View Full Version : Scott State Prison-Hardwick, GA

lovingmother06
05-26-2006, 10:00 PM
If anyone has a loved one spending time at Scott State Prison in Hardwick, GA, please, please contact me. This prison chat is new to me and I'm not sure how it works. My son has been at Scott since April. I haven't visited him yet. I could use some feedback as what to expect.
Thanks and God Bless Each one of you.

Zelda50
05-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Hi. Since this is the federal prison part of PTO, I would suggest that you look up at the top left side of this screen and click on where it says "U.S. Regional Forums." Then scroll down until you see "Georgia" and post this very same post there. Because that is where folks who know about the George state prisons hang out. Hope you get to visit your son soon. Zelda

TxRhino
05-30-2006, 08:34 PM
lovingmother06,

I am moving this post to the Georgia Forum were perhaps you can get the answers you are seeking.

Welcome to PTO

Keep the Faith

Michael :thumbsup:

txsfmhstn
05-31-2006, 06:16 AM
Hello and welcome to PTO :)

cottontop21956
09-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey my son has been in scotts for 6 years and i haven't got to see him because i have had no way .he wrote the other day and told me not to write him ,just forget him.i feel so bad but i have tried and i just can't get help.he hates it there 'he say's they are crazy!i miss him so much.i need all the friends i can get.other son is in helms transitional center in atlanta,ga.please contact me at (email not allowed ) thank you sherry

moma k
09-02-2008, 12:14 AM
sherry,there is a shuttle bus that goes to scott I think,,just look in the ga forum for it,,I dont know how great it is,,but my son says some of the inmates family is using it,,and they have been happy so far,,six years is a long time,,,

cottontop21956
09-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Hey a lady off of here gave me a ride this weekend,i got to see my son for 30 minutes.ty for caring.Sherry

Kat
09-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Cottontop I am so happy you got to see your son...kat

moma k
09-09-2008, 10:22 PM
cotten,,is this ride something she is willing to share with you in the future??if so and you can arrange it so you two dosnt have to be so far in between visits,,good luck to you and your son,,

cottontop21956
09-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Moma K, Yes She Said She Would Take Me Again.thank You For Caring! Love,free's Mom Sherry

naturallyaf
07-15-2009, 10:36 PM
If anyone has a loved one spending time at Scott State Prison in Hardwick, GA, please, please contact me. This prison chat is new to me and I'm not sure how it works. My son has been at Scott since April. I haven't visited him yet. I could use some feedback as what to expect.
Thanks and God Bless Each one of you.
:)i'm new to this also, and still struggling to figure out exactly whats what or where what is. i noticed that its been since april that you left this on here, so maybe you know or don't know that scott state prison is closing the 5th of august. 1800 inmates being dispursed throughout Ga. i have a good friend there, who sent heads up last weekend. he said they will all be shipped out over the next 3 weeks. maybe you'll get lucky and he'll be closer:D anyways we can only hope and pray, right? welcome!

rosedealer
07-16-2009, 11:27 AM
welcome to PTO

NeedingSomeHope
07-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Hello I'm new to this. My son has been in prison for a year now, and to be honest I'm still having a hard time dealing with him gone. At the moment he is at Scott State Prison but will be going to Coastal is Scott is closing.