View Full Version : Dick Ware Prison Unit Texas does anyone have a loved there?

annap
06-02-2006, 12:49 PM
My son went from middleton last year to ware unit and is still there .I know a few women with loved ones and go at least once a month.I just wanted to know if anyone else here has a loved one there?My son works in the kitchen.thank you and have a blessed day.Hi Krystal and Amy trying to see who else may want to talk to us ware unit ladies.

ONLY4HIM
06-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Hello annap my husband is at the ware unit he has been there almost 2 years. If you need any info I am here. I travel every weekend with God's help. Godbless

annap
06-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Hello again and yes your face is familiar and your children also I have seen you and them at least 2 or 3 times when me and my children have gone.I'm a hispanic woman the one with three little ones 9,11 and a four year old with down syndrome last time we have sat real close 2 times for sure because I always say how beautiful your girls are so I remember you.I have 5 son's.My annap account is not letting me sign on and I am trying to get some help with the password thing maybe because my email has change that maybe the problem.Talk to you soon and have a blessed week.Anna

ONLY4HIM
06-13-2006, 01:58 PM
Yes I do remember you. I was sitting here thinking if I ever saw a little boy with down syndrome at visit and yes. You and your family where taking a picture when I noticed him. You are blessed. I am here if you ever need to talk. Godbless

kensgirlval
06-13-2006, 02:02 PM
my hubby isn't at the ware unit, but he use to be...hello ladies! but he is next door at the wallace unit

ONLY4HIM
06-16-2006, 09:00 AM
You look familiar Kensgirlval have you stayed at the Samaritan House before?

annap
06-16-2006, 10:23 AM
Can one of you tell me the number to the samaritan house?I have seen them posted but don't remember where.I need to stay there the weekend of the 15th and 16th of july and would like to make arrangments soon.there was a real nice couple who were there taking pictures one day and the nice older man gave me the card but i can't find it.Is it ok I have stayed at the one in abilene before because I didn't know of the one in colorado city.Hope you ladies have a great weekend.Anna

annap
06-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Do either of you know where the post is for hospitality houses?I know I have seen it but can't find it.I really need the number to the samaritan house I may need to stay there in july when I go for a special 2 day visit with my son.Is it close to the ware unit I stayed at the one in abilene because I didn't know colorado city had one but I met a man that was with his wife she was taking pictures for the inmates and he handed me a card and said they did have one there but that was months ago and I can't find it so if either of you ladies have any info on that I would greatly appreciate
it. thank you and may both of you have a blessed weekend sincerley,Anna

ONLY4HIM
06-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Sorry Annap I don't use the Computer on the weekends but here is the number #325-728-2399 If you are coming from Fort Worth then you Exit 219 stay on that Road and you will pass a cemetary on your right keep straight and it will be on your left there is a sign that says Samaritan House it looks like a church you can make your reservations now if you want to let me know if you need any more info Godbless

annap
06-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks I made the reservations but I may go a day earlier I just need to call them because I sent an email.thanks for the directions I wasn't sure how to get there.have blessed week.anna

iloveERIC
06-22-2006, 08:21 PM
hey everybody i also have someone in ware unit my husband. hes been there about 6 months now....wish it was over but its not. he was also in middleton. he was in county in ftworth then went to middleton then to ware. so far hes been good he just got in a fight but nothing major...hopefully thats the last one. but newayz if you need info i can maybe help you if not anna sure can shes been helping me alot. hey anna how have you been sorry i havent written back to your message but thanks and im glad you liked the pic. so when do i get to see niko. hey i didnt know niko is the same age as eric well about a 3 months older. thats what eric told me. but newayz he told me hes sure that him and niko will stay friends after all of this....i hope they do cuz hes really koo and eric doesnt say that about most people so he must be lookin out for him. well talk to yall later. gotta go write my hubby :)

annap
06-29-2006, 04:44 PM
Hello Ladies How Have All Of You Been?fine I Hope.i Have Had A Hard Week This Week Truthfully And Can Only Pray It Gets Better.with 5 Boy's Believe Me Alot Of Drama Can Happen And It Did This Week With My 20 Year Old.i Love Him And Its Hard When Your Children Make Thier Own Choices And They Sure Aren't The One's You Would Make For Them.my Son Said Alot Of People Have Come And Gone In The Past Few Weeks And That They Have Had More Fights Than The Usual.he Said He Has Been Blessed Not To Have Gotten In Any Trouble And Prays His Cycle Will Continue.he Said That They Told Them They Were Going On Lockdown Soon But He Also Said No One Really Knows Though.i Guess They Tell Them That To Try And Keep Order In There.anywaythat Is Life There At Ware For Him Today And He Just Tries To Keep His Spirit Up And Do The Right Thing.hope All Of You Are In Good Spirits And May God Bless Each Of You And Give You Peace And Comfort While Your Loved One Is Away And That They Come Home Safe And Soon.sincerley,anna

ONLY4HIM
06-30-2006, 11:04 AM
Hello Anna I pray your son keeps that attitude that is the only way to live in there. My husband says there are alot of guys that just don't care and make trouble for everyone. So keeping to your self is the best advice I can offer. I pray peace and strength for your son. Godbless

SailorMoon
07-04-2006, 09:26 AM
Hi ladies! My husband is there, has been for a few weeks now. I haven't taken my son to see him yet, can't afford to. How is visitation there? Do they limit the number of kids?

ONLY4HIM
07-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Hello Sailormoon the visitation there really is pretty good but it really depends on the Co's there some really take there job to there head. And there is no limit on kids as long as you can keep control of them cause they will tell you to keep your kids with you. Take care

annap
07-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Welcome Sailormoon Glad You Found Us .yes That Is What I Was Told As Long As You Can Handle Them You Can Bring Them However The Space For Non Contact Is Limited.i Usually Take Three And We Have Contact But The Weekend Of The 15th And 16th We Will Be 2 Adults And 4 Children.and They Will Have 2 Day Four Hour Visits.it May Be Smarter To Split Them Up I May Need To Rethink This Myself. Called The Hospitality House And They Were So Nice.i Forgot To Ask How Late Is The Latest You Can Arrive At The House Does Anyone Know?hope All You Ladies Had A Nice Fourth Of July My Week Has Been Real Crazy But Im Still Sane!! Talk To You Ladies Soon And If Any Of You Go Down To The Unit The Weekend We Are Going Maybe We Can Meet Have A Great Week.sincereley Anna "patsy"

ONLY4HIM
07-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Hello All Ms. Annap There Isn't A Time Limit There Are Family's That Come In At 2:00 Am Sometimes There Is Always Someone Doing Door Watch And There Is A Door Bell If The Door Is Locked Godbless And I Hope I Get To Meet You This Weekend I Will Be Looking Out For You Godbless

annap
07-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I hope all of you are in good health and spirit.I have been really busy with vacation bible school and really excited to go see my son this weekend.we are leaving on friday in the afternoon and plan to be there before 9pm.he is so excited he gets real happy to know we are coming my mom came in from cancun and she will be going with us to see him sat. is her 70th birthday and he is excited he will see her on her birthday.this is her oldest grandchild.amy I hope everything works out and you to can make the trip with us so you can see dale.if any of you go this weekend I will be the one with 4 kids "yikes" they have been asking everyday is this the weekend and they are glad it is here.ooops forgot gotta run go get the boys haircuts they like to look clean cut when they go see thier brother because he was the one that kept thier hair cuts real nice and boy do I miss that "freebie" he did for us.talk to you girls soon have a blessed week and you are all in my prayers.sincereley,anna

annap
07-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Just wanted to say that last week my visit went well at the ware unit and my stay at the samaritan house was really great.the women there are wonderful and very helpful.the devotional they have on saturday nights is great and I also met mama sue who came in on sunday to the ware unit to meet my son.God Bless her and her husband who give the sunday service at the units.Also wanted to add that colorado city is small and for those who stay at the samaritan house or overnight they do have a public pool where you can take your children or if they are old enough they can be droped off so you can get a nap in or a little rest because kids do get restless.thank all of you ladies who I met and my prayers are for all of our loved ones to come home safe and when the time is right.have a great week and may the lord give each of you peace in your life and love in your hearts to support your loved one till they return home where they belong.sincereley,Anna "Patsy"

crodriguez
08-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Okay Anna it's clarissa and I finally got a bit of time to see how this site works. Iam glad to see familiar names and faces. This has been helpful so thank you so much. Iam blessed to have meet you and your bautiful families.

annap
08-01-2006, 11:12 PM
welcome clairssa glad you found the site you will find alot of support here and be able to give some in return.I have met some wonderful ladies here and alot of info.clairssa only God knows who ,what ,when ,where and why and I believe he had us meet for a big reason.I pray you have all the love and peace in your heart till your husband comes home where he belong.Hello ladies I hope all of you are in good spirit and in good health.I will be going to the ware unit this weekend and staying fri and sat at the samaritan house.sonya if its your weekend to go have a safe trip and will see you and the girls out there.becky sorry I missed you last time but maybe our paths will cross on another trip.val how have you been? are you going anytime soon?Amy how is dale?I hope you get to go see him again before he is transfered. Krystal how are you? have you been to visit your man yet did you get a ride?I hope so he really wants to see you from what niko says.you must be real, busy I haven"t heard from you hope all is well.sailormoon did you make it to visit yet I know you wanted to.I hope all you ladies have a blessed week .gonna look around pto for a bit then I need to get to bed!! goodnight,sweet dreams and sleep with the angels . Anna P. Antillon "Patsy"

SailorMoon
08-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I haven't made it there yet but need to while I have about a week or two break in sports! How long of a drive is it from the Dallas area? I'm figuring 2-3 but want to be sure. Thanks! Happy visits to those visiting this weekend!!

ttopjenn29
08-19-2006, 12:54 AM
hello all u patient lovin ladies,lol. I am so freakin exahusted in my search for any1 or whats to reply back to me re: west Tx unit and rollin that way splittin costs n adventures. I have hub n smith(lamesa) close to ware unit. When i have rolled up pennies to cruz out that way1-3visits a yr the exp for gas/room starve me n kids 4 wks following. Im wanting to hook up with some of you ladies that have reason for WARE and just yak a bit to c if later on we all can roll west. I have a car and will split costs 4 real with ya'll. Im serious about this and would love to hear back from anyone interested b/c im gettin pretty down now days and need some yakity yak, it drowns out the reality for lil while. I dont have prob w pickin ya up on way back from smith after 2day visits or vs.lamesa is north of colorado city 60miles. Im in the DFW metro and the trip is about 400 to smith where im at. I am honest,laid back and dont smoke crack so come on and holla back at me yall

ONLY4HIM
08-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Hello ttopjenn29 Girl you made me laugh. I am from Fort Worth and I drive every weekend to Ware unit. I don't know where Smith Unit is where is Gunter Texas? Have you tried the Hospitality House there in Colorado City there have been people that stayed there and go visit the smith Unit let me know.It is free to stay there here is the number 325-728-2399 Godbless Sonya

kensgirlval
08-21-2006, 11:44 AM
hello only4him~ i seldom go back to look at threads i've posted on. But yes i have stayed at the samaritan 3 times and will be back at the end of oct for my next 2 day visit as long as big head stays out of trouble :) maybe next time you are there we will get to officially meet.

ONLY4HIM
08-24-2006, 02:44 PM
kensgirlval how many times do you go visit. As for me I go every weekend. Drive safe and Godbless

ttopjenn29
08-26-2006, 01:18 AM
thank you sonya for the number to the sam house, i really appreciate it. Gunter is north of Dallas about 1hr and just north of Frisco,Tx. or Mckinny area if ya know that name better. I just moved here not long ago and i feel like beverly hillbillies but it's cool at times,lol. take it ez and thanks once again for the info.

ONLY4HIM
08-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Hello all my Ware familia Just a drop in note to say hi and to who ever is going to visit drive safe and Godbless yall. I hardly get to post at night so good night and TGIF BYE:yay: :yay: :wave: :dance:

therealmrssmith
09-01-2006, 12:31 AM
:drool: Yep,.... That's Means I Get To See My Baby On Sat:drool: :drool: :drool:
I usually visit every weekend but I couldnt visit last weekend. It went by fastttttt:wave: take care and have a safe drive!!!

BJKBB21
09-01-2006, 04:37 PM
my husband just got sent there Sunday. We are going to see him tomarrow!

kensgirlval
09-01-2006, 05:17 PM
I am visiting this sunday (i think) if my in-laws don't go...we're back to not speaking again and visits are back to being up in the air. i try to go every weekend, sometimes every other weekend due to funds. i did go last weekend and want to go again this sunday so hopefully my in-laws aren't going :) for those visiting this weekend, always drive carefully and don't speed, have a wonderful labor day weekend.

annap
09-05-2006, 03:26 PM
hello ladies how are you girls doing?well I finally got moved and got the computers working again so Im back on.im going to the ware unit to see my son this weekend thank you clairssa for being such a great friend and hooking me up with the ride.maybe we will see some of you at the samaritan house friday or the ware unit on saturday morning.hope all of you have a great week and it goes by quick for the visitors that are going this weekend.glad the weather has changed my son said they are glad the worst is over because it was misrable at times now he said now to see what the winter brings.I always wonder when he will be moved out of ware since he got 8 years I know he will be moved one day.God only knows.talk to you girls soon gotta go for now keep on keepin on!!!anna

2steppin38
09-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Hello AnnaP and everyone,, sorry I have been away for so long been dealing with many issues. They finally moved Dale (as I just found out yesterday) so he is no longer at the Ware Unit. I found out this morning that he is at the Byrd Unit in Huntsvillle. Does anyone know anything about that place? At least now is baby sister is only 20-30 minutes from him and can go and visit whenever. I told her this morning and she cried, she is so happy to know that he is so close to her. Of course Im still hours away from him but Im glad she is near. hope all is going well with everyone and for your guys too. AnnaP we will deffinatly keep in touch. Thankyou for being such a wonderful friend to me and always being there for me.

annap
09-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Dale has left the building that is what nick let us know yesterday in his letter . glad to hear he is just one step closer to freedom thank GOD FOR THAT!!! his life has forever been changed in many ways while being within the walls I will keep him in my prayers and you to Amy God bless both of you.Looking forward to seeing my son this weekend.Thank you ladies for all the support I have found alot of great friends and support here.anna"patsy"

CASEY'S BABYGIR
09-06-2006, 05:22 PM
From What I Gather Byrd Unit Isn't To Bad That Is Where My Fiance Is At. Only Thing He Was Complaining About Was The Food He Said It Sucks Which Doesn't Surprise Me. It Is Pretty Mcuh A Processing Unit, He Has Been Going Thru Alot Of Medical Testing And Stuff

2steppin38
09-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Thankyou so much ,,for everything Anna, you have been such a blessing and a friend to me. Did you get my email?? I called Huntsville today and he is still in transit I guess is what she called it so obviously the Byrd Unit is not going to be his last stop. But I hope and pray he is one step closer to being home with his family. After such a difficult time lately they need him just as much as he needs them. And with all the things I have heard about Huntsville,, well you know me,, Mrs. Worry Wart...lol Im so glad you get to see Nick this weekend that is awesome. I am going to miss our rides together,,, hug the little ones for me and Cade and tell them hello for us. Hope to see you soon.

therealmrssmith
09-17-2006, 02:37 AM
Hey Sonya.... it was good seeing you at visitation. Just sorry we didnt get to formaly introduce ourselves, even though we've seen each other many a times LOL. Hope I didn't seem too upset when i said HI. Them gaurds really made me mad:angry: :angry: . They said my dress was too short so i had to go buy some sweats cause i didnt have anything else in my car and i sure wasn;t going to come home and than go back tomorrow:angry: . I lucked out and found some really cheap sweats LOL. I had worn that dress before and they ddin't say anything. but maybe next time:) Hope you had a good visit and a safe trip. Oh yeah plus i didnt want to intrude on your visit;)
talk to ya later
Amanda

ONLY4HIM
09-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi Amanda you wouldn't have intruded. Man the Co's must have been on there rag. They sent my husband back because he had a little hair below his lip so he had to go shave:blah: . They try to piss us off but I smile like everything is a Ok. Take care

therealmrssmith
09-19-2006, 03:33 AM
Well, that sucks LOL i hope they gave you guys ur full time. I was late so we were short about 10 minutes but that's ok cause now we get all contact visits from now on. We're praying he might get to move closer. Talk to ya later and have a Blessed week.

iloveERIC
09-22-2006, 08:28 PM
hi everybody my hubby is also at ware unit hes been there for almost a year hes doin good. i was wanting to know if any of you all ride together down there? i would be willing to pay my part just let me know if anyone is goin next weekend thanks. just pm me thanks

therealmrssmith
09-27-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey Ladies!!!! It's hump day as I always tell my husband and almost time for visit. For those of you visiting family this weekend Have a safe trip and GOD bless each and everyone of you!!

2steppin38
09-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey AnnaP, Krystal and all ,, just wanted to let you know they have now moved Dale from Huntsville to Diboll,,wherever the heck that is,, more research to do now I guess. Hope all of you are doing well and your men too. Keep your chins up and your spirits high.

ONLY4HIM
10-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Hello all I pray everyone had a good visit this weekend and have a blessed week.

ONLY4HIM
10-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Hello Dick Ware Fam TGIF I will be going tomorrow to see my big baby hope everyone has a blessed weekend to all visiting have a safe drive and go speed limit they will still be there LOL that goes for me too GODBLESS

therealmrssmith
10-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey, hope you have a good one too, as well as everyone else. God Bless to all.

BJKBB21
10-12-2006, 08:04 AM
My husband is now in Ware unit. Has been there for probley about 2 months. I try and go once a month but I have started a new job and don't know exactly what my schedule will be. But I like it a whole lot better than the middleton unit where he was at before!

ONLY4HIM
10-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Welcome to our fam bjkbb21 any questions we are here. And to all visiting this weekend drive safe and godbless

therealmrssmith
10-13-2006, 03:37 AM
ohh my car broke down last weekend :cry: :cry: :cry: so i didnt get my visit

ONLY4HIM
10-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Hello my Dick Ware Fam I hate to say it but muy hubby is gone he was transfered on Wed and now he is at Byrd:( no visits till he is assingned an unit. I have never missed a visit and I am so sad I know he is sad too. But this is a good thing he will be at a unit soon and I am praying home soon. I will continue to keep yall posted Lots of love and Godbless :) I pray your car gets fixed soon Amanda.

therealmrssmith
10-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Ohh sorry you are sad Sonya..... I know the moves can be stressfull. Especially when you don't get to have contact. I pray for you guys too that he will be home soon. It was great to get aquinted with you and I will be seeing you on PTO. thanks for the prayer on my car getting fixed. The worst thing about the whole ordeal was that it broke down about 8 miles from the unit and I had not choice but to have it towed back to my town which was like 75 miles away. That's why I didnt get my visit. I thought about walking but it would have been an awful walk LOL But I got my visit this week. Thank God I have his cars. God Bless you and your family take care.:love:

annap
10-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Hello ladies I haven't been on here for a while .Welcome BJKBB21 and The Real Mrs.Smith .Hi Sonya I hope you and the Girls are doing good Im so glad to hear he was transfered and can be coming home real soon that is such good news I will continue to pray for your family.Will you be able to visit soon?I just remember when my son was transfered from middleton to ware he was moved on a monday and I visited him on that saturday is it the same when the go to huntville or do you know.Is he scheduled to come home real soon?I know I have met women who thier thier loved ones were moved there and release the same week.Wouldn't that be great!!!Well as for me I havent been a few weeks 3 to be exact but I do plan to try and go next week Lords willing.Hi amy need to call you just to talk a little.And Krystal call me because if you think you may want to go next week maybe we can get with clairssa and see who else is going.The real Mrs. Smith you look familiar I think I have seen you there at the ware unit I go at least once a month and sometimes 2.Well ladies got to go for now have a blessed day and know that my prayers are with each of you.sincerly Anna

therealmrssmith
10-30-2006, 11:17 PM
:yay:Hey Ladies, It was great to finally meet you Anna and of course everyone else I met!!! It was a Great weekend with my special visit:D. Too bad I can't have those every weekend:blah: Hope to see you guys again and be able to talk more to you guys. Take care and have a Blessed week. Hope to see you guys soon. :yes:

annap
11-13-2006, 08:00 AM
Hello Ladies had alot going on and havent been on been to the ware unit 3 times in a row.Plan on going back the weekend of thanksgiving.Taking some friends with us we are going in an expedition so any of you ladies that may need a ride this may be your chance to go and share the expence we are leaving dallas at 1:00pm on friday and staying at the samaritan house we will visit our loved ones on sat morning then returning to dallas after that we plan to be back in dallas by 4:00 or 4:30.pm me if you want to consider going and I will talk to you over the phone.Have a great week and my prayers are with all of you.Anna

therealmrssmith
11-19-2006, 12:53 PM
God Bless you guys going n the trip!!! Besafe and Be happy!! Maybe I will see you there.

annap
11-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Had a nice visit at ware this weekend it was really full of visitors.good to see all the regulars at the ware visiting thier loved ones.the samaritan house is such a nice place to stay for anyone traveling and wanting to stay the night.Going again in a couple of weeks if the good lord is willing.

therealmrssmith
12-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Yes it was a good visit. Good seeing everyone. Yes I love the Samaritan house too. :) Be careful in your travels. I will pray for you guys traveling and pray that we have GOOD weather!!!! :)

2steppin38
12-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and see how yall are. Things are ok here Dale is doing good. Get this Anna, now that they have moved Dale to Diboll I have some new neighbors on the next street over I met recently and I found out yesterday they have someone at Colorado City but I think he is at Wallace... HOpe everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Call me or me email me when you can Anna.

RMD4EVER
12-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone just stopping in to see if maybe I can get some info,annap,it's been awhile how you been?My hubby is still at middleton seems he will be doing all his time there since we might be getting close to his release any now I have a good friend who lives in Indiana and her hubby just got transferred to Wares,we are thinking of driving down for the holidays,shes already been told she will be able to have that special visit,anywho what we need to know is if the Samaritan house is open on the holiday weekends , we tried calling but keep getting a recording so,hopefully someone will call her back,the hostess house at Middleton is not open any holiday weekends! Thanks for the help.Anna take care.Also,if not can anyone recommend any hotels between abilene and colorodo city,as I will be visiting one place and her another?

annap
12-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Yes the samaritan house will be open that weekend ladies and there is a comfort inn in sweetwater that is between abilene and colorado city.The exit to the ware unit is off hwy 20 do not exit colorado city it will take you through town the exit is number 315 and it has a sign for Ware and Wallace units.Exit go left and it is on the right.If you go to the samaritan house you take the colorado city exit and go about a mile it will be on the left side it is a white bldg. it is a long bldg.Shiela I just pm you so call me if you need to.Anna

RMD4EVER
12-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks Anna your always a big help and I appreciate it.I passed the info onto Irene.

annap
12-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Your welcome Shiela this is such a wonderful place for us to help each other since we are all going through the same thing"SEPERATION FROM A LOVED ONE" I pray each of you have a safe trip if you will be traveling and a great visit for those who will be visiting loved ones.Merry Christmas to all of you and may the lord fill your lives with many blessings through out the year to come.Sincerly,Anna

annap
12-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Merry Christmas to all of the ones traveling to ware this weekend have a safe trip.I will be there when the gate opens!!! It will be a one day trip for me.Can't wait to see my son and I know you all are ready to see your loved ones!!!Im sure the units will be very busy I was there last year and it was real busy at that unit.Have a great weekend!!!Anna

therealmrssmith
12-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Hey Merry Christmas to everyone..... you guys that are traveling the weather is supposed to be bad. Be safe and pray for good weather. It is supposed to snow saturday night.:blah: Not too sure which day I will be going. It just depends on the weather. Hate this cold weather:blah:
LOL Be safe and have a wonderful visit!!!! God bless you guys!

annap
12-28-2006, 04:20 PM
Had a great visit the co's were really nice to us this weekend it makes for a better visit.Hope all of you had a good christmas and hope to talk to you ladies soon.Anna

therealmrssmith
12-31-2006, 12:52 AM
Wanting to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! God Bless everyone and be safe and warm on your visits.

annap
02-07-2007, 02:27 PM
I have been going to the ware unit on a regular basis and have had some great visits with no problems other than the vending machines.I heard that the visitation is so high the weekend before and after valentines day that they will not be giving special visits.Im not positive this was something I heard.Make your reservations for the samaritan house early because they did tell mke that they expect alot of visitors to reserve rooms those weekends.Have a great week !!!Anna

therealmrssmith
02-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Hello everyone, Anna.... I am getting aspecial visit this weekend and I have reserved my room already. God Bless everyone and I hope those that are visiting will have a safe trip and maybe I will see you guys there.

annap
02-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Amanda,Hey girl!!! We went last week and are going next week looks like were going to miss you this time.I hope you have a great visit and I hope to see you again soon.So I guess the special visits are going to be possible.Thats good.Have a safe trip talk to you later.Anna

annap
02-24-2007, 04:00 PM
MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL VISIT AT WARE. DOES THIS APPLY TO MOTHERS OF INMATES ONLY OR TO WIVES WITH CHILDREN OF INMATES ALSO? wHAT EXACTLY DO THEY DO THAT DAY AND WHAT HOURS.dO THE INMATES HAVE TO REQUEST THIS?aNYONE WITH ANY INFO i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT I MISSED IT LAST YEAR BECAUSE WE DIDN'T KNOW.ANNA

iloveERIC
02-27-2007, 08:37 PM
so when is this mothers day thing ive never heard about it either. not that im a mother. but just would like to know because im sure his mother would like to go. by the way anna i sent u a message. im going this weekend on sunday. who else is going?

jdbev
03-01-2007, 07:08 PM
my son is at wallace unit next door had great visit this weekend. co's were nice even let a lady in with no id. very surprized....:) :)

ONLY4HIM
03-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Hello My Ware Family I Have Been A Ghost Here Lately Hello Annap And Therealmrssmith And Hello To All New Comers. We Are Doing Ok We Been Through Many Struggles Since My Husband Has Been At Beto But With Gods Help We Will Prevail Amen To That Kinda Fell Off With The Last Denial But I Gotta Keep Going It Just Wasn't Our Time I Know That Now My Advice Is Continue To Stay Ecouraged And In The Word Just Going To God And Asking Him To Come In To Your Life Or Praying Isn't Going To Help Feed Your Inner Self Daily We Have To Have The Full Armour Of God On At All Times Cause When The Enemy Trys To Come In And Attack Our Loved Ones Or Us As Faithfull Wives,mothers,daughters,sisters Etc. We Will Be Ready To Fight And Put That Enemy Where He Belongs UNDER OUR FEET!!!!!!! CONTINUE TO BE THE LIGHT TO YOUR LOVED ONE THROUGH GOOD AND BAD TIMES EVEN WHEN YOU FEEL HE IS BING SELFISH SHOW YOUR LIGHT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH HE GOT HIM SELF THERE HIS HELPLESSNESS WILL AND CAN CONSUME HIM TILL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT ENCOURAGE ENCOURAGE ENCOURAGE MY SISTERS I PRAY THIS TOUCHED AT LEAST ONE GODBLESS AND TAKE CARE :) :) :) :)

RMD4EVER
03-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Sonya,it touched me!! We just got a dms a few days agon,but got to keep the faith!!!
Anna, just stopping in here to let you know Irene, her daughters ,me and my daughter are driving down together the last weekend of the month for a visit! God is great,hopefully somehow we will be able to meet.Although Irene and I are going to two different units she will drop me off and then come back through and pick me up.

annap
03-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Hello Ladies!! Missed You Sonya Glad To Hear Your Doing Good And Staying Head Strong.Continue To Pray That Is What Gets Me And My Son Through Each Day.Shiela You And Irene Have A Safe Trip And A Great Visit.I Will Be Visiting My Son He Turns 24 On Sunday And We Are Having A Special Visit That Day To Be With Him And Celebrate His Birthday.Hi Krystal And Amanda Hope All Is Well On Your Side Of The World.I Want To Say Thank You From Me And My Son For All The Support All Of You Have Given To Us.He Tells Me All The Time How Happy He Is To Know We Have This Place To Come To For Understanding And Support From Others Dealing With The Same Issues. Out Of All Of Us I Will Be Stuck In The System For A While Im Sure You Ladies That Know Me Know Just How Long.However I Would Like To Say That My Faith Is All I Need And I Know That My Son Will Come Home Until Then I Continue To Pray In The Lords Name, Glory and Honor My Son Will Make It Through Not Only Victoriously But Triumphantly!!!! I Pray That Each And Everyone Of Us Including Our Loved Ones Get All The Strength And Love To See Us Through Everyday.Good Or Bad We Will Overcome.All Of You Are In My Prayers And Know That I Am Here If You Need Me.welcome Jdbev I Know Other Women With Loved Ones At Wallace.glad To Here You Got In That Is Good To Know When Co,s Show Some Compassion There Are Good Co,s We All Know That If We Have Been Around A Little We See It.just Wish There Were More.have A Great And Blessed Day Ladies And Hope To Talk To You Soon.just Waiting For The Weekend To See My Loving Son.I Miss Him No Matter How Often I Get To Go.I Have 5 Sons And Trust Me It Makes It No Easier To Be Apart From One !!!sincerly Anna

RMD4EVER
03-19-2007, 04:04 PM
anna,hey got your wonderful uplifting pm thank you so much for your kind words! Happy bday to your son I hope you all have a wonderful visit! My hubby's bday is the 30th so we get that weekend for our specail day also! Everyone take care.

therealmrssmith
03-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Hello Everyone!!!! It is great to see everyone on here. I have been out for awhile with my trials and tribulations. Amen Sonja You said it for the LORD. He is GREAT the ALPHA AND OMEGA..and through him all things are possible. I give Him praise and Glorify His name. Without Him I could not make it through all this trial and tribulations. It is wonderful to here that everyone is doing great. Maybe I will see you this weekend Anna. I continue to pray for my husband and have given him to God so that he will live through him and live a Godly life so that we can both have everlasting life together. I am still on my journey to becoming aTrue Christian and pray that God shines His light on each and every one of you. He sure has brought me many blessings and answered many prayers. I will continue to Glorify Him. God Bless you all and Sonja it is wonderful to hear from you and to see you are doing Great. Amanda

iloveujlh
03-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone. Anna & Clarissa I hope you girls had a great visit. Sheila, the girl & I will be heading down there Thursday. Hope to see you. Take Care & God Bless us all!

ONLY4HIM
04-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey all my sisters from Ware. We are blessed and highly favored and we are doing GREAT!!! Thank you Jesus I wanted to stop in and say Happy Resurection Sunday The Lord is Risen Amen I am glad I touched everyone Mrs Annap and Amanda And all the Ware Family I am so happy everyone is doing good. We are doing good we had a Day with Dad last weekend and it was awesome I give thanks to God that there are people that serve God that go out of there way to offer there time like that we have one every three months and at the end of this month we are signed up for a marriage seminar God is soooooo Good and I am blessed and thankfull for every thing and a way to see me husband every weekend stay encouraged my sisters Amanda continue to stand in the gap for your husband be his light and he will see god through you LET GO AND LET GOD deal with his heart. Godbless everyone and to my sisters that know me I am almost finished with school I have one more month to go and then my externship I am so excited. Well gotta go Godbless ans take care

therealmrssmith
05-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Wow Sonya it is so wonderful to hear from and How God shines through you and the love you have for your husband and family. And A BIG Congratulations on your schooling. WOW God bless you and AMEN because God has done some things in your life. Yes I have given my husband to God and I pray for him as well. It was good to see you AnnaP, although at first I didn't recognize you but then i saw it was you, LOL. It is great to hear from you and thank you for thinking of us. God bless you all and I pray that God continues to shine His light on each and everyone of you. Take care until I talk to you again.

platinumk
06-03-2007, 02:25 PM
well my husbent is at wallace been there sence xmas me and my 3 kids go every 6 week or so do to car and money my husbend has only been down 14 months and got a fi5 in marsh so hell be down about 14 more i guess. but, just wanted to say hi only been on jun 1

annap
06-15-2007, 12:24 PM
welcome platinumk glad you found us.I wrote a big message then it got erased about a week ago so its been a while since i have written i've been so busy like all the rest of you Im sure.Hi amanda it was nice seeing you this past weekend never know when im gonna run into one of you either at the samaritan house or the unit.i just wanted to say that my son finally got his job back in the kitchen and we are so glad cause this october makes 2 years in the transfer facility if he even stays at ware that long you know we never know ladies but i know he will be transfered to a regular unit in the next few months.I was so glad that they decided to give him back his job so quick it means alot to us cause most of you know I got 5 boys and commisary gets expensive sometimes and him working in the kitchen helps with that bill for me anyway.sonya glad to hear all the positive things going on for you during these crazy times.You are bleassed how is your husband doing? Im sure like the rest of us having good and bad days.we are waiting on an answer for clairssa's husband it should come real soon i will let you know.please keep her and family in your prayers.i sure hope they transfer my son to the wallace unit next door cause I am so use to making the trips down to colorado city and staying with the wonderful ladies at the samaritan house they are such a blessing to my family and I know that some even minister to my son at awre unit.One lady at the samaritan house this weekend saw a picture of my son on my little ones t-shirt and said I know your brother I minister to him on tuesdays when he comes.it is such a good feeling to know that they know the love we as a family have for the lord.And I can never thank then enough to serve the lord the way they do. To minister to our loved ones because they really do a great job at it under the circumstances that arise at times.So I make it a point to tell them it does make a difference if only one spirit is lifted and one person changes it is all worth it.Thank you ladies also for being there for us we appreciate the understanding and sharing of each others experiences and the help you have extended to my family.GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.Stand by your man and let the lord do his work. trust in him and it will all workout!!im here for any of you who just need someone to talk to or just vent pm me if you need to.talk to you ladies soon have a great weekend and for those traveling for the fathers day visit have a great visit and a safe trip.Anna

annap
07-05-2007, 06:17 PM
going to the samaritan house on saturday night and visiting my son at ware unit sunday.All of you ladies traveling have a safe trip in all this crazy weather.

annap
08-04-2007, 07:46 PM
My son has left ware unit after 1 year and 8 months he did 2 months at middleton before that so he did total 1 year and 10 months at a transfer facility.He was moved on thursday and was taken to huntsville to a diagnostic facility byrd unit to then be transfered to the ID unit where he will serve out the rest of his time was what huntsville told me on friday.they stay at the diagnostic unit from 30 to 45 days is what I was told but when I asked the lady she was very kind and said call in about 14 days because they could do it by then.I looked him up on the inmate search and was really surprised to see they had already listed as being moved to byrd that was within 24 hours when I checked dont know when they posted it I just thought it was quick.no visitors during the diagnostics stay there although he can recieve mail.I have learned in these two years to be very grateful for even the little things and with all of you to help support me through this time in my life it has been a true blessing to me just to know that when no one understands all of you do.Thank all of you soooo much for all of your support and I will be checking in time to time.God Bless all of you.Anna

annap
08-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Now From Byrd Unit He Went To Goree Unit Also In Huntsville To Continue Diagnostics Then Moved Again Thats 2 Moves In 5 Days And Counting.and The Inmate Search Is Right On Time Thats Just A Blessing And Everyone I Have Spoken To Have Been Very Kind And Given Me Information.we Are Blessed.so As Soon As Nick Does The Texas Tour I Can Go See Him No Matter Where My Son Is I Will Go So Im Just Waiting On Where.thanks Everyone For Your Support Anna

annap
08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Just Wanted To Post The Samaritan House Info
Samaritan Hospitality House
1325 Westpoint
Colorado City Tx.79512
325-728-2399
They Open At 5pm On Friday And Close At 9am Sunday.

annap
08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Ok He Got To An Id Unit Its Clemens In Brazoria Tx. And I Get To Go See Him This Weekend It Was One Heck Of A Trip With All The Stops But He Landed.im Just Glad I Get To Hold And Kiss My Son Who I Love Dearly.anna

therealmrssmith
08-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Thank God he landed..LOL. But yes the road isn't the best place for them. God Bless you and your family and I pray that he gets home soon. Still no word from parole or an interview date, which he came up in Nov. of 06. But we are waiting patiently, and have put it in God's hands. God Bless you and have many safe trips.

way3593
08-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi, I have a few friends that are in the Ware Unit. It seems to be OK there, one friend has already made trustee status which is good because he can have contact visits with me and my daughter now. The visits there are pretty good, they have a microwaves and a bigger variety of food to buy than some of the other units I have been to lately.

annap
09-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Ware Unit Is On Lockdown And Having Shakedowns.i Called The Unit On Monday And Today They Said They Are Still On Lockdown Doing Shakedowns So Anyone Planning On Visiting This Weekend Call First To Make Sure It Is Over By The Weekend.still In Touch Anna

misty_tiara
10-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi all. My name is Misty and my fiance was just denied parole (his first). Then a few days after his denial they transferred him from Middleton, where he has been since May when he caught chain from Dallas County. He is now in the Ware unit and I am going to see him Sunday morning. We are driving down tomorrow afternoon and planning to stay at Samaritan. The hospitality house by Middleton was wonderful so I am hoping it goes smooth tomorrow as well. I guess I just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask if maybe you can keep us in your prayers. Our daughter is devastated at the results of his parole, as we all were. My fiance, Les, does not even yet know; but I will have to tell him tomorrow. He is not eligible for another review until September of next year. We were counting on him being home and now we are guaranteed at least another year without him. He seems to like the Ware unit better though. In fact, he works in the kitchen there already (he was a porter at Middleton) and also he has run into several inmates he met at the old unit. Anyway, any info any of you have on this unit that you would like to share would be much apprecisted! God bless you all!

Misty:wave:

misty_tiara
10-24-2007, 05:03 AM
Well, hello all. I finally got to se my husband at the new place, Ware. He is so happy there in comparison to Middleton. He says it is much better and that they are all treated so much better. I could see in his eyes the light that had faded over the last couple of months in Middleton. We had a wonderful visit on Sunday and I cannot wait to go back and see him again very soon. It was really nice to be able to have such an enjoyable visit. Everyone was so pleasant. The guards were terrific! They even let us have some very nice kisses and not just those darn pecks....lol. They also let us do more than just hold hands. We were able to hold arms and just be a lot closer and more personal. It was a wonderful change from the militant type attitude we sometime received at Middleton. Anyways, just wanted to let you all know how great it went and how good it was at the Ware unit!!!! God bless you all guys!

therealmrssmith
12-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Awww my husband just got transfered to the Wallace unit and i kinda miss the ware unit. It's really nice when everybody knows you. Plus it's a smaller unit. But we are blessed that he didnt get sent across TX. Praise the Lord. I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the holidays. God Bless all of you and have a Blessed Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

KEEDY
12-26-2007, 10:24 PM
hi everyone i am new to the site. My husband is in Ware unit. He was in middleton for 1 month then they moved him to ware. I haven't been there to see him yet because they told me I had to wait 90 days. My husband have been gone for 13 months. Can someone explain to me how the parole review works. My husband was eligible for parole review in may, he was still in county jail and had never been to court. He was sentenced in august. Can someone tell me about how long it will take for his parole review? He was sentenced to four yrs but was told he had to do 25 percent of his time before he is eligible. He has been in jail longer than 25 percent. Thanks advice is greatly appreciated. Oh one more thing what is the difference between a regular unit and a transfer unit?

becbabe
12-26-2007, 10:45 PM
They can only stay at a transfer unit up to 2 years. The regular units they will probably be there awhile. My husband was at 2 transfer units for about 1 1/2 years and then sent to Wallace and has been there since. We are just waiting for him to come home 1/4/08! He never got moved or anything, has been there the whole time. Wallace is a good unit, I think. No problems.

KEEDY
12-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Thank you for the info. Congratulations on your husband's homecoming. Hope everything goes well for you all

lormur
12-31-2007, 12:26 AM
Keedy,
Here is the information on the Board under which the dick Ware unit falls.:
Amarillo Board Office
5809 S. Western, Suite 237
Amarillo, TX 79110
806-359-7656
806-358-6455 Fax

Charles Aycock, Board Member
(2-1-11)*

James Poland, Parole Commissioner

Charles Shipman, Parole Commissioner

See Assigned Units

becbabe
01-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Thank you! Hope for the best for you as well.

Thank you for the info. Congratulations on your husband's homecoming. Hope everything goes well for you all

LENETOWNTX
01-08-2008, 12:04 PM
I Work Alot Of Over Time At That Unit Its Pretty Laid Back You Know

MISSINGMYROCKLV
02-19-2008, 08:32 PM
MY MAN IS NOW IN WARE UNIT ,HE WAS TRANSFER IN JULY FROM MIDDLETON UNIT ~HE SAYS HE DOSE NOT LIKE IT THERE BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO STUFF TO GET THERE MIND OF TIME AL LEAST IN MIDDLETON HE WA WORKING ! I MISS MY ROCK BUT HE WILL BE HOMJE SOON APRIL 12 MY BABY COMES HOME !♥

MISSINGMYROCKLV
02-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey Are Some Of My Fam Pics Including My Babe!

miss_busy
02-27-2008, 11:46 PM
hey everybody my boyfriend just got sent 2 dick ware and i was wondering if anybody could tell me about it

DLA77
03-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Hey were do you live i know thats a little weird but my brother is there and i wanna know how to get there????

Magoosbaby
03-23-2008, 10:26 PM
The ware unit is really easy to get to. It's exit 215 off Interstate 20.

Devonny
10-18-2008, 12:17 PM
My boyfriend just got moved from the Middleton unit to Dick Ware a few days ago. I got a card from him giving me the address, but he didn't say anything about how it was like there. In 6 months we get contact visits, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. I've read online about it and in almost everything I've read it says you have to be 18 or have your legal guardian. 2 problems : I'm 17, and his grandmother would be the one making the drive with me, not my legal guardian. Any advise?

daddysbaby17
01-09-2009, 04:03 PM
my husband is in dickware unit. he just got there, trasnsfrd from middleton. he got three yrs. does anyone else have a loved one there? i wan't to get information about the unit, like visits, etc ,a and where it is. anyone????

Russell's Mom
01-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Hello daddysbaby17
my son was just transferred to the Ware Unit last Friday and I went and had a contact visit on Saturday. Our first contact visit
You can Google the address to get directions
I don't know if you have the address or not....
Dick Ware Unit
1681 S FM 3525
Colorado City TX 79515
Phone # 325 728 2162 when they answer you will have to ask for the Ware Unit and what department you want to talk to. They have so far been real nice.
Visitor hours Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM until 5 PM
I live in Arlington and it took me about 4 hours to get there straight out I- 30 turns into I-20 West
Good Luck You can also PM me if you have any other questions.

oxygen's mom
01-12-2009, 04:38 PM
The ware unit is located in Colorado city it's about 1 hour from middleton alot diffrent to my son was in middleton and transferred to ware also he's been in ware for a year now just continue to head west like your going to elpaso but dont forget to exit at 215 then at the 4 way stop signs hang a left and look for the line of cars and line up.. pretty easy visits are ok CO's are nice have only meet a few testy one's let them have their caffiene and they'll be fine the machine stay pretty full and work 99% of the time its a pretty clean place to, normaly picture days are first 2 weekend of the month they do digital pix to if I can help feel free to ask welcome to Ware.

daddysbaby17
01-24-2009, 04:58 PM
u still got a loved one in ware unit?:rolleyes:

mantoine
01-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Hello I want to know a little bit about the Dick Ware Unit. I have a son there and my heart aches so much because I dont know anything about this place. I have not been able to visit dont know where it is. The weather has been bad lately afraid to get on the road. I pray that God bless and help the men in this place. This is my prayer daily....
Heartbroken Mother

eb2009
01-19-2010, 03:18 PM
They do digital pics? How much are they and would I have to set that up before I go? Thanks!

sunshine0801
01-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Hey my fiance is there and me and my kids travel there about twice a month. Not sure where you are, but we're in Dallas if you ever wanna hook up and ride. Im going this weekend. If I dont check this forum before sat mornin. my email address is *email removed per PTO policy, please PM member*

deraysgirl
02-09-2010, 11:31 AM
do they do pictures the first 2 weekends? From 8-5PM? and how much does it cost?

hte2cugo
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Hello I want to know a little bit about the Dick Ware Unit. I have a son there and my heart aches so much because I dont know anything about this place. I have not been able to visit dont know where it is. The weather has been bad lately afraid to get on the road. I pray that God bless and help the men in this place. This is my prayer daily....
Heartbroken Mother

I have a brother in the Dick Ware Unit. He hasnt been there long. Was taken there before Xmas. I dont know much about it either but I pray they are safe and blessed in there. I believe in our restitution system however I believe in humanity as well. I ask that you add my brother Adam Molinar to your prayers and I will add your son in mine. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you as a mother to have to deal with this. My mother has her battles with it daily. My mother is sick with an aortic aneurysm and hr health isnt able totake punches life gives you when a loved one is serving time. We miss and love Adam.

MaRkEzWiFeY
03-09-2010, 01:31 PM
hey i have my boyfriend in the dick ware unit but i live in california his name is markez gregory is there any way i could get pictures without goin to visit him because i havent seen him in 2 years its very hard cuz i live in cali and work everyday is there a web site or somethin i could get a pic of my love?

marthad
04-13-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm going to Ware Unit in Colorado City to visit my husband ,this saturday may 17th. if someone wants to go please PM.

JulyisHard1517
07-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Hello and blessings to everyone! I was just told yesterday that my brother is in the Dick Ware Unit. I haven't read the entire string, (I just found this site, so I will!) but i'm thankful to anyone who can share some much needed info. about rules, letters, anything! My brother and I are five years apart, but I raised him after our mom died 10 years ago and unfortunately he made mistakes...SO as the hard "mom figure" and the sibling it's hard to find the right balance of supportive things I can do from here. I live in California and have much resistance from my family in TX who wants to control my communication! As IF these men don't have enough to deal with...so please any info is appreciated. My 7 year old son and my brother are extremely CLOSE and its been 3 years that they have been apart and my little son J wants to write him, it kills me that we didn't know how to contact Anthony (my brother) until yesterday. Can we send pictures?

deraysgirl
07-19-2010, 04:47 PM
You can send pictures and letters.
You can also use J-Pay and send e-mails to him there.
Go to J-pay. com and it will walk you through it.
If I send an e-mail before noon, my hubby usually gets it the same day. Only costs a stamp per page.
Sorry you are having resistance from your Texas family but they can't stop you from sending him letters.
My husband says letters are like Chritmas so I write him everyday.
Hope this helps.

graceydo
07-24-2010, 04:01 PM
i have a son in Ware Unit in dorm "H" and he is needing me to visit him, I live in Florida, so its going to take a miracle from GOD Almighty to get me there. Another obstacle, that I haven't had the nerve to break to my son is the cancer is supposedly back.
Please pray for me to be able to see him. I love him with all my heart and soul.

deraysgirl
07-25-2010, 07:38 AM
i have a son in Ware Unit in dorm "H" and he is needing me to visit him, I live in Florida, so its going to take a miracle from GOD Almighty to get me there. Another obstacle, that I haven't had the nerve to break to my son is the cancer is supposedly back.
Please pray for me to be able to see him. I love him with all my heart and soul.

I have sent you a PM with info on visitation. You are in my prayers.
Do you get to talk to him on the phone?

Q'sFutureW!f3y
07-29-2010, 01:34 PM
I have a boyfriend at ware. I haven't been able to visit him yet. Hoping that i will make it soon! I don't know much about this unit but I am learning! :)

lizN
11-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Hello Friday I just found out my husband was moved to Ware Unit. He was in Middleton for a month and I haven't been able to go visit him yet because when he was in middleton they said he can't have visits in there until he was there for 30 days and then they just moved him. i miss him so much. It is super hard because we have been married only 3 months. I just want to go visit him so bad.

Yollyrat
03-19-2011, 11:16 AM
My hubby just got transferred to Ware from Middleton two weeks ago. Doesn't like it much. First day in there some guy tried to start a fight with him and my hubby refused because he didn't want to catch a case, causing us to have any visitation interruptions. The guard started screaming and cussing at my hubby and called him a liar. WTF is up with the guards? I have already called the Warden and Ombudsman. I am not letting some guard with the geneology of the banjo boy from "Deliverence" mess up our visitation just because he has a little ounce of power and makes "fry cook" wages. Sorry for sounding bitter but this is so frustrating to deal with. Who monitor's the guards behavior? If it's the Warden, then they need a new one!

msdeedee07
03-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Hello annap my husband is at the ware unit he has been there almost 2 years. If you need any info I am here. I travel every weekend with God's help. Godbless

Hey im new to all this jail stuff my hubby was just transferred to ware and im planning on visiting in about two weeks, do you know where affordable hotel is close by the jail?if you dont mind i need your help please!!!!!!!!

msdeedee07
03-24-2011, 06:42 PM
I need help im new to this pm and i dont know how to work it and i need some questions answered can someone please help me my hubby has been in the ware unit for a few weeks and im going to go visit and i dont know how to get there im in dallas where do i start and where are some affordable hotels close to the jail..someone anyone please help!!!!:)

minimaugirl
07-02-2011, 11:11 AM
mhmm my Preston is in there right now

mz.eufemia
07-04-2011, 11:07 PM
My hubby there also