View Full Version : Still frustrated.... : )

Luvly143
04-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Hey girls hows everyone doing? As for me still frustrated because i don't know our date yet. I've called down there like 4 times and tried to reach his counselor but they keep giving me the run around. How am I supposed to know his counselors name when he hasn't seen a counselor yet. I guess I'm just being impatient. Hopefully when I see him this weekend he'll have seen his counselor. I just want to start my countdown : ) I know he should be out sometime next month... By the way ladies don't forget visiting is different this weekend because of the TB testing. And also when I went to see my husband on Saturday he confirmed that yes the mail is all jacked up. he said it's like 14-16 days behind and he's on east yard in reception. I get his letters in one day but mine are taking forever to get to him and a money order that I sent via one day mail like 3 weeks ago still hadn't posted to his account as of saturday either. that is crazy.....

Hagan456
04-27-2006, 09:16 AM
HEY LUVLY. I'M DOING GOOD. IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY MA. HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN IN THERE? MY HUSBAND SEEN A COUNSELOR AS SOON AS HE WAS OUT OF RECEPTION IF I REMEMBER RIGHT. AT LEAST YOU KNOW IT'S NEXT MONTH. I HOPE YOU FIND OUT THE EXACT DATE SOON. BELIEVE ME WE ARE ALL IMPATIENT AND FRUSTURATED. WERE IN THIS TOGETHER GIRL. PM ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK..STAY STRONG...KRIS

muchoclouds
04-27-2006, 10:31 AM
He will get the M.O. eventually. It took about a month for him to get mine and even longer for the funds to actually post! It sucks, I know...

Hagan456
04-27-2006, 10:33 AM
I Sent My Husband A Money Order When He Was In Chino And Now That He's In Tehachapi He Still Hasn't Got It. Believe Me They Are In No Hurry