View Full Version : So Frustrated...

Luvly143
04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Sorry ladies i just have to vent. My husband has been back in since the 15th of January he got sentenced to 9 months with half time when he went to board. At that time he was still in the county. Now he's been in Chino since the 3rd week of March. he hasn't talked to a counselor and his release date hasn't been updated they still have him getting 1/3 time instead of 1/2 time because his first release date was calculated while he was in the county. I know he should be getting out at the end of next month but I wanna know his date.... I'm trying to be excited and i'm grateful he's coming home but i wanna know when. Not knowing is driving me nuts. : ) Well anyways at least its almost Saturday... yay! visiting....Can't wait to see my honey....

muchoclouds
04-19-2006, 08:01 PM
I would be frustrated too! Hope you find out soon:)

shootna45
04-19-2006, 10:35 PM
my bf sent me a copy of a form he sent requested his EPRD in which they sent back to him with his PPRD (not sure what the 1st P stands for) so maybe her husband should do the same thing. The form is titled "Inmate Request for Interview" and he sent it to Case Records. In the area that says "please state your reason for requesting this interview" he put please send me my EPRD (earliest possible release date) Hope that helps you out!! Good Luck!!

shootna45
04-19-2006, 10:35 PM
PS - I just noticed that it took 15 days for him to get an answer but he got one!

Luvly143
04-20-2006, 08:34 AM
thanks. thats exactly what were waiting for. Glad to hear it only to 15 days for your man to get an answer. thats pretty good.

shootna45
04-20-2006, 05:29 PM
yea, i figure it takes as long to get a response from records as it does for him to get my letters so at least they are consistent when it comes to correspondence.