View Full Version : I need help quick- wording of employment letter to Parole Board!

Kebela1
06-25-2006, 08:11 AM
Hi eveyone. My husbands boss wants to write to the parole board a letter of intent to employee my son when he come home. She wants to know how it should be worded. Does anyone have any idea what she should actually write? I need to get her to write this quickly as my sons lawyer said that things are starting to move. Thank you for any suggestions.

IrishEyes
07-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Barbara, the only real requirements for the employment letter would be that a) it's type-written on company letterhead, and be short & to the point. She should make a few statements such as:

To Whom It May Concern;

I am writing this letter in support of (your son's name). I believe in Mr. ABC's potential and am comitted to providing valid employement for him upon his release back to society.

Then, she can put a little history of her company, what they do, and what his job title might be, and then close with an offer of "If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at our offices, the phone is XYZ"

Sincerely,

Her name
Her Company Title

She should give you at least three original copies. One for your records, one for the Parole Packet, and one for safe keeping, just in case. I hope this helps. Email me if you have further questions... Kristie