View Full Version : 1st visit to Angola!!!!!!!

caslady
06-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Well I am sitting a waiting to get approved for a special visit with afriend that I have not seen in over 10 years. He gets out in August and to get on regular visitors list takes up to 2 months or more. I am hoping that there is someone who can give info on visits at Angola. My friend is in the J unit. Will this even be a contact visit or will he be behind the glass. I called the prison today for an update on the forms and they were pretty cool about letting me know that it should be processed this week.

LifeTraveler
06-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Well I am sitting a waiting to get approved for a special visit with afriend that I have not seen in over 10 years. He gets out in August and to get on regular visitors list takes up to 2 months or more. I am hoping that there is someone who can give info on visits at Angola. My friend is in the J unit. Will this even be a contact visit or will he be behind the glass. I called the prison today for an update on the forms and they were pretty cool about letting me know that it should be processed this week.

Do you know what Camp your friend is in? PM me if you'd like. I can give you some pretty good general information on visiting at Angola.

kishakisha
06-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi I Have Someone In Angola Actually An Old Love That's Near & Dear To Me Still After 9 Years. How Can I Get His Mailing Address Or Anything? I Just Wanna Talk To Him And See How He's Holding Up. Thankyou

cajun_nurse
11-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Camp J's visitation is behind a screen with no contact ... in the main prison the visitation area is open with tables to sit at and you can visit .. hopes this helps