View Full Version : Need Some Help

JoshsGirl2003
07-24-2003, 11:34 AM
I need some help and hope someone can offer some. I am not sure really what is going to happen. I have a friend, well actually he is my best friends brother. He got arrested last night for a few things. Now this guy is a good friend of my roommates and is real big on coke. I keep telling my friend that her brother is going to kill himself if he doesn't get off the drugs. Well I guess a week or two ago he messed around with this girl who is only 15. He is 20. Well she told or her friend told that he made her touch him. I don't know the full story on it. He is saying they just kissed. I don't know the truth. Well when they arrested him they told him it was for statory rape. Also for arson. He was being blamed for blowing up a few cars. I don't know if that is true either. These are his first big offenses. Never been in jail before. What is going to happen to him. Can they get him on rape if he never had sex with the girl??? Will he go to prison or can he get off on probation. He is sitting in county jail right now with a $37,500 bond amount. Remember it is only 10% of his actualy 375,000 amount. I am hoping someone could help me. I am sure he probably did blow up some peoples car or at least criminal damage to property. If someone can offer advice it would be really greatly appreciated. I am trying to calm down his sister and it just isn't working. She lives in Maine and is now trying to get home. Thanks for listening.

Gilly
08-01-2003, 11:07 PM
If there is no physical evidence that he raped her, then that charge is likely to be dropped. Unless, of course, he admits to it. He needs to talk to his legal counsel.