View Full Version : Solano Visits

LanellePadilla
06-25-2006, 02:15 AM
SO ANYONE GOING TO VISIT A LOVED ON IN SOLANO? IF SO TELLUS HOW IT WENT WE WANNA HEAR

LanellePadilla
07-14-2006, 05:51 PM
SO LADIES LETS TALK ABOUT OUR VISITS...I HATE HAVING TO LEAVE TOO SEE THE SAD LOOK ON THEIR FACES AND TO KNOW YOU GOT TO LEAVE THEM BEHIND WHILE YOU WALK OUT THOSE GATES IT BREAKES MY HEART TO KNOW IVE LEFT HIM INSIDE THEIR WITHOUT US I TEND TO CRY BUT THEN I THINK TO MYSELF WELL ILL BE BACK SOON:D WHAT ABOUT ANY OF YOU HOW DOES YOU VISITS GO?

BlessedLady35
07-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Our visits are really good. They where pretty sad at first because he was so far away and the prison and also at the end of the visit they would make all the inmates go and sit to one side of the room and the vistiors lined up on the other side while the CO's checked each visitor before they left. It was heart wrenching. I would cry the whole 5 hour drive home...because I had tried so hard to hold my composure there. Anyways my husband is at CMF now..the visits are much nicer CO's are GREAT and the visiting process is OUTSTANDING! Also my husband only has a few months left. I still hate leaving him though:(

love283
07-18-2006, 01:05 PM
I wish I could tell you about my visit. I haven't been able to see him since March 05. They moved him and is in a yard that has been on lock down for 2 years.... Hopefully I will be able to go soon!!!

Lucky's Girl
07-27-2006, 05:56 PM
I went to see my husbanf for the 1st time in 5 months (7/22/06) with our son. I was the happiest, yet the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It took us 9 hours to get there. I'm not sure when the next time I'll be able to visit him will be and that makes me sad.