View Full Version : early release

karen3693
05-31-2006, 05:34 AM
I just saw on the new THV 11 that 655 inmates will be released early.

Tuffmom19
05-31-2006, 06:44 AM
In order to be released early, inmates must have their parole plans already approved, right? My brother has a hearing on July 12 at Cummins, so he probably won't qualify...anyone knows more please let me know.

karen3693
05-31-2006, 09:02 AM
I just spoke with the constituent officer and she said the cut off is 08/25/06.In other words if their release date is 08/250/06 or before they may qualify.Yes they have to have a approved plan before they will be released.That also means some will go before the board early.My sons jacket went up last week no decision was made so now he goes before the board June 27.

Jade01
05-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Good luck to all who have loved ones with release dates before 8/25/06!

ittybittykitty
05-31-2006, 09:09 AM
I send my best wishes to you all to:) Prayers going up for you all. Kitty

misstussey42
05-31-2006, 10:33 AM
Ladies, it is truly a blessing to finally hear the words he will be home sometime NEXT WEEK! :) The relief of knowing that the long drives, expensive phone calls and teary good-byes are over is overwhelming! To all of you that are waiting for news that your loved one is comoing home or not and to all of you who are just getting started in this long battle, my prayers are with you. It is a long hard road but, with the support of this group it is bearable.

hunt's girl - Thank you for all the help and support. I remember when I first came into this you were there!

Sounds like I am leaving!! I don't get much chance to get on anymore so I wanted to take a quick minute to give out the good news and say thank you for all the support.

Jade01
05-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Misstussey - :D Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I've sent you a PM. :D

ittybittykitty
05-31-2006, 12:18 PM
MissT...Congratulations on your wonderful news.I know the distance in between your man and yourself are sometimes unbearable but you are proof we all can make it IF we want to. Thanks, for inspiring me to keep looking for the day....It will come for us someday to :) Kitty

karen3693
05-31-2006, 12:35 PM
That is wonderful news and I hope all goes well.

Jade01
06-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Here's the THV news story:

Ark. Releasing 665 Inmates Early
http://www.kthv.com/news/search/results.aspx?storyid=29191

misstussey42
06-07-2006, 12:44 PM
This week has been the longest week of the whole time he has been gone!! I talked to the IPO yesterday and she is saying it will be tomorrow. I will call at 4:00 today and hopefully find out for sure. I am a walking basket case! I am so excited that I am making a nervous wreck out of myself. Can't eat, can't sleep!!! This has been the longest road I have been down and to finally get to the end of it is very emotional!!

And ladies it is worth the wait. I have made those trips every weekend for 2 1/2 years. I could count on my fingers how many I have missed in that time. But the feeling you get when you KNOW he is coming home anyday is undescribable! I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. Stay strong and take it one day at a time.

butchies_girl
06-07-2006, 12:53 PM
bet you are gurl im excited for you i also found out today that theres going to be another kick out in aug and my baby is going to make that one for sure

misstussey42
06-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Just wanted to post beofre I left work and say that "HE IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!"

Jade01
06-07-2006, 05:40 PM
misstussey - YAY! :)

butchies_girl - We're hoping that my man also makes the August EPA. *knock on wood*

karen3693
06-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Thats great.I am in the prcess right now of getting letters for my son parole hearing the 27.Nobody knows what to write.Any suggestions

Jade01
06-07-2006, 10:40 PM
This thread definitely helped me out! There are sample letters and guidelines for what to write.

Sample Letters to the Parole Commision
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48934

butchies_girl
06-08-2006, 08:00 AM
yeppers there even one i wrote in there

Dino's Wifey
06-08-2006, 12:16 PM
This week has been the longest week of the whole time he has been gone!! I talked to the IPO yesterday and she is saying it will be tomorrow. I will call at 4:00 today and hopefully find out for sure. I am a walking basket case! I am so excited that I am making a nervous wreck out of myself. Can't eat, can't sleep!!! This has been the longest road I have been down and to finally get to the end of it is very emotional!!

And ladies it is worth the wait. I have made those trips every weekend for 2 1/2 years. I could count on my fingers how many I have missed in that time. But the feeling you get when you KNOW he is coming home anyday is undescribable! I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. Stay strong and take it one day at a time.

Congrats Miss T. It's great news. You had a much shorter wait than most of us, but when your loved one is snatched away, 2 1/2 years can seem like an eternity. Good Luck to you! ;)

karen3693
06-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Thanks that will help.Everyone says I dont know what to say if you write it Ill sign it.I turned one over to a friend if mine that has a gift for stuff like this.

sterea
10-21-2006, 04:20 AM
Does anyone have someone who is appealing a case on a conspiracy drug charge? My fiancee filed for an appeal to lower is sentence range. His range was from 70 to 87 and he received 87. I'm just wondering how this appeal works?

ittybittykitty
10-21-2006, 08:21 AM
I am sorry but I really don't know anything about how all this stuff works but I wanted to say Hello and encourage you to be strong for your man. I am sure he appreciates all you are doing for him on his case.Have a Good Day Kitty

ARadvocate
10-30-2006, 05:53 PM
To Karen3693- Although character witness reports are useful, what they want to hear is that he will have the support he needs, home, job, church, transportation, counseling, etc. So if anybody can write and offer that kind of support it will help (usually).
To MissTussy- Good Luck. It is going to be hard and probably not near as wonderful and peaceful and loving as you have imagined so be patient, be calm and give him some time to decompress. Come back if you start having problems. We can still help. Best wishes!