View Full Version : Former Wyoming Inmate

LilGirlInOrange
07-22-2003, 05:02 AM
I'm a former Wyoming inmate. I did time in various institutions there and was also transferred to a private prison in Oklahoma. If anyone's headed that way, I can sure offer my support and also give you a heads up on what to expect. To them, or to their loved ones. Just let me know if you need any info!

laydee_vet
07-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Congratulations on being back in the Free World. Why not post your experiences, observations and advice in the Wyoming and Oklahoma sections of the forum where sitizens of those states are likely tio find them? Information about specific prisons is always appreciasted by those who are potential "guests" or those involved with them.

I'm interested in the differences you found between public and private institutions with regard to medical care, visitatuion and phone policies and other aspects of your experience.

JoshsGirl2003
07-28-2003, 02:51 PM
Welcome back and glad that you joined PTO. I am sure you information will be very useful to some people in ehre.

JAM29
02-27-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm a former Wyoming inmate. I did time in various institutions there and was also transferred to a private prison in Oklahoma. If anyone's headed that way, I can sure offer my support and also give you a heads up on what to expect. To them, or to their loved ones. Just let me know if you need any info!
HI,
I WOULD LIKE INFO ON WHAT HAPPENS FROM THE TIME I GET SENTENCED IN COURT MEANING LIKE WOULD THEY PUT RESTRAINTS ON ME TO GO FROM COURT TO PRISON OR IS IT JAIL FIRST? DO I GET TO WEAR MY OWN CLOTHES IN BOTH PLACES? BASICALLY WHAT IS THE WHOLE PROCESS FROM THE COURT TO PRISON?