View Full Version : What is a home plan??

Mark's_Girl06
04-19-2006, 11:45 PM
What is a home plan? my husband isn't up for parole until 11/2007. When a home plan is mention does it mean where they are going to parole out to?

Becky :confused:

rgtsgirl
05-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Yes the home plan is where they intend to live at when they get out

Mark's_Girl06
05-10-2006, 12:58 PM
thanks rgtsgirl I'm a rookie to the terminalogy.

ittybittykitty
05-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Mark's Girl,I think we all have plenty of learning to do in this crazy world of ADC.But the good part is we have each other to go to for answers:) Thanks, to everyone who has answered questions for me:) And I am sure I will have a million more before it is said and done;) Kitty

wolfen
07-13-2006, 02:05 PM
How do you go about setting up a home plan, if apartment complexes won't rent to people with felonies? I'm having that problem. And we want to move to new area, and start over away from Washington County. Any sugestions greatly appreciated. My man's TE date is 01-14-2007.

ARadvocate
07-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Having, finding and/or providing housing for released prisoners is one of the biggest problems facing a potential paroleein AR. You've got 5 months to find a "plan acceptable" residence. Start now. Figure out, how you are going to live..employment??, support system?? transportation?? etc. etc. Good Luck. Peace, Carol PS where is he? do you visit? Need a ride? Provide a ride?

wolfen
07-31-2006, 12:33 PM
My fiance' is in cummins unit, in Grady, AR. I am looking for transportation to visits. I was just approved for visitation. Am moving to Pine Bluff, tomorrow to be closer to him. If you can help out with transportation, I'd greatly appreciate it. I can help with gas, if need be. He wants me to visit asap. Thanks.

mz.tjenkins
11-15-2007, 10:00 PM
washington county is a nice place, i moved from there when my baby went to jail, but you gotta be careful because them laws is somethin else up there.

KatandPlato
06-28-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm only two weeks into this experience and am getting overwhelmed. :confused: Thanks for the info on what a home plan is. This is the first I've heard of it. Does anyone know if a parolee from the Arkansas system can parole out to another state? If so, what does he have to do to have that happen? What does he do to make a home plan?

FinallyFree
07-15-2008, 08:12 AM
He can parole out of state through the interstate compact. When it is his time to go before the board he will fill it out and if it is out of state it will go through the interstate compact office in little rock.

StAnD_By_Ur_MaN
07-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Hey! I just got out this is stand_by_your_man's man. A home plan is a good thing!!!!!!!!!! IT MEANS YOUR MAN IS COMMING HOME! Be sure that your home is completely legal. He will fill out with the IPO of the unit he is at. Then the IPO faxes to the local parol office and a parole officer will visit your house. If everything looks good the parole officer will approve him for parole. CONGRATS YOUR MAN IS COMMING HOME. Make sure he doesn't go back. God Bless MC