work and tomorrow also since I don't work. Looking forward to spending time with the "handsome little man".

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Sitting here on pins and needles waiting for a call from my boss or from his boss. I am honestly hoping that his doctor doesn't release him to come back to work because if he does then the resignation goes in. I know it's being very selfish but we don't want our boss to quit. He has backed me through so much of the garbage that has gone on here the past 3 months that he shouldn't be losing his job because don juan can't follow policy. But I guess since my boss has a blemish free record in all his years of law enforcement and all that it's better to resign than have a termination on his record. I still get so angry thinking about all this "garbage". <sigh>

Eternal Hope
07-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Atalie and Chicklet, you know that is why furry family was so mad when I drove in the driveway, they already had 'plans to travel' for the fourth and my return made it impossible! LOL I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep last night. :) Hubby called last night too, worried, since I did not visit Sunday. He said he was just so happy to hear my voice answering the phone. All is well for the moment, so today should be a good day!!!! Hope everyone else is going to have one!!
Patti- uhhh he lost the key? omg, this is too much! Something tells me that is a whopper! ;)
Anne, hope you are feeling much better by now...
Where are all our new faces in here? How was everyone's Independence Day? :D

chickletone
07-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Dear Patti,
The fur patrol has things under control:D All we need is for the information to get to "material girl":D the ratts key will not be found! It is in a secure location see attch.:thumbsup: we are doing our best to see that the "ex" has a major attitude with "jack-hole"! We will proceed with the rest of the plan!!
woof

chickletone
07-05-2006, 01:57 PM
I see you Destiny!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

waitn4destiny
07-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Whiskey, HUGSSSSSSS YOUR BEAUTIFUL Dammit!!! Bette Midler song, listen to lift your spirits!!!!!!!!!!

Hugssss group! Miss you guys!! Will check back in soon!

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Mariah!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you!!! There are so many new members I can't wait for you to get back and meet them. Our FC family is growing, isn't that exciting????

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Dear Patti,
The fur patrol has things under control:D All we need is for the information to get to "material girl":D the ratts key will not be found! It is in a secure location see attch.:thumbsup: we are doing our best to see that the "ex" has a major attitude with "jack-hole"! We will proceed with the rest of the plan!!
woof

OMG I am going to choke to death here. I am laughing so hard and the water just didn't go where it was supposed to. Dang near came out my nose. ROFLMAO

Well the EX called Erika several times today....not a happy camper. hehehe...poor jack-hole ratt!!!! NOT!! Ex called here awhile ago to see if Erika was off work yet cuz he knew that proud grandma would have Blain. I told him that she had already left here. He said, oh maybe she is here, I am out in the shop. DUH....some things never change. LOL I thought he might get a little smarter through out the years. LOL I shouldn't say that cuz I have a feeling ratt is gonna get it and ex-ie very rarely gets upset about anything but he IS upset right now. <giggle giggle> It might just be sukky to be a ratt!!!

PattiD1157
07-05-2006, 08:41 PM
I was laughing so hard that I forgot what I was going to post. As you all know I was waiting on pins and needles to hear what was going on with my boss. WELL...I was coming out of the SUB today and I saw him walking down the sidewalk. He motioned for me to go to the office. Needless to say when I saw that he was carrying paper/s my heart dropped. WELL....it was an extended 2 weeks medical leave from his doctor. See, as long as he is on medical leave the college can't touch him. hehehe!! I finally let him read the letter that I sent to the state board. He said it was good and wanted me to send him a copy of it. Well we are all cautious about what email we send from work especially to and from employees in our department. We have a feeling we are being watched in that area. Oh well....we all have email at home and we all have each other's private email.....suckerssssssssssssss!!! LOL (the college that is)
I told my boss that I do expect repercussions due to the letter but if it happens it happens. Lord only knows I can't afford to lose my job, but everything in that letter was the truth and if the admin can't accept it then that is their problem. oops....I didn't send it to admin. <giggle> I am sure that the state will pay the postage to send it to the college. I am not sure the board got it before they came up today as I am sure that most of them didn't work Monday... :( Oh well there were 3 members that I talked to today. They will remember me when they get the mail. I was very polite, asked them if they needed anything blah blah blah. I actually was very nice and that doesn't happen often. LMAO
Ok done babbling but the point is, my boss is with us for at least another 2 weeks, that gives him time to get letters sent to the board like he was going to. Now that he knows what is in mine.....he can continue with all the information that he has and I am sure that with his meetings that he has had he has TONS of info that the board might like. Such as the comment....first...don juan was sick for awhile well when this whole incident happened, the president laughs and says "well at least we know he is feeling better".

Atalie
07-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Sis, i asked you not to show that sign to anyone. The neighborhood had it put up! LOL I told them they should add dogs and cats to it!Patti, glad your boss got the extended medical leave. I hope you get your pool. I can't get one this year and I am so irritated about that. it sucks to be on a tight budget!
Anne, I would never stalk a college kid! He hasn't said anything has he? LMAO
Everybody check out the staff bios in the welcome thread.
Patti, A sucky-Jackhole-Ratts Ass?I love it LMFAO

PattiD1157
07-06-2006, 08:58 AM
Atalie, on my budget even after quitting my other job I shouldn't even be thinking about getting a pool, but I have pool on the brain with this hot weather and until I get paid and go do some checking on prices I guess that thought will just remain there. lol I actually have next saturday off so I could shop then unless I feel like doing it when I get off work on the 14th. Guess we will see what the kids decide. Guess putting it that way I should put my sneakers on and be ready to walk some more. lol

MurphyGirl
07-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Patti!!

I understand being broke, but let me tell ya, that pool of mine has been a God Send!! We can be flat broke and have no gas in the car, but we can still get in that pool and have lots of fun while cooling off. Plus the exercise is really good! My butt already is tighter and my legs are toned and shapely! It's going to take longer for my tummy to get in shape but it's all fun while it's happening!

hugs,
Ann

PattiD1157
07-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Well the more I think about it, the more I am going to see how inexpensive they will be. Things should be going on sale big time now that it's July. Keeping my fingers crossed. Chances are I would get even less done around here than I do now. LOL

PattiD1157
07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Sorry girls didn't mean to ditch out on getting back into chat, it wouldn't let me, all I got was a little red x in a box. So I guess I will get busy on this house again. It was fun and look forward to more joining us for chat!!

chickletone
07-06-2006, 03:20 PM
I had a great time in chat talking with those that came!!
Thanks for all the laughs!! Wish more of you had been able to join us, it was very helpful in so many ways! But then again you ladies do that daily!!! Gotta go to the farmers market in need of a super veggie fix!!!! LOL

PattiD1157
07-06-2006, 03:57 PM
LOL sure now you get the fresh veggies!!! Yes, everyone it was so much fun in chat today. Poor chickle, thought she was gonna wet her pants laughing. Holly now has a clean monitor and keyboard.
Was a LONG chat session. It was after or almost 2:00 my time when I finally decided I better get something domestic done here.

Oh....following the ratt saga....he's back. I didn't get much of a chance to talk to Erika since he was in the background giving her a bad time. So want to know what her dad says to ratt. I have an inquiring mind and believe me it's inquiring right now!! And it will be this evening after the ex gets home. :D

MurphyGirl
07-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Looks like I missed out on some of the fun! Sorry i had to cut out early but me ole MIL was was banging on the door! She brought a boat load of bread, hamburger buns, hotdog buns and onions over for us.
then i had to run over to Wal mart to get a pic of my hubby's GrandDad copied....he looks just like hubby when they were both 26 years old. i swear they could be the same person!!! (reminds me of the song 'Iam my own grandpa'!!) Anyway, I was able to get some house work and PTO work out of the way. so it's been a pretty productive day!
Tomorrow i am going to ride over to the Tri cites...wish me luck with my back and my shingles, i just got to get outta of this house for a day!

Ann

Eternal Hope
07-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Ann we understood, but we did miss you. People always arrive wrong times somedays..:(
I am going to the grocery for some fresh veggies, and of course Prince Charlie wants tomatoes...we got so hungry in chat and uhhh laughed so much I definitely have a clean keyboard and screen, and desk for that matter...oops LOL

PattiD1157
07-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Chickleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WHERE ARE YOU????? Have your employees survived? LMAO....we are backkkkkkkkkkkk wooooooooohooooooo!! I am very happy about that, very unhappy that ratt thinks he has to have the baby today since he is not working. I have a feeling that he may not have a job. He missed yesterday, didn't show up another day, and his boss "gave him the day off?"
Erika was supposed to be at work at 2:00, she is still running jack-hole all over. To DSHS, the SS office (he has mental problems he says and he should be able to get social security). Uhhhhhhh I could have told him about the mental issues. LOL der bubby (something Erika used to say to her brother) LOL

Atalie
07-08-2006, 09:12 AM
OK people, we are back up so where is everybody? Patti I see you down there! I just had to drink White Russians last night! LOL I went to my dinner we were hosting and had to set up tables and move those heavy metal chairs and now my back is killing me. But the dinner went well and we had a good time in the kitchen!
I hope to see you all later today.

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Well we were back for a minute and gone again, BUT....we are here and I think all you FC people are being sleepy heads. Is it cuz the stress of no PTO? Chickle I think you worked to hard yesterday. LOL I am sure that your employees will be happy that PTO is back.
I might have a trainee in here with me later on and if so, guess what? NO PTO for me....I see that I will be training a couple of days this month. Thought the first schedule looked pretty good with like 3 days a week off. Can't afford that, but then the schedule got changed. This week I have 3 days off and I better appreciate them because next week I have 1. 3 of the days will be swing shift and 3 will be days. Sucky deal let me tell ya!! Have to go around locking all the rooms and buildings. It's not as bad in the summer since it stays light longer, but it really isn't fun in the winter. Not only does it get dark early but it's cold.
Ok done whining unless someone don't come out to play then I will be here whining some more. LOL

chickletone
07-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I think Fedx is my hero!!!
Well nobody quit at the store although Cracker still isn't talking to me!! Not even allowed to pet him????? Jerkboy!! Connie and Breez kept mumbling "she must of had a bad treatment day!!"
But on the bright side the store looks really fresh!! Chat was great ladies!!! Sorry all you new peeps and some of you regulars waitn,whisk,babygirl missed it!! Ann sorry bout your Co.showing up,but it doesn't sound like she was her "normal"self! Glad it went smoothly!! Patti guess what I got at Jebbias (our veggie market)?
Huge tomatoes from AZ!!!!! Oh my goodness these badboys are deelish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also got white half runner greenbeans, babyred taters,green onions, kale, collards, brusselsprouts, canalope, and turkey knuckles. I can't wait til tomorrow to cook!!
Sis did you buy yourself something good for you missed anniversary????hehehehehehehe!

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 09:48 AM
OMG I am gonna laugh my self silly but I do have a question.....what "on earth" (not what I was going to say) are turkey knuckles? I am afraid to ask that and can you tell I live in PoDunk Idaho? LMAO

chickletone
07-08-2006, 10:18 AM
hehehehehehe!!! Okay here we go again on the laughfest!!!! Turkey knuckles are turkey wings that are seasoned to taste or I should say make your greens taste like you cooked them with hamhocks. They're 95% fat-free and less sodium.Suppose to be healthier for ya.?????? Not a big fan of healthy if there's no taste!!

chickletone
07-08-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm startin to melt here!! It's just alittle after 12:00 an already 95 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolchik4sure
07-08-2006, 10:28 AM
OMG I am gonna laugh my self silly but I do have a question.....what "on earth" (not what I was going to say) are turkey knuckles? I am afraid to ask that and can you tell I live in PoDunk Idaho? LMAO

Patti~
It sounds like you never have a dull moment around your place! :eek: And Idaho...I'm across the country but my ex is from GRACE, Idaho! Ever heard of this place? The only places I can remember were Preston, Pocatello?? Anyway, I would LOVE to get a pool...it has been 105 degrees around here. I least I do live coastal and get a SMALL breeze! :dance:

I wish I could have gotten in on the chat...I'm sure I could have learned a lot! :hee: I cleaned the yard after all the fireworks were shot...paper and containers everywhere! :yes: FUNNY though, I threw everything into a big fire that I had started to burn the tree limbs, debris, whatever, and all of a sudden...BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! :faint:
You would have hit the deck...it sounded just like gunfire from about 100 guns! :slap: My son didn't shoot all his fireworks, but in TRUE KID FASHION, he put the used ones in with the ones he had not shot, so you can only imagine!! :shrug: The neighbors, everybody was running out of their homes, in a panic. I thought I would die...my kids and their friends were laughing so hard, so what could I do but laugh! :ha: I promise there must have been a string of 500 firecrackers! :yes: I thought the popping would NEVER end! :eek:
That is about the biggest excitement around here! :rolleyes:

Penwife, sorry to hear you have Shingles. I have heard that is extremely painful! :yes: Certainly hope you are feeling better or at least getting some relief. :heart:

Atalie, at least you got to drink White Russians...that should help ease the back pain a little! :hee: Hope the dinner was nice. :yay:

chickletone
07-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Coolchick, doesn't sound like things are dull in your neck od the woods either!!! LOL!! I'd laughed my arse off too when the "extra" fireworks started!!! Too funny!!!

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Well now that I know what flippin turkey knuckles are. Why didn't ya just say (edited from chicken to) TURKEY wings? roflmao
Yes, coolchik there is always something going on here. One thing about it, when I get home from work it will be just me and the zoo (all the animals) Youngest daughter gets the pleasure of spending weekends at her dad's since she can't behave herself. Peace and quiet for mom. LOL One day closer to checking prices on pools. Pool party at patti's palace. LOL

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 10:40 AM
the fireworks sounds like the thunder storm we had the other night. My daughter and I were sitting outside, and we both got the dog doo doo scared out of us and talk about racing to the door to see who could get in first. LOL Then when I was home the other day another storm went through and of course I was home alone except for the animals.....and all 3 dogs piled on my bed when they weren't in the corner. Some protection they were at the moment.

Atalie
07-08-2006, 10:43 AM
CoolChik, Sounds like a blast to me! LOL LOL
Sis, I am glad your staff survived. Cracker has been sending Charley e-mails c/o that old B@#*# has been in some mood!
Patti, schedule sounds icky! I use to work those split shifts and it really does suck.
I am going to see Elvis tonight at a small theatre in a nearby town. I hope he is good, and like, not looking all dead and s*^*%. lol
Sis, I did not buy a present, I have not had time LOL

coolchik4sure
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM
hehehehehehe!!! Okay here we go again on the laughfest!!!! Turkey knuckles are turkey wings that are seasoned to taste or I should say make your greens taste like you cooked them with hamhocks. They're 95% fat-free and less sodium.Suppose to be healthier for ya.?????? Not a big fan of healthy if there's no taste!!

Chickle, my Mom cooks EVERYTHING with hamhocks as her flavoring! True southern cooking! :yay:
I have never heard of turkey knuckles but hey, sounds great...especially the idea of less Na and 95% fat free! :yes: But like you said, not a big fan of healthy if there's no taste! :no:
Hamhocks and clorox...my mother has some attachment/ bond to those 2 things! :slap: Everything we wear has little splotches where she dripped the clorox! :eek: :ha: But can't get to upset...at least she does the laundry for me every now and then! :yay:

Eternal Hope
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Coolchik- sounds like it was a great one at your place!!!! WOW! :D
Chicklet, you sure have made me even hungrier now, HUGE tomatoes, yummy- plus all the other good fresh stuff!!!!!!! PS David IS our hero for sure!!!! Prince and Queen have been busted for doing so many bad things in the past 24 hrs, plus they could not even atempt to talk to Cracker, since I was afk and PTO was awol. They are so happy I am now occupied!!! :D
Patti, I am coming to the pool party ;) Can I bring the furry family? Ew, they wouldnt come, they hate cold water :D
Atalie, where were my White Russians :( I needed something to take my mind off of no PTO!!!!!! Just kidding, I hope you had one for me!
Ann, hope you are feeling better and better ;)
Whiskey hon, how are you???????

coolchik4sure
07-08-2006, 10:50 AM
I am going to see Elvis tonight at a small theatre in a nearby town. I hope he is good, and like, not looking all dead and s*^*%. lol

LET US KNOW HOW HE LOOKS! :ha: :hee:

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Hamhocks and clorox...
OMG I must be tired, I saw that and I thought eeewwwwww but then I don't like beans and hamhocks anyway so it is eeewwwwww to me. I have about an hour before I find out if I have a trainee coming in. He is a riot. He's hispanic and he cracks me up so much. Should make the time go faster. We were laughing so hard one day. A guy locked his keys in his car. Well Jose`took the slim jim to see if he could get it unlocked. He said...."damn, gonna have to call a lock smith if a mexican can't get it open" I just about wet my pants laughing so hard.
(he doesn't know that I dated his brother for a short time many years ago....before he got back into his bad habits)

chickletone
07-08-2006, 10:55 AM
LOL Patti! Sis sent me an e-mail with smilies in a pool, lounge chair and such yesterday. Needless to say I had a fit thinking you'd bought the pool an ya'll were partying without me!!!! LOL! Sis tell Charley to tell Cracker suck it up an get over it!!!:D Sorry you didn't buy yourself a present yet,has Paul remembered yet?

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 10:57 AM
ROFLMAO.....no party is complete without Chickle......

coolchik4sure
07-08-2006, 10:57 AM
we got so hungry in chat and uhhh laughed so much I definitely have a clean keyboard and screen, and desk for that matter...oops LOL

OK, I won't ask about that chat! :hee: :cool:
Sounds like I really missed out and I could use a clean keyboard and screen! :haha: Really should have hit that chat scene! :ha: :dance:

MurphyGirl
07-08-2006, 11:03 AM
:wave: Hi coolchick!!!!! Good to see you posting in the FC! :D I would of died if I was burning fireworks!!! I bet Funniest Home Videos would of like to have gotten that on tape!! Thank you for the kind words about my shingles, and yes i am finally feeling alot better!! Still some pain but nothing like what it was before!

Chicklet! Turkey Knuckles? Never a dull moment with you,girl!!!
I had some smoked turkey legs a few weeks ago, i was surprised at how much they taste like ham! Glad to see that you co workers didn't walk out on you with you not having PTO!
Has anyone ever had a toasted tomato and avacado sandwich with mayo? I've been eating them all week!! it's my newest food obsession!

chickletone
07-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Hamhocks and clorox..
Okay I read this part and snorted green tea!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first thought was sounds like somebody's cookin for ratt!!!! He's our resident Jackhole!!! hmmmmmmmm!
I'll bring dessert! My not -so- famous visine-ala-mode!

coolchik4sure
07-08-2006, 11:15 AM
:wave: Hi coolchick!!!!! Good to see you posting in the FC! :D I would of died if I was burning fireworks!!! I bet Funniest Home Videos would of like to have gotten that on tape!!

I won't be surprised if DSS comes for the kids! :eek: :haha:
I can see the headlines:
WORLD'S DINGIEST MOM CHARGED TODAY! :faint: :rolleyes:

OK you two--Pattie and Chickletone...HAMHOCKS AND CLOROX are my mom's obsessions! THANK GOODNESS NOT TOGETHER THOUGH! :haha: :haha: :faint:

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 11:23 AM
ya know.....David will be very concerned about the sanity of us should he ever read all of FC. LOL Now that I am done cleaning up rice pudding.....LOL
See what 24 hours of no PTO does? Makes us crazy (er). :D :D :D

CoolChik I am so thankful your mom doesn't combine the 2. LOL

chickletone
07-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Ann!! Glad you're feelin alittle better!!! Never had an avacado
and tomato sandwich good huh? Mayo or miracle whip?
I'm a Kraft Real Mayo girl!!! So the Turkey does taste like ham??
Good!! Hope my cooked greens still taste good with the turkey knuckles~aka Turkey wings!!!:D
Coolchick you fit right in with us!!!! We always have something going on round here!
Hope how ya doin lil lady? Isn't amazing how much stuff goes on that we miss? I tell ya those furry bugger's are always up to something!!! See Cracker would be right in the pool with everyone!! He loves the water!!!! Of course he'd also be sneakin Atalies drink too!! She's such a bad influence on her nephew cat!

Eternal Hope
07-08-2006, 11:28 AM
LOL Chicklet, cool chik does fit right in with us doesn't she??? Prince and Queen Liv are always trying to get into the fridge for something. Oh and heaven forbid I have a drink of any kind, they want to know what it is like!!! I am doing well hon and glad PTO is back!!!
Coolchik, glad mom doesn't use the two together( Hamhocks and clorox) oops here I go laughing again, and pc will get cleaned again :eek: LOL

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 11:49 AM
well, my trainee just called while I was on the phone with my supervisor. Trainee isn't coming in this morning, maybe later. So now supervisor is going to call this other guy. PLEASE don't let him come in, I will have to work with him and just seeing him on campus drives me nuts. He just turned 18 on Wednesday and he don't shut up. ssshhhhhh this is security....be vewwwyyyy vewwwwyyyy qwietttttt......gonna sneak up on something.(don't know what, but if it shuts him up...cool.) LMAO!!! (edit....he's coming in.....supervisor just called back. I told her he likes to talk a lot. She said that if he doesn't shut up tell him he is going to have to go eat oysters with me. eeewwwww nassy. Supervisor started laughing and said she can't stand them either. I told her I wouldn't tell him. LOL)

chickletone
07-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Okay Patti!~aka Elmer Fudd!!!!!!!!! You made me snort more
green tea!!!!

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Well at least (omg I am dying and can't type) your nostrils will be clean.....green tea is very healthy. (as I pick my self up off the floor from laughing)

Eternal Hope
07-08-2006, 12:02 PM
I am gonna have to switch to water, because this coffee and the pc do not mix......roflmao AGAIN!!!!

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 12:06 PM
I am going to have the freaking giggles all day. Unfortunately the guy coming in to train has the name of Matt. Please dear Lord don't let me call him RATT. If I slip and do that I will blame it on Chickle. :D :D :D :D

chickletone
07-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Hope I found this picture in Crackers stuff. It was in a folder marked for blackmail purposes only?????

Eternal Hope
07-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Oh no, they taught 'Truly' how to get in the fridge too!!! Whoops there goes my water....bad kitty...shame on her!!!!! LOL

chickletone
07-08-2006, 12:10 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: oh sure blame me!!!! Sis always does!!! Speaking of witch hehe where is she? Bet she slipped into another Russian an forgot she's still logged on here! Or Charley's nibnosin!!! Question? Is it illegal to snort green tea?? :D :D :D

Atalie
07-08-2006, 12:13 PM
I have to agree with Sis, hamhocks and clorox sound like a perfect Ratt/Jackhole meal! LOL
I agree Coolchik does fit in nicely! I have to warn you though, don't believe anything Chicklet says about me! she has always been jealous because I have more boyfriends then she does!
Glad everyone survived being without PTO!
Where is Whiskey? Was she going away again?
Happy Late Birthday Destiny, Wherever you are!!!!!
Sarah Hope you are getting well!
Anne, glad you are better, how long is the pain suppose to last? Not much longer I hope.
I have some sad news, I think! Casey and Clyde went away yesterday, their invisible fence batteries were dead and we didn't know. Casey came back last night alone. Clyde has still not come back. Casey is limping, and we fear Clyde has been killed. Probably hit by a car, or fighting with a big animal ( he is the jack Russell) loves to tangle with varmints. And guess what? the new batteries came yesterday in the mail! They are suppose to send them to us Before The Old Ones Go Dead! Anyway, we are sad because we have had him a long time and Casey is going to miss him. Not to mention he kept the wild animals at bay!

coolchik4sure
07-08-2006, 12:14 PM
He just turned 18 on Wednesday and he don't shut up. ssshhhhhh this is security....be vewwwyyyy vewwwwyyyy qwietttttt......gonna sneak up on something.(don't know what, but if it shuts him up...cool.) LMAO!!! [/COLOR]

LMAO...I'm with Chickletone, Elmer Fudd!
Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit! That wascawwy wabbit! :haha:
Not sure what you do, but sounds interesting Patti! :D

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Nope, they sell it in the stores so it's legal. Not sure if there is a limit on the amount you snort though. Maybe we better check with the FDA and see what they say. I am sure that they will tell you the purpose of it is NOT to snort it but rather drink it. LOL
I wonder if Atalie fell off her chair laughing. If so we should help her up. That would be the right thing for us to do. LOL

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Atalie, I am sorry. I hope that Clyde comes back unharmed!! That is sad. :(

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 12:20 PM
LMAO...I'm with Chickletone, Elmer Fudd!
Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit! That wascawwy wabbit! :haha:
Not sure what you do, but sounds interesting Patti! :D

I work security at the college. Can you tell with all the posts how busy it is on weekends? Although there were a couple of weekends the past couple of months it has been extremely busy.
Our boss misses us I think. He wants to have a get together for pizza. Last get together we had, he bought all the food. He did thank me for the letter I wrote. LOL Now we will see if I keep my job because of it. He asked me what I would do if I ended up without a job too, I told him that $6/hour jobs were a dime a dozen. He agreed with me.

Is anyone else noticing that the post counter isn't changing?

Eternal Hope
07-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Atalie, I certainly hope that he returns unharmed and safe... :(
Post counts not changing hmmmmmm, what is this? OOPS

MurphyGirl
07-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Atalie!! I hope Clyde comes back to you soon!!! That is so sad.
I am feeling alot better, thank you for asking. Yesterday I went out of town for a day of shopping with my daughter. It was the first time i had gone out for a long length of time and it wasn't too bad. I did have to take one pill for my back but that was it.

MurphyGirl
07-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Holly, what do you mean post counts not changing...? mine are changing!!

chickletone
07-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Sis I hope Clyde comes home in one piece!! Maybe he's just being a naughty boy? Didn't he get in a fight a few months ago? Poor Casey is she limping bad? Any cuts or bite marks? Oh goodness. I hope you get some answers soon.Are you sure your last boyfriend(Saddam) doesn't have anything to do with this since you left him,and made fun of his one day hunger strike? I hope you find out soon.Poor little guy!What jerks to send the batteries so late!!!! I'd be cussing somebody out!!! Thats not cool at all!!!

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 05:34 PM
WOW, I got home and couldn't get PTO again. Talk about heart failure. I will see if my counter changes now.

Atalie? Any sign of Clyde yet?

whiskeylullabye
07-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Blahhhh, PTO's back! Yay! I thought I was going to die!

I started crew this morning, a beginning rowing class. I love crew and did it in high school. Anyway, I've had this migraine for like a week and after working out, we're standing outside and my hearing goes, then my eye sight and all I can do is go inside and sit down for a minute. This is what happens to me right before I pass out... I managed to drive home and basically collapsed... I'm hoping that I'll be better tomorrow, I don't want to miss out on crew because of my dumb head.

I took a pain killer and will be laying down right about now. Love ya'll, will catch up later.

Atalie
07-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Whiskey feel better. That is cool you are going to crew.
No sign of Clyde! I fear he is gone for good, Paul is getting depressed now because it is becoming obvious something bad happened.
We went to the Elvis show tonight and it was just awful. He was the worst Elvis I have ever seen. We could not wait to get out of there, Paul said this was payback for missing our anniversary. I said oh no, you have lots of suffering ahead of you. I told him we call him AF now for anniversary forgetter, he laughed and said it could of been worse. Talk to all tomorrow or Monday.

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Well Whitney and I went looking for pools today. I figured I could find one and put it on layaway. The only place I found one that is somewhat decent is KMart. Everyone else is sold out. Why couldn't I have money earlier? I did put it on layaway so on Friday I will go get the pool. This one is only 10 feet across and 30 inches deep. BUT...with this hot weather it will work. I put a lounge thing on layaway for Whitney too. Hopefully her attitude will change or should I say continue changing for the better. Friday when I get off work Whitney and I will go get it. It was on sale for $59.99, that is better than what I had thought. Has the filter and all that. It will be fun, even if she thinks it's too small, I will have fun. She is here for awhile tonight since her dad, step mom, erika, blain and ratt-hole went to a concert. They will pick her up on their way back.
Well off to scout around and see what all is on PTO. I want to go to bed but can't until I know she has safely been picked up. Trust....something she lost with me.

coolchik4sure
07-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Pattie...You must be having one of those sleepless nights also! :slap:

I need the sleep so bad, but STRESS! :eek:

The pool sounds fun! I'm sure everyone will love it and that was a good price for the filter and pool. I know last time I checked, they wanted an outrageous amount for the pool and the filter was separate! :eek:

PattiD1157
07-08-2006, 10:41 PM
my ex just picked up my daughter so I am going to bed. I have to be to work at 7 in the morning. So tired now and I wish I could sleep in. <looking at schedule> hmmmmm maybe Wednesday or Thursday. I am going to count my blessings having 3 days off next week cuz the following I get 1.

CoolChik....get some sleep!!
Hugs to all
Patti

Whiskey, I hope you get to feeling better!!

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 07:18 AM
Well happy Sunday to all of you, today and 2 more days and I get days off. LOL I am so exhausted from this heat that I am almost rummy. Fight with the dogs from 4 AM on. I tell them a few more minutes and they bark more. What's the deal here? Do they NOT understand that I don't get to lay around and sleep all day? 6 more days counting today and I can get the pool....come onnnnnnn payday. Supposed to be 100 again today. You know what's going to happen with the weather once I get it don't you? LOL The luck of Patti is what it's called. :D

Atalie
07-09-2006, 03:11 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :dance: :wave: :wave:
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Same to you Atalie!

Hey I've been meaning to ask you, what made you choose your username?

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 04:58 PM
WOW it is way to quiet in here today.....where's the party???? Must be one somewhere since everyone is gone.
Home from work now time to find some food.

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 05:03 PM
No party over here lol

MurphyGirl
07-09-2006, 05:12 PM
LOL!! No party over here either! I finished up the rest of my grocery shopping and then I went for a swim.
My back feels really good today and I barely feel my shingles! It's the first day since 6/22 that I've felt normal!

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Ann

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Ok got a squirrel story for all of you!!

Today I was training Jose`. He has a great sense of humor and that helps with this job let me tell ya. Well we were out making rounds and out of the blue, the phone rings. It's one of the math teachers. This lady is real nice but a bit strange. She teaches math so for me that explains it. :D She proceeds to tell me that she saw a squirrel get hit by a car and it's paralyzed. In the mean time while we are talking, she says it's trying to climb a tree.....so a little further into the conversation she wants to know who to call to come and take care of it. Well I tell her that PD probably won't do it. She asks if Physical Plant will. Well further into the conversation squirrel dies. So now she needs someone to come and take care of deceased squirrel. I am doing my very best to not laugh. I did good I think. Jose is standing there not knowing what's going on. I tell the lady I will call Brian at physical plant. We get off the phone. I tell Jose` what's going on. He laughs, I laugh and I call Brian, ask him where he is, he says physical plant. I ask if he's going to be there because we are on our way over. He asked what was wrong. Told him I would talk to him about it when we get there. So we go over there, find him and I ask if he knows of anyone that can take care of a deceased subject. He's saying "oh noooo" (he's thinking the cadavers in the science/nursing building and wasn't going near that topic) LOL Well I start laughing and tell him the story. We are all cracking up and talking about how he should get the defibulator out of the activity center and make it look like he's trying to save the "subject". He says he will go find it and take care of it.
Well we get back to the office and my supervisor had sent me a message on msn. I tell her about it and we are all gut rolling all over again. Well it was time for me to get off work and supervisor was there, Jose` and me. Well another officer signed on to msn. So I ask him if he will work for me. He says HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I asked why he was laughing and that I had a traumatic day. He said what happened now. I am cracking up to say the least. I type back: deceased subject. He pauses in his replay and goes WHAT?! then he says "your shi**ing me right Patti" I say no. And it takes him a bit to answer again. Well I am sitting there just rolling hysterically, waiting for the phone to ring. It didn't. then I finally tell him after some pauses in his end of the conversation with a few more questions. He said he was just going to ask if he could be my partner cuz I find all the good stuff. We were all laughing so hard in the office. Now he's threatening to leave with the first double digit job that comes. We were still laughing, and I know he was too. I say...so you are threatening us? He says He** yes. I told him he would miss us. LOL You should hear some of the things he has done to people. He did say that we probably had a good time f***in with him. I said...YEP.
Then I tell him that I found out who the people were that were acting suspicious in the center for new directions on grad night. Tell him the names "Jim and Bobby" he says...and Bobby is a girl right? I say "no". (laughing) he goes...uh.....well..... and of course I did have to tell him that yes Bobby is a girl. My supervisor was laughing so hard, I couldn't hardly type I was laughing so hard. She told me I was batting a 1000 today. :D :D :D
So, another day in my life at work. LOL

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 05:35 PM
LOL!! No party over here either! I finished up the rest of my grocery shopping and then I went for a swim.
My back feels really good today and I barely feel my shingles! It's the first day since 6/22 that I've felt normal!

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Ann

Next week at this time I will have my pool filled, it will most likely still be cold but with this weather....ahhhhhhh refreshing!!!

Atalie
07-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Patti, it sounds as though you had a better then usual shift. It sounds like you had some fun for a change. Jose sounds great.
I am so happy you are getting your pool.
Anne, glad you are better.
Whiskey hope you are better.
Hope where are you, I saw you posted today so I know you were here. See you can't hide from us we know everything. Just ask us and we will tell you. LOL
coolchik hope you had a good weekend.
Sis, miss you!

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Yes, Atalie today was a fun day. My supervisor told Jose` "welcome to security" when I was talking to her on msn. I know when I see the other guy he is going to give me guff about what I did to him today. LOL I will have to watch out cuz he will get even.
Tomorrow I don't have to train anyone so it will probably be boring again. Tuesday I will have to help the supervisor with computer stuff. She is doing all the parking ticket stuff. The program made her pretty mad last night, so she is going to show me how to do it too so that I can help her. I am sure we will spend lots of time getting that done. That's ok though if I can help I certainly will.

coolchik4sure
07-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey everyone! :wave:

Well, not much happening over here. :no: Some family from out of town showed up ( no clue :eek:!) so I ended up entertaining all day. They are spending the night and driving the rest of the way home tomorrow. I really can't say anything b/c they are so good to me and the kids. :yes: We watched the race...I have never been a race fan, but it was fun! :yay: Maybe NASCAR will be my "new" thing! :hee:
Pattie...I need your job! ;) and I'm jealous you are getting a pool! :hee: JK! :dance:
Penwife...Happy to hear you are feeling better. That has been a long time with so much pain! :yes: I don't think I could have done it! :faint: Hope you continue to feel good. :yes:
Atalie...hey. Hope you had a great weekend. I read about the Elvis show! :eek: I know you did something fun...White Russians maybe?? :thumbsup:
Whiskey...hope your head is feeling better. I was just reading your post about your relationship. That is tough when you don't have a family member who supports or at least tries to understand. :yes: Thank goodness for PTO!
Hey Chickle and Eternal!
Well, Pattie, tonight I'm exhausted...go figure! The night I have overnight guest! :slap:

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Hey everyone! :wave:

Pattie...I need your job! ;) and I'm jealous you are getting a pool! :hee: JK! :dance:
Well, Pattie, tonight I'm exhausted...go figure! The night I have overnight guest! :slap:

The pool isn't as big as what I wanted but it's still 97 degrees here and 7:00 PM. I am always exhausted so you can join the club if ya want. LOL
I think I am more excited about the pool than the kids are. I don't deal with the heat very well. Guess that could be an age thing. LOL

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Patti are you getting an above ground pool?

Atalie
07-09-2006, 08:46 PM
coolchik, after the Elvis show from He** I needed several White Russians. LOL
Patti, if we all get in the pool will there be water left? LOL

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 09:05 PM
LOL Atalie, I was laughing at your Elvis show story, what cracked me up was I believe you said: "it was the worst elvis we ever saw"

Eternal Hope
07-09-2006, 09:14 PM
LOL Atalie, I was laughing at your Elvis show story, what cracked me up was I believe you said: "it was the worst elvis we ever saw"

Poor Atalie! In all honesty I had to laugh at that too. Bless your heart!:cool:
Patti! What a laughter filled day,one you so needed and deserved!;)
Hey Chicklet where are you????? HUGS:rolleyes:
Coolchik sounds like you had a fairly good day as well.:D
My day was work, more work, and missed hubby's call, but he called about an hour ago so all is well. Then I had to do some work here, on and off today...I surely havent had the laughs you have had today, Patti. Poor squirrel!!!!!:p
Whiskey, glad you are laughing!!!! ;)
I want to go to a pool now!!!!!!!! Guess I had better get back to work so I can buy one!!!!!! :eek:

Atalie
07-09-2006, 09:48 PM
And I am not going to correct "it" either LMAS

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL Yes, Whiskey it is an above the ground one. Lord only knows I don't have the energy to dig a hole for a GOOD pool. Not sure my landlord would like it. I might get a hole dug maybe 3 feet and say "forget" it. LOL

Going to have my youngest daughter out there helping me get it together if she wants to swim in it. Otherwise it's mine mine mine. LOL Dang that sounded like a ratt-tantrum. Guess what ladies....tomorrow is his 30 birthday....3+0=3 hehehe

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 09:58 PM
omg ratt is 30?!

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 10:03 PM
LMAO....never would tell by behavior would you? Yep 30 tomorrow. Should slap his mom and dad. oops did I say that? LOL <breathe patti breathe>

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Seriously Patti I'm in shock. Literally, shock. He's 30? I MEAN HE'S THIRTY?! Jesus that boy needs to grow the f up.

PattiD1157
07-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Like that's gonna happen!! I can't believe he is trying to get SSI for his "mental" problem. Nothing a swift kick in the a$$ wouldn't cure. Ran into a guy at the pawn shop that wants to get a hold on his neck or what ever. LOL Wish he would!!
Well I am off to bed. Working early again.

MurphyGirl
07-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Patti!! Just jump right in after you fill it up!! You'll go numb for a little while and then it starts feeling really good! Just make sure you get out when your lips start turning blue!!!
Did you know that you can lose weight just sitting in a cold pool!? Yep! Your body uses up energy just trying to bring itself up to a normal temp!

LOL at whiskey!!!! She just now realized that Ratt is 30....AND she used the F Word!!!! I think we are all bad influences on her young mind!!!!

Atalie
07-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Are you kidding me! I thought he was maybe 21,he is so immature.
No sign of Clyde. We went around tonight and hung flyers in the local stores,but honestly I think he is gone. Paul is sad and Casey misses him, she keeps walking around the yard like she is looking for him.

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Atalie I'm praying Clyde will return

whiskeylullabye
07-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Ann I'm in shock that he's 30, I just can't get over it. I think um, maybe his parents made some errors in raising him, or maybe he was just a lost cause. I don't know.

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 07:00 AM
LOL Whiskey, I am so sorry to put you in such shock. Well his mom and dad were both addicts, his real mom, I think is in Nevada somewhere and yes she was a prostitute not sure what she is doing now, his step mom just recently got out of prison for drugs. She was/is certainly a pill popper. Ratt OD'd one time on a morphine patch that she stole from one of her clients when she was doing home health care. He was sucking the medicine out of it at the bar one night when he was drinking. There have been problems in that family for years. His dad is the only one clean and sober now. But with his wife, she would drive anyone to drink. I still feel that if Ratt wanted to change he would put some effort into it.
Erika had a BBQ for his birthday yesterday. Well he was all happy with the "it's all about me BS" until it was over, then he was bit**ing at her about everything. No matter what she does, it's not right. He said that nobody ever did anything for his birthday, so she tried only to be condemned again. I "think" I get Blain on my days off this week. I guess we will see. I am sure that Ratt will find an excuse since he wants me no where near that baby. Well time to finish getting ready for work.

coolchik4sure
07-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Nothing a swift kick in the a$$ wouldn't cure.

I know a few that need THAT CURE! :hee:

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 08:23 AM
He was all crabby yesterday because a "friend" stopped by his work and told him they were going to the river and there would be as much beer as he wanted. So needless to say since he couldn't go, he was all pi$$y with Erika. I told her that he would find a way to go if he really wanted to, such as take the dog for a walk...seems to be a good excuse for him lately. But since "daddy" talked to him, I don't think he will be doing anything for at least a week or 2. He has to wait until he has worked enough to get a decent paycheck and then he will do it again. Can we say LOSER?? LOL

Eternal Hope
07-10-2006, 09:16 AM
Are you kidding me! I thought he was maybe 21,he is so immature.
No sign of Clyde. We went around tonight and hung flyers in the local stores,but honestly I think he is gone. Paul is sad and Casey misses him, she keeps walking around the yard like she is looking for him.

Atalie, I am still praying Clyde returns safely...

Eternal Hope
07-10-2006, 09:18 AM
I know a few that need THAT CURE! :hee:

Amen to that!!! Can you say a 30 yr old ratt??? and then, some others too!!!
He is the typical me - me - me person...and a master manipulator at that!

whiskeylullabye
07-10-2006, 09:35 AM
LLLLOOOOSSSEEERRRRRR

Anyway, I'm here and my mother is so depressed it's driving me crazy. She's being a queen b---h to me and I'm not sure how much more of it I can take before I yell at her. Anyway I have to work for her today which should be interesting to say the least.

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Whiskey, I hope that working for your mom goes smoothly today. Today and tomorrow and I get 2 days off, so that makes today being Monday, my Thursday. :D Then I work Friday and have Saturday off. First Saturday off in what seems like forever. Whitney told her step mom that she wasn't going to do anything Saturday because I have the day off and she is going to spend it with me. :) They were talking about going to a waterpark or something. We will have our own pool up and freeze in it. I was sitting outside this morning thinking an early morning swim would be a good way to start the day off. Guess we will see how much energy I have once all is said and done.

ooohhhh Ann....btw I have my jolly ranchers today. LOL

Atalie
07-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Here is a current picture of bad boy Charley.

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 11:04 AM
so tiny.....how can such a little furry family member be so inquisitive? LOL

whiskeylullabye
07-10-2006, 11:24 AM
He's so cute!

MurphyGirl
07-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Atalie!! He's so cute!!

Im off to see my hubby today!!! It's been awhile since I've seen him w/o the MIL around so it's going to be a nice visit!
I think some of you might remember me talking about her buying him a guitar several months ago? Well he broke it!! He stood it up on his bed and walked away and BAM!!! It fell to the floor and put a crack in the neck!!!
I am in talks with the guitar place and I've talked them into taking the guitar back to either fix it or replace it! It shouldn't of cracked like that from such a low fall.
Anyway, wish me luck dealing with this place, i am thinking they are going to be hard to deal with, oh, and don't tell the MIL!! We're keeping it a secret!!!!

SHHH!!!

Ann

Eternal Hope
07-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Atalie, Charley is adorable!!!
Congrats Ann, hope you have a great visit ....shhh...we won't tell MIL ;)
Hope you are able to get the guitar situation worked out :)

whiskeylullabye
07-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Good luck Ann!! I hope you have a fantastic visit!

chickletone
07-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Wow!! Haven't missed a day and come back to read 3 1/2 pages in along time!!!!! Glad you're feelin better Ann!!! hmmmm? So if I take a 15min cold shower each day I could lose my chubbies??:eek: Guess I'll have to find another way to deal with my hot flashes:D Patti glad you atleast got the pool on lay-a-way!! Sorry you still have a rodent problem!! Sis sorry Clyde's not shown up!!!I hope you find out something,anything soon! You were joking why you said Paul actually thought he'd be forgiven so easily and quickly bout being an AF-er??? Sorry Elivis didn't live up to expectations:D How many have you seen? Ya know if you guys stopped up here after visiting Bro I could take you to the old Vaudville Theater down the block. The Elivis there is pretty good
for a dead guy! So don't be blue!! Whisk hope you've gotten over your shock and headache!! Whats up Coolchick and Hope?!?!?!?!?:D

chickletone
07-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Okay ya'll know I whine about the Ms.Prison system right? Well guess what? Theres an article in the Sun Herald about a meth lab bust at the Simpson County work center in Magee,Ms. Only inmates were arrested for running it! Ya wanna explain to me how the inmates could run a meth lab without the guards knowing bout it??? You can read the article at:
htt://www.sunherald.com/midsunherald/14987435.htm
unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chickletone
07-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Here is a current picture of bad boy Charley.
Wow!! You do realize Cracker is twice as big as Charley?
No wonder he always lets him get away with everything! Last Vet trip Cracker weighed in at **(editted per cats request):D :thumbsup:

Atalie
07-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Wow!! You do realize Cracker is twice as big as Charley?
No wonder he always lets him get away with everything! Last Vet trip Cracker weighed in at **(editted per cats request):D :thumbsup:
Charleys last vet visit he weighed in at 4.5 pounds, I think he may be 5 pounds now. Charley uses Cracker to reach things he can't reach. They are partners in crime. lol

I thought you guys were laughing because I called him an IT, not because it sounded like I have seen dozens of Elvis Shows! lol lol I have only seen one in person but it was a very good show!!!!!!!! LOL

chickletone
07-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Charleys last vet visit he weighed in at 4.5 pounds, I think he may be 5 pounds now. Charley uses Cracker to reach things he can't reach. They are partners in crime. lol

I thought you guys were laughing because I called him an IT, not because it sounded like I have seen dozens of Elvis Shows! lol lol I have only seen one in person but it was a very good show!!!!!!!! LOL
How many have you seen not in person???:D

Atalie
07-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Ok, I have seen some on TV. I don't want to talk about when Elvis & I dated! So don't ask!

chickletone
07-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Ok, I have seen some on TV. I don't want to talk about when Elvis & I dated! So don't ask!
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!!:D :D :D :D

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 02:58 PM
LMAO....Atalie that was back when Elvis still had a hot body right? Towards his latter years he got a little bit chunky. :D yep I know....more to love. LOL

whiskeylullabye
07-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Too many peanut butter and banana sandwiches for mr. presley

chickletone
07-10-2006, 03:17 PM
LMAO....Atalie that was back when Elvis still had a hot body right? Towards his latter years he got a little bit chunky. :D yep I know....more to love. LOL
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I know you aren't dissin the King of the Chubbies are you??????

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 03:18 PM
eeewwww that sounds gross. LOL Personally I like hot fudge with my bananas and french vanilla ice cream.......and I am going to have some when I get home from work today. :D

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 03:18 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I know you aren't dissin the King of the Chubbies are you??????

ROFLMAO....nope....wouldn't do such a horrid thing. The KING is awesome...oops was awesome.

chickletone
07-10-2006, 03:26 PM
LOL!! Haven't you seen the new jello commercials?
jiggle when you wiggle etc etc etc????
Everyone needs alittle wiggle room
hehehehehehehehehe
glad to see you servived Whisk

whiskeylullabye
07-10-2006, 03:44 PM
hahahaha, i'm cracking up you guys :D

chickletone
07-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I'm too sexy for my jump rope !!
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!:thumbsup:

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
ROFLMAO....now you are talkin about me!! How's the green tea today? Maybe you should share with everyone. LOL

Atalie
07-10-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm too sexy for my jump rope !!
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!:thumbsup:
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool:

Eternal Hope
07-10-2006, 07:41 PM
hahahaha, i'm cracking up you guys :D

I'm with you whiskey, I am too!!!!!!! ROFL

PattiD1157
07-10-2006, 09:27 PM
LMAO....Atalie have you been sharing the white russians? Something has gotten into Chickle!!!

Ok ladies...update.....ok everyone knows how don juan was denying that he had a fling with his fling? Well guess what? Hope you are all sitting down. They are living together. Yep you read that right....he's now living with someone that he "wasn't" having an affair with. LOL

ALSO.....My boss's boss...the administrative assistant blah blah blah what ever his title is....well they had a directors meeting today. He is quitting. August 10th is his last day. My supervisor called me and told me, and I can't use the language in here that I said to her. LOL Since she was at work she asked me if I would relay the message. Oh HECK yes!! So I got to call our boss and tell him. He was outside moving the water so I told his wife first. She is a very prim and proper LADY....and so nice. Her reaction was "WOOOOHOOOOO oops I didn't just do that." LOL gotta love her!! Then I got to tell the boss man himself. He was actually laughing and said "well I can't say I am sorry to see him go, and he never supported our department anyway." So with the admin what ever he is quitting, his wife is quitting too. My gawd a can of worms was opened with the don juan and his fling fling.
Still haven't heard from state board of education and boss's wife doesn't think that is right, and that somebody should respond. We will see. They should have actually gotten the mail on the 6th, with the holiday and then they were up here the 5th. I should have hand delivered. LOL How tacky, what made me think of that? :D

Atalie
07-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Patti, that is so unbelievable! and what about the wife who didn't believe he was having an affair? I guess she got dumped, or she dumped him. It seems like a lot of heads have rolled over this thing.
No word on Clyde. We are going out of town tonight and won't be back until tomorrow evening. ( my uncles funeral )
I will be here for chat though!

PattiD1157
07-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Atalie, I am sorry to hear about your uncle :( Be safe with your travel.

Eternal Hope
07-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Atalie, I too am sorry about your uncle...and Clyde :(
Patti, that is unbelieveable about Don Juan, but then again the whole thing has been unbelievable. He deserves what he gets, and your boss should NOT lose his job. All the handwriting is on the wall now!!! In plain sight!
Ann hope you had a great visit!!
Chicklet, watch out for cats sending emails again.....they have tried to use pc all morning :eek:
Whiskey, good to see you last night, hope yesterday went well for you ;) and today is even better!
Where is our coolchik today?

PattiD1157
07-11-2006, 08:58 AM
You all ready for a long post on Ratt's 30th Birthday escapades? Here goes....
At 6:17 last night Erika called me to see what I was doing. I was of course making dinner. She asked if I had any plans for the evening. Asked her if she needed someone to watch Blain. She said she didn't know what was going on but all day she heard "It's my birthday we are going to do this...this...this..." and so on. So they bring Blain over. They leave, not sure what all transpired, but they ended up in Washington (across the river) not sure if the stop to an apartment was before that, but I think that's how it went. He ended up getting some methadone. Good thing for an addict to be doing isn't it? Erika had agreed that he could have 3 beers since it was his birthday. Well 3 turned into 12 she said. (She did keep hiding them from him while they were out and about) Of course when he couldn't find them he would call her the "C" word. While they were in Washington, he proceeds to tell every girl he sees that he wants to see her boobs and says his girlfriend is right there and she doesn't mind.(shaking head) He spits on a girls car, this girl was on the phone and while she is talking he tells her she has a nice butt. (oh they did take chaos with them and no leash) Well while in washington he goes into one of his fits of anger and starts punching mailboxes. Someone called the police and told them that he had hit her too. She says he didn't but I wasn't there so I don't know and I DO know she wouldn't tell me if he did. The police show up, they almost take Erika to jail because they said that she was suspended in WA and ID. She isn't. HE is. So they get that all straightened out. She actually asked a cop to take him to jail. 5 patrol cars surrounded them. They end up back over here in Idaho and for some unknown reason he was going to show how powerful he was and kept throwing the dog. I don't really care for the dog, but he shouldn't have been treated as he was. The dog was so scared that he just lay in the middle of a street. Erika kept trying to get the dog to come to her and ratt would yell at the dog and it would just lay there in the street almost got hit a couple of times. Well this kind of behavior went on for quite awhile. Finally erika decided that the only way to get some kind of peace and hopefully get him back home was to agree with everything. Well he told her that he would go home but she had to go get the car. It was parked a little ways away. So she goes to get the car and of course he takes off. She told me last night that she was going to break up with him today, she had already decided that before all this bull happened last night. I guess the police officers had even asked her where her baby was. She told them that he was safe with her mom. They asked her if she really wanted ratt around the baby in the condition he was in. She had even asked to use their handcuffs so that she could get him home. He was puking all over the place. He fell out of the car at one point and then he told her that she ran over him. She knew that she didn't but got out to check anyway. It was such a mess. She was here to pick up Blain at 11:00 last night. She looked like she had lost her last friend with everything she had gone through with him. Right now I don't know if he showed up at her dad's or not. She was going to tell her dad that she told ratt that he could stay with a friend because he was drinking and she didn't want him home in that shape. I am fighting with the notion to call daddy and let him know what happened and that she doesn't know where he is. I am afraid that he will say something to her and she will know that I said something. Of course ratt told her that he wouldn't be going to work and his boss would know that he went out and got drunk on his birthday. Well he went to a point that Erika has never seen before, and in the past year plus she has seen so many sides of him. I honestly think the side she saw last night scared the he** out of her.
One thing that really bothered me is when she was leaving with the baby she said "Please lock the door." I always lock the doors at night. It makes me wonder what he said that would have her so concerned. Hopefully she will call me when she wakes up today. Please say a prayer that she does have the strength to follow through with calling it off with him.

Eternal Hope
07-11-2006, 09:15 AM
All I can say right at this moment is O M G!!!!!!!!!!!

PattiD1157
07-11-2006, 09:25 AM
This whole situation makes me sick. Needless to say I didn't sleep much last night, hoping that when she left here she made it home ok. She was going to drive around a little and see if she could find him. I am hoping that she took Blain and went back to her dads house. I wanted her to stay here but she said she had to go to her dads. I want to call her but I know she is sleeping or at least I hope she is.

coolchik4sure
07-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Where is our coolchik today?

OK...you KNOW you are addicted to PTO when you take the kids to the pool and the whole time, you are missing PTO!!!
I NEED HELP! :slap:

Thanks for asking Eternal about my day. :hee: We had a fun time...nice breeze and the kids swam ALL DAY! :eek:

Looks like you guys had a good day. :clap:

Atalie, sorry to hear about your uncle. Hope you are well and safe. :grouphug: Hope Clyde returns and soon.

Patti, I GOTTA ASK!
RATT...HE IS FOR REAL?? :slap: Erika is your daughter, whom seems to think RATT will change, right? Poor child. Just from what I've read, I would have DE-RATTED and ran like h*ll! He is ONE PIECE OF WORK! I had to ask, he is KILLING ME and I don't know RATT! :no: :faint:

Chickle...PLEASE KNOW I'M REALLY NOT DINGY but is that you and your VERY WEIGHT CHALLENGED CAT! :ha: That is one HUGE CAT...actually, there are 2 HUGE CATS I saw! :eek: If the answer is yes, what in the world do you feed him and how do you afford it! :hee:

Whiskey, how did your workday go? How are things with you and your boyfriend? Hope all is well. :yes:

Penwife...a visit! :yay: the guitar! :faint: I do hope you are able to work something out and get it replaced/fixed.

Well, the kids are screaming THE POOL, go figure! :rolleyes: Kinda like "THE PLANE, THE PLANE!",, but this is NOT Fantasy Island! :ha: I must say it is a nice babysitter! :haha: I get LOTS of reading done, not much relaxing with "watch this. Mom watch this. No watch this!" :eek: It's another nice day so I think we will do the pool thing.
I guess that means I have to shave! lol!

Have a GREAT DAY!

PattiD1157
07-11-2006, 09:58 AM
CoolChik....ratt should have been exterminated quite some time ago. I did do something and whether it has any repercussions is yet to be seen. I did a google search and found his PO's email. I sent an email, got a response asking about local treatment and fired an email back right away with counselor's name. Hoping for the best here.
A couple more days and we will have our pool. My youngest daughter is counting down the days. LOL and she wasn't even excited because it wasn't as big as what we had hoped to get. Oh well....right now a kiddie pool would have worked. May have to get one for the dogs when they see how much we will be enjoying ours. LOL

chickletone
07-11-2006, 10:01 AM
I don't know what to say right now Patti!! In all honesty I think I'd tell the ex everything. He needs to know what all Erika's dealing with so he can keep her and Blain safe!! If she's that worried about you locking your doors I'd bet he made some serious threats!! I realize a dog is a dog,but no animal deserves to be mistreated like that!! And if he's gonna treat a defense-less dog like that hows he gonna treat the baby much less Erika??? I'm petrified for them!!! He's way outta control now. He doesn't have any control to begin with,add drugs and booze well thats just a time bomb waiting to blow! Please think about letting the ex know. besides he needs to know what could be a very bad situation in his home if ratt shows up under the influence and in a rage!!

chickletone
07-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Okay that made me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just typed a whole page,sent it,and it came up page not found try refresh. So I did and my post disappeared and a message popped up saying this thread is not eccepting new posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????????? course you may not see this one either who knows?????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

PattiD1157
07-11-2006, 10:22 AM
Ok just got off the phone with his PO. Ratt has less than a month and he is off probation. He is going to check into the charges that ratt had against him. The battery charges, the one he pled guilty to and all that. He doesn't feel that in the hands of DOC he has much pull. He said he can't just grab him and put him in jail. Well if he would contact the police department in Washington they would see that they have had several contacts with him and Erika and they were pretty much called in because of disputes going on. He is going to check on things and email me. I have my computer set with passwords so the kids can't get into my email and all that. Erika knows the password but she is never here. I guess it's time to change mine.
I think I will call her dad. He does need to know what's going on but I have to be able to trust that he's not going to say anything. Right now ratt has him and his wife wrapped around his finger. Wish me the best on this situation. I am scared to death for her.

Eternal Hope
07-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Chicklet we see your posts hon, sheesh varmints and system gliches :eek:
Patti please do call right now and spill it all, I am VERY worried now. I agree with Chicklet- if he will treat this defenseless dog he 'loves' so much in that manner :eek: he is totally out of control. This is now an emergency situation. DANGER with a capital D. No one is aware of what he may do next. He has lost it-- thats all there is to it. He is OVER the top. :mad:

Eternal Hope
07-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Coolchik, I wanna come play in the pool too, sounds so refreshing!!!!!!!!:D

MurphyGirl
07-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Patti, Reading all of this has made me feel ill. I am worried about Erika and the baby!!!! As I've said before, I know Erika is a good Mom, i know she would never put her child in harms way, but how is she going to control Ratt the next time he pulls this sheet. How is she going to be able to protect her baby?
I think you are aboslutely doing the right thing by calling the PO and trying to get him rearrested. I also think that you should tell your Ex everything. Give him a chance to protect your daughter and Grandson against Ratt.
Your Daughter may be upset for a while that you told but you are the more wise adult here and you are doing it for her own good.
I think that Chaos needs to go to a shelter. This is a pit bull we are talking about here! He may turn aggressive one day out of fear and he could hurt blain.

hugs,
Ann

PattiD1157
07-11-2006, 11:03 AM
I just got off the phone with my son. I asked if Erika was awake. He said he didn't know he heard "them" fighting earlier. So apparently she found him last night. That is all I know at the moment. Other than my blood pressure must be sky rocketing today.

I guess I will go to the post office and come home and try to do something constructive. Right now I could be extremely desctuctive on "someone".

MurphyGirl
07-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Fighting in your house? I wish Ratt would vaporize!!!!!!

Ann

chickletone
07-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Patti I agree you are doing the right thing!! But I feel really strongly your ex and his whatever need to know what all is going on!!! They need to be on the defensive with him!! Besides you have other kids that are around him!! You know if the shoe was on the other foot you'd want to know so you could protect your family!! If he's mixing booze and methodone and anything else he can get his claws on:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Erika might be upset for a hot minute,but she'll realize its all for the good!! She may even be ready to run from his scank arse but afraid to do it on her own. If all ya'll back her up she has a rock to stand on! And she'll feel safer! Plus ratts not completely stupid,if you,ex,ex's wife,and the rest of the family are standing up againest him together he won't cross that. I agree with Ann too about Chaos. Pitts are good dogs in my book,unless they are mistreated or trained to be mean. They don't have the capability to put up with too much mistreatment. And they never forget or forgive!! He'll snap and go off just like ratt if something isn't done soon! All it will take is a look,a smell, even just the tone of a voice or a cry and it'll be to late. I'm just sick to my stomache over this!! You all don't deserve to go thru this!! I am so scared for everyone of you!!!

PattiD1157
07-11-2006, 11:03 PM
ok latest update. Erika called me at work and told me to meet her in the library parking lot. So I wait for her. She comes over and tells me that she is trying to find the way to break up with ratt. She had asked her dad for gas money. Well daddy says "what, he can afford to go to the bar but he can't afford gas for your car?" Well when ratt gets there, daddy says....I am confused about something. Ratt says...What's that? Daddy says...you can afford to go to the bar but you can't afford to put gas in your girlfriends car?....guess ratt didn't say much. Then he takes it out on Erika (ratt does). Tells her that he should have knocked her dad on his a$$!! What he does with his money is none of his business.
I told her that making the break is going to be hard, but she can do it and she has so much love and support from the family that she will make it. I told her that she doesn't even look healthy now, she has no sparkle in her eyes. I "think" I will have Blain tomorrow. I might ask her if I can keep him over night. Maybe she will make the break soon. She knows she has to but doesn't know how to do it. She has tried so hard to keep the relationship so that Blain will have his dad. It's just not going to work and I think she has accepted that. I think what really hurt her was the threat that he made to her dad. He has NO RESPECT for anyone at all.

coolchik4sure
07-12-2006, 07:12 AM
I told her that making the break is going to be hard, but she can do it and she has so much love and support from the family that she will make it. I told her that she doesn't even look healthy now, she has no sparkle in her eyes. She knows she has to but doesn't know how to do it. She has tried so hard to keep the relationship so that Blain will have his dad. It's just not going to work and I think she has accepted that.

Patti!

WoW!
I agree with everyone about this situation...it is scary and I worry for you and your family.

I hope you get Blain for the night and in my opinion, Blain would be lucky to have his "father" far, far away!

I think that Chaos needs to go to a shelter. This is a pit bull we are talking about here! He may turn aggressive one day out of fear and he could hurt blain.

This is what scares me! :faint:

His_shortie
07-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Hey ladies*waves* just checking in. I wanna conversate to but don't know where to begin as U guys really know each other.

Good news...I reopened an account with PCO and will be adding more $$ to get some calls as its been since May 17th I've talked to him on the phone...sure could use to hear his voice.

Been chasing around kids lately. My oldest will be 9 August 26th and my lil gurl follows him at 3 on the 30th!! Thats gonna be expensive!!!!

I can't wait to start school late next month and I just found out that my financial aid is in and I just need to go down there so I can get my voucher print out for my books and that expensive calculator I'm required to have. I wonder if I can find one of them cheaper on ebay or something...its a graphing calculator. I'd hate to spend lil over $100 if I don't gotta yanno. Everything is soooo expensive now days.

It's been raining here lately and feels good but so muddy!!

August 1st I finally get to go and see Tommy since he finally got moved and I can't wait however nervous still about the place he's in but it deff sounds better.

Well sorry to but in ladies just wanted to do some updating. Thanks.....

Bella

MurphyGirl
07-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Good news...I reopened an account with PCO and will be adding more $$ to get some calls as its been since May 17th I've talked to him on the phone...sure could use to hear his voice.

Bellla!! That is far too long to be going without hearing your mans voice on the phone!! I bet that first call is going to be an emotional one!!

Patti!! I am sitting on the edge of my seat! This situation is more suspenseful than anything I've seen on screen!!!
I had to laugh when Ratt said he should of kicked Erika's Dad's ass!! Like he is man enough to do that! If he had the balls to do it it would of been done.....oh but he didn't have any liquid courage in him!!!
I think erika needs to get a RO against Ratt. She can use his threats against her, hurting the dog, and the threat to her dad to get one in place.

hugs,
Ann

Eternal Hope
07-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey ladies*waves* just checking in. I wanna conversate to but don't know where to begin as U guys really know each other.

Been chasing around kids lately. My oldest will be 9 August 26th and my lil gurl follows him at 3 on the 30th!! Thats gonna be expensive!!!!

I can't wait to start school late next month and I just found out that my financial aid is in and I just need to go down there so I can get my voucher print out for my books and that expensive calculator I'm required to have. I wonder if I can find one of them cheaper on ebay or something...its a graphing calculator. I'd hate to spend lil over $100 if I don't gotta yanno. Everything is soooo expensive now days.

It's been raining here lately and feels good but so muddy!!

August 1st I finally get to go and see Tommy since he finally got moved and I can't wait however nervous still about the place he's in but it deff sounds better.

Well sorry to but in ladies just wanted to do some updating. Thanks.....

Bella

Bella!!! Just jump on in here with us, and soon you will know us too.. we sort of let out all emotions in here from crying to venting to laughing to joking :p
Hope that phone call comes soon for you!!!! Try searching ebay, you just may come up with a real bargain. My son does it all the time! I am so happy to hear that you get to see Tommy on 8/1 - woohoo!!!
Glad to hear the good news!!!!!!! Keep us updated. Hugs!

Atalie
07-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Just got back home. The funeral was nice, 21 gun salute, honor guard, the whole shebang. Then we went to a restaurant and had lunch, there must of been 75 of us, kind of a family reunion. We're Irish so we have a traditional Irish wake which is basically a party.
When we get in I check the messages and there is one from a local farmer who said there was a Jack Russell at his house. We called and sure enough it was Clyde!! So he is back home, he was having a good time there helping the guy with his cows and being fed! He is like an ungrateful child ! LOL We are happy to have him back.
Patti, I am sorry to hear what has been going on. Anne is right about that dog, it is not safe to have him around now that he has been abused. I hope Erica makes the break! She does not deserve to be treated like that, and that baby does not need a father like that.
Hello to everyone else. I am so tired I am going to take a nap.

MurphyGirl
07-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Atalie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!! Praise God for answering our prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW!! I am Irish too!!! I know all about wakes!!!

Ann

MurphyGirl
07-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Patti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, where are you!? You've got me worried!!!! I hope everything is alright with you and the family!!!

Ann

Atalie
07-13-2006, 09:00 AM
Where is everyone? They must be getting ready for chat! lol
Thank everyone for your concern about Clyde.
Anne, I was telling this kid here (he is 18) about an Irish wake and he was appalled that we have a party after a funeral, I tried to explain it was about celebrating their life, and that is what they would want us to do. But, I don't think he got it. Here they are very solemn after a funeral.

robs_angel
07-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Hey everyone! Long time no talk! Things have been so crazy around here..... D~R~A~M~A good lord !!!!!

Rob and I got our contact visits they are wonderful!! His grandma is doing better and might be down this weekend to see him for the first time in 3 years!

Atalie
07-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey Sarah, glad to hear all is well. I hope his granma gets to visit.

MurphyGirl
07-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi Sarah!!! It's good to see you!!!

Atalie!!! I kept thinking about Clyde last night and about what an adventure he must of been on! I bet he's enjoying the luxeries of home right now, and it will be a long time before he considers roaming off again!

As for wakes.....yep, every funeral I've ever been to has turned into a family reunion. when my sister died almost 3 years ago I planned her funeral to be an upbeat affair with fast paced gospel music that celebrated her passing.
We then had a huge dinner catered by a very good resturant and we sat around and ate and laughed about all of the good times we had with Donna.

Patti!!??? Where the heck are you!? You haven't been on since the 11th!!!
I hope everything is alright!!!!

hugs,
Ann

PattiD1157
07-14-2006, 08:29 AM
Guess who is back for the moment? LOL Should be back online at home this afternoon. I was so lost with no internet, I was actually excited to come to work today. LOL TODAY IS POOOOOOOL DAY!!!!!! :D :D :D
Holly, thanks for calling and checking on me last night!! I do appreciate that so much. I know I can't just disappear with out someone checking on me. :D Love ya ALL!!
Bella....hop on in and start chattering with us. There is no "stay on topic" here.... almost anything goes as long as it's in the policy guidelines. :)

Atalie
07-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Patti glad to see you back and get that pool girl! lol
where has everyone else been. We couldn't even have chat yesterday, nobody was here! Oh Well, I got two new books yesterday and so I was reading.

PattiD1157
07-14-2006, 08:42 AM
I was home vegging on my couch. LOL I don't remember the last time I did that.
I forgot to tell you I am sooooooooooooo happy Clyde is back home!!! Does the little fella know how bad he scared mom and dad?

PattiD1157
07-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Ok here's something to share!! Very important information for all of us. LOL

How to install a wireless security system:

1) Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used work boots, a really big pair.

2) Put them outside your front door on top of a copy of Guns and Ammo magazine.

3) Put a dog dish beside it. A really big dish.

4) Leave a note on your front door that says something like:

"Bubba, Big Mike and I have gone to get more ammo - back in 15 minutes.
Don't disturb the Pitbulls, they've just been wormed and are mad as hell."

Signed: Billy Bob

Atalie
07-14-2006, 08:49 AM
He lost a lot of weight and was covered with ticks, he has been a porch dog since he got home. LOL

PattiD1157
07-14-2006, 09:04 AM
Well with him being a little guy he needs to stay on the porch. He might think he's one of the big dogs, but he can't take off like that, he could get hurt much worse than ticks.

Eternal Hope
07-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Patti made a funny :D, good to see you Patti !!
Atalie, I am just glad that Clyde is home finally, poor dog!!! Sorry yesterday I was working and could not make it to chat.. :( will try to avoid those hours next week ;)
My great uncle died last Saturday, July 8th. He was 90, he lived a long life. He had emphysema, and it finally got him. My great aunt is very emotional of course, they were married for 59 years!!! I got the call Weds. from her, poor woman...at least he is in no pain any longer.
Ann, chicklet, whiskey, coolchik, bella, how are you doing???
This week has been a mess for me, lol... but this too shall pass...:eek:

robs_angel
07-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Good news Grandma just called and she will be heading this way in the morning so we will be visiting Rob tomorrow afternoon!!!! She cant wait!

The boys are going to they havent seen him in almost a month due to thier A$$ having them oh sorry I mean bio dad (GRRR) having them , then vacation, then he was out of visiting hours :( so.....

Well everything else is going good! Hope everything with everything with everyone is going good!

MurphyGirl
07-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Holly!!!!!! Girl I am doing goooood!!!!!! I feel alot better and i am just enjoying the love i am feeling from my friends today!!! I got a wonderful PM from a good PTO friend telling me how much I have inspired her to stick it out with her hubby!!! This is why i am here at PTO people!!!! It made me feel soooo goood!!!!

hugs,
Ann

neptune08
07-15-2006, 05:48 AM
Figured I throw in my news, instead of creating a new thread!!

In 2 hours, I'll be hopping on a plane to go see my baby tomorrow!!!:yay:

It's been almost two months since I saw his pretty face!:eek:

It's been a long journey with lots of stress, but it'll all melt away when I get the giant hug from him!:thumbsup:

I'm sooooo excited, I've barely slept and am bouncing around at 7:30am! :)

I'll be back Monday, where I'll spill all of greatness of our visit. :)

Thank you EVERYONE for helping me smile, helping me understand the system better, and helping me let my hair down every once in awhile and have a good laugh. I love everyone's little quotes! I share them with my baby! He's real happy to hear I found PTO!

Love to everyone!:heart:

coolchik4sure
07-15-2006, 06:21 AM
HEY EVERYONE! :wave:

Well, I have been away (thank goodness for laptops! :yay:) BUT no computer time! My oldest daughter is pitching in a fast pitch softball tourney this weekend...well, we've been here since Thursday! :eek:

Atalie...Glad Clyde made it home and I'm sure he will need some extra love. :heart:
Patti... sounds like things are about the same with your situation. :shake: HOW IS THE POOL? :dance:

Penwife...that is a great feeling knowing you have helped someone b/c as we all know, this is TOUGH! :faint:

Eternal...Sorry to hear about your Great Uncle but sounds like he lived a full, happy life. :grouphug: I feel for your Aunt...I know she must be missing him after so many years together. :heart: Hope you are doing well. :thumbsup:

CJ9600...I know you are exicited and will be flying the friendly skies in a few. :yay: You will definitely have to let us know about the visit! :hee:

robs_angel...GREAT! :dance: I know he will be glad to see ALL of you! :yes: I'm happy for you and your family and hope the visit goes well. :D

Well, it's back to the ball field for more games! I have my 10 year old daughter and she is actually cheering for them to lose! :haha: She says she is tired and ready to head home. :slap: We are about 5 hours from home and I must say, I MISS MY BED! :yes:
Hope everyone has a great weekend and is safe. :hifive:

PattiD1157
07-15-2006, 07:22 PM
Ok, got the pool. Paid my internet. I drove 30 freaking miles to get my internet bill paid. She says that it will probably be on by the time I get back home. I say ok cool. Well my daughter and I go get the pool, start setting the dang thing up. Uhhhhhh nobody ever told me how to put the pump things together. I followed the pictures very careful and got it done. Well my back yard has a slight slope to it. LOL yes, the pool is a little lopsided but OH WELL. We got some tiki torches at Shopko that were on sale for $3.49 each. Got 6 of them. So they are around the pool. It got dark on us last night cuz we decided it was time to eat before finishing all that. Finished filling the pool today and just as we are getting ready to head outside one of Whitney's friends showed up. So...they spend the afternoon in the pool, while I am in here stomping around cleaning. While we were gone yesterday the dogs trashed my house AGAIN. So I got that all cleaned up, cleaned the kitchen, shampooed the living room carpet and played a game on the computer since I couldn't get online. I was so bummed since I thought it would be me and Whitney playing in the pool this afternoon. She got sunburnt and I am still glow in the dark white.
SO....right now she is at her dad's for a bbq for her step mom's birthday (it's tomorrow). I asked her if WE can go swimming when she gets home.

I did talk to the kids step mom about ratt today. Told her that they can't say anything they just have to watch and listen. Erika just called, they are at ratt's parents house. I guess ratt's sister and not sure who all want to come to town and watch a movie so she asked if I would watch Blain. YES!! I told Shirley about the dog incident, the cops being called and spilled my guts. Erika said ratt showed up higher than a kite last night and nobody is impressed with him. gee!!!!!! Now mommy and daddy know the truth.

MurphyGirl
07-15-2006, 07:31 PM
CJ!!! Enjoy your visit!!!!!!

CC!! I want a laptop!!

Patti!!! ILMAO!!!!!!! My pool slopes too!

Something is wrong with my car. I went outside today and I see a small percentage of my anti freeze underneath my car!!!
I put more antifreeze in and go to the movies with some friends.....my AC is on full blast as usual and so the cars temp goes way up....I turn it off and the temp goes back to normal.
So far no more leakage....sounds like I can go without getting it fixed if i don't use my AC....but i got shingles!!! Heat makes it worse!!!!!
I'm getting paid on wednesday but i was going to save that money for school shopping for little diva!

grrr......i hate not having money!!!!!!

Ann