View Full Version : We can order from a Catalog

DoingTimeinLove
04-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Last night i was informed that some inmates get the jl marcus catalog and are allowed to order from it from some facilities. My fiance is in West Carroll and they can't order from it, but I can and then ship it to him. So no more searching for sweats and greys and so on. If you are interested in ordering from the catalog the website is www.jlmarcuscatalog.com (http://www.jlmarcuscatalog.com). We all know that all facilities are different and some allow more or less than others, so i recommend calling the jail before ordering to verify if the item is allowed are not. The prices are not too bad either. Hope this helps.

adbrick
04-30-2006, 09:24 PM
What all can we send to West Carroll besides sweats and pj pants?

DoingTimeinLove
05-04-2006, 06:58 PM
We can send shorts too.. but have be cotton like sweats. I've sent a whole pj set too. They can have beanies too.. but winter has passed for those i guess.

shaunsbabygirl
01-06-2008, 09:40 AM
do u know if they can have that at hunt?

SexyChef1
01-08-2008, 11:30 AM
I beleive where my man is LSP they have to order everything directly from the prison....I would contact Hunt to find out.

Lil Johns queen
07-06-2011, 11:10 PM
do you know if they can have them at bossier parish medium

LifeTraveler
07-07-2011, 04:27 AM
Y'all may want to look at the date on some of these posts. The last two I've seen are about 5 years old. Things have time to change in 5 years.