View Full Version : Is there a limit on the amount of mail?

T&O
06-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone, I'm still pretty green at all of this, so I was wondering if there is a page limit to the mail you can send your loved one? I just mailed a 19-page letter with lots of printed pictures and I'm hoping it's not going to be a problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Lainie

galgrif
06-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Not that I am aware of. I sent 25 cards on his birthday with no problems. Just no stickers, glue, that kind of thing. They remove the stamps. Scaredinlove is the mail QUEEN, I am sure she can tell you lots more!

T&O
06-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Thanks Galgrif! I've been e-mailing with her already about visitations at Fremont, so I'll have to ask her about the mail now. She's gonna regret saying "ask me any questions you might have!"

LOL!

galgrif
06-26-2006, 08:25 PM
NO, she won't. She is an ANGEL!

scaredinlove
06-27-2006, 12:43 PM
No wonder my ears have been burning lately..You guys are talking about me.

galgrif
06-27-2006, 08:58 PM
IT HAS ALL BEEN GOOD, I PROMISE!!!

T&O
07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
I really do appreciate all your help scaredinlove. Yours too Galgrif. I seriously would've been SCARED TO DEATH if I hadn't talked to you two first as to what to expect beforehand.

It's kind of funny but I felt very "in the know" when they made announcements for visitors leaving at noon, etc. I would've been a LOST puppy without knowing what I did. Plus I wouldn't have brought enough money for my canteen card. We're vegetarians and a salad was $5!!!!