View Full Version : Lockdown in east?

muchoclouds
04-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I got a letter from my bf today that he wrote monday saying they got put on lockdown and had to eat in their cells. He said he didnt' know yet why they were on lockdown:confused: . Has anyone else heard anything? He's in East Yard.

Luvly143
04-12-2006, 06:45 PM
muchoclouds my husband is in east too.. I haven't heard anything. i got a letter from him yesterday that was from saturday and sunday but it didn't say anything about a lockdown is he in east on the mainline or is he in reception? mine is in reception. all i know is i'm going to pray thatall our loved ones are ok and that we all get our visits this weekend. i usually get a letter from him on thursdays so if i hear anything i will post...

muchoclouds
04-12-2006, 07:06 PM
He is in reception too. His letter was dated the 10th.

shootna45
04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
my b/f is in west and his letter dated the 10 said they should be off lockdown on Monday. They were locked down all weekend as the assholes decided to toss cells for no good reason. That was west and central so it must be east's turn now....

muchoclouds
04-12-2006, 09:11 PM
my b/f is in west and his letter dated the 10 said they should be off lockdown on Monday. They were locked down all weekend as the assholes decided to toss cells for no good reason. That was west and central so it must be east's turn now....

but monday was the 10th wasnt it?

shootna45
04-12-2006, 10:31 PM
but monday was the 10th wasnt it?

yes, monday was the 10th. Wasn't your letter dated the 10th?

Lulu21
04-13-2006, 09:16 AM
What?:eek: Oh that sucks, I hope they're not on lockdown all weekend. I got two letters from my dork, and he didn't mention anything about a lock down. I should be getting one tonight so if he mentions something I'll let you guys know.. Let's keep our fingers crossed...

Hagan456
04-13-2006, 02:11 PM
How Do You Know If They Are East, West, Etc?

muchoclouds
04-13-2006, 02:25 PM
How Do You Know If They Are East, West, Etc?

It should be in his address. Or you can call the prison and find out which yard he is in.

Luvly143
04-13-2006, 02:27 PM
:) I got a letter just now that he wrote to me on tuesday and he didn't say anything about being on lockdown. So hopefully that means good news. Also guess what he sent me the mailing label to send his dress outs when i got it i was shaking....:)Even though he still hasn't got his new date yet at least i know it's close. Thank you Jesus!!!!

muchoclouds
04-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Good for you! I wonder why my bf never sent me anything about dress outs?? We only have 18 days left and I keep asking about it in my letters! I think its too late for me to mail clothes for him now so I will just have to bring them when I pick him up.

Hagan456
04-13-2006, 02:34 PM
NO EAST OR WEST IN HIS ADDRESS. I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO CALL. THANXS. Luvly143: YOU GO GIRL. GLAD HE'LL BE HOME SOON..MUCHOCLOUDS; IT'S PROBABLY EASIER TO JUST PICK HIM UP AND TAKE HIM HOME SE HE CAN TAKE A SHOWER AND GET DRESSED ANYWAY. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SENDING CLOTHES WHEN HE WAS IN TEHACHAPI, BUT NOW THAT HE'S IN CHINO HE SAID TO JUST BRING THEM WITH ME LIKE YOUR GOING TO DO. GIRL WERE GOING TO HAVE TO DO A COUNTDOWN FOR YOU OR SOMETHING. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. GOD BLESS SWEETIE

Lulu21
04-13-2006, 02:58 PM
East Yard is P.O. Box 500

muchoclouds
04-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks Hagan456!!! I am counting down the days!!! I can't wait to see my baby!

Hagan456
04-14-2006, 12:04 AM
East Yard is P.O. Box 500

MINE IS P.O BOX 441

muchoclouds
04-14-2006, 12:18 PM
I think 441 is Central.

shootna45
04-14-2006, 12:41 PM
west is box 368

Hagan456
04-14-2006, 05:05 PM
I Guess It Doesn't Matter Which One He Was In Because He Went Back To Tehachapi. Thank Goodness Because He Hated Chino. Yeah 441 Was Central..lol. I Was Writing Rcc All The Time So I Didn't Know, But I Had Looked At An Envelope From The Beginning And He Had Wrote Central On It. Duh. Thanxs

shootna45
04-14-2006, 06:38 PM
I Guess It Doesn't Matter Which One He Was In Because He Went Back To Tehachapi.
Does that mean you are leaving us and going to the Tehachapi forum??:confused: :nono: We may have lost Sherry Wine to Calipatria. Haven't heard from Cubana in a while either...:(

Cubana
04-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Does that mean you are leaving us and going to the Tehachapi forum??:confused: :nono: We may have lost Sherry Wine to Calipatria. Haven't heard from Cubana in a while either...:(

Here i am .......:D

shootna45
04-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Were you in Florida??? :hee: So glad your back since we are losing people left and right!!:D

Hagan456
04-14-2006, 11:25 PM
:D I'LL STILL BE CHECKING IN. I'VE BEEN POSTING HERE AND ON THE TEHACHAPI FORUM BECAUSE HE WAS AT TEHACHAPI AT FIRST. I HAVE TO POST HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU LOVELY LADIEZ ARE GOING GOOD:thumbsup:

Cubana
04-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Were you in Florida??? :hee: So glad your back since we are losing people left and right!!:D

Who left?? I just noticed Hagen. :( Soon I will be the omly one here again. All of you are short timers, except Lulu, but her man can probably get transfered too. Has anyone heard from Miss_Kris_10.

shootna45
04-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Who left?? I just noticed Hagen. :( Soon I will be the omly one here again. All of you are short timers, except Lulu, but her man can probably get transfered too. Has anyone heard from Miss_Kris_10.

Sherry_Wines husband got transferred to Calipatria:( (sp?). She is sad but she only has like a month to go. :) Haven't seen anything from misskris since I think she was the one who said they sent him to halfway house or something. Am I right guys? :confused: Now I am not 100% sure. You still got me for 51 days and probably then some. :eek: Got to make sure we all get our men home and return to our normal lives. Yeah!!:thumbsup:

sherry_wine
04-15-2006, 02:31 AM
Hello.... My husband is in his new "Place" But I will check in once in awhile
Its soooo dead in the Calipatria thread:blah: Big Time Ghost Town:p

shootna45
04-15-2006, 06:34 AM
Hello.... My husband is in his new "Place" But I will check in once in awhile
Its soooo dead in the Calipatria thread:blah: Big Time Ghost Town:p

This thread seems to be getting a little less activity too! :hmm: With all the transfers that happened this week, keep your fingers crossed that my bf was transferred to minimum yard like his counselor said he would be. I don't know what I would do if I went to visit and found out I was going to get to touch him.:faint: :faint: :faint:

Lulu21
04-15-2006, 09:20 PM
I went to go see my dork today, God I love that man!!!:faint: LOL!! He said he might go to classification this week!!! :fb::dance::yay: I'm finally gonna get to hold him. I'm so excited.

muchoclouds
04-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Good for you Lulu!!

sherry_wine
04-15-2006, 11:43 PM
Congrats Lulu21, now don't squeeze him too hard:thumbsup:
Awww... You will and it will be all good for you:p

shootna45
04-16-2006, 12:48 AM
Hey Lulu, don't get your hopes up too much as my bf has been given his sentence, been classified, seen his counselor who told him he would probably get transferred to min yard in 2 weeks. That was 2 weeks ago. He is still in reception even though they did a bunch of transfers out of reception. I was really hoping for a hug this week and when I got his letter today that said that it didn't happen, I cried because I was so looking forward to it. Just don't want you to go through what I am going through right now. I get to see him tomorrow. Yeah!! Was it very busy today???

Lulu21
04-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Thanks Girls!!! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I atleast see the light!!!

shootna45
04-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Thanks Girls!!! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I atleast see the light!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I am hoping on a contact visit next weekend but I am not counting on it. He told me today that people who have been there less time than he has and saw their counselor after he did have already been transferred so maybe his time will come. Good luck to all of us! :thumbsup:

Gem_Stone
04-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Hello Ladies....Am I hearing you right?? Transfers last week??? That would be a GOOD thing!! I haven't heard from my guy in (2) weeks. He is on East yard reception. Waiting oh so patiently to be transfered Out since Sept 2005. Can anyone "fill me in?" ..I am trying to call CIM locator to see where he is...but the phone just keeps beeping busy...Thank You...Blessings to all....Kim

Cubana
04-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Hello Ladies....Am I hearing you right?? Transfers last week??? That would be a GOOD thing!! I haven't heard from my guy in (2) weeks. He is on East yard reception. Waiting oh so patiently to be transfered Out since Sept 2005. Can anyone "fill me in?" ..I am trying to call CIM locator to see where he is...but the phone just keeps beeping busy...Thank You...Blessings to all....Kim

Wow since september... my husband got transfered out in about a monthe from central to minimum. Maybe they lost his records. Call the records depertment for east they are more helpful and nicer than the ladies in Inmate Locator. and always answer the phone.

Lulu21
04-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Gem_Stone, I feel ya my dork has been in East Recep since November and he might be classified this week. But you need to stay on there butts (counselor). And mail is taking a while to get to me, he said he wrote everyday last week and I only got one letter on Saturday so go figure

Gem_Stone
04-19-2006, 02:08 AM
Thank you Cubana and Lulu21 for your replies. I found out he was moved to po 441 Palm Hall on the 4/11. I wonder if thats closer to the Bus to take him out of there!! (just kidding)..No i'm not! Blessings To All.....Kim

lockedup2
04-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Hello Everyone!! I Have Been On Pto For Some Time Now But New To This Thread Since My Hubby To Be Just Transfered To Cmc Central On April 10th......... So Tell Me What Is So Different About Chino ?? I Was Told It's Like Dorm Living.......is That True??

shootna45
04-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Hello Everyone!! I Have Been On Pto For Some Time Now But New To This Thread Since My Hubby To Be Just Transfered To Cmc Central On April 10th......... So Tell Me What Is So Different About Chino ?? I Was Told It's Like Dorm Living.......is That True??

I guess you can say it is like dorm living from what I have been told. I cant really give you much information as I have never been a guest at Hotel Chino but I know enough to know I don't want to have anything to do with it after June 4th.

aww
04-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Depending on thier points they either get placed in a dorm or a cell.

I have a question for all you ladies who have dealt with the Counselors and transfering to mainline... my BF finally met with his counselor last week. He doesn't really know where everything is in California so he told me where his counselor had put in for his transfer request and I looked them up last night on the CDRC page. All of them are pretty far from here (we're from the LA/OC area). Is there anything I can do to see if he could get transfered somewhere closer after they already put in the request. I know he'll only be there for 3.5 more months but chances are if he gets transfered to one of those facilities none of his family will be able to visit him and I doubt I'd be able to go visit him more then once or twice. Am I making a big deal out of this for only 3.5 months? I've never been through this before.

On that same note, does anybody know where they have PC mainline?

muchoclouds
04-25-2006, 11:49 AM
Just out of curiousity what does "PC" stand for?

Lulu21
04-25-2006, 12:07 PM
I dont know if East has PC mainline, but they do have PC reception. They also PWC's and General Pop Reception. Chino's all screwed up.

aww
04-26-2006, 10:13 PM
muchoclouds-
PC = Protective Custody.
I'm not sure all the different conditions that go into being in PC, but I know my man has medication to take so that's why he's in there.

Lulu-
Yeah my BF's in East PC reception right now. But the reason he's going to get transfered is because Chino doesn't have a PC mainline so he can't mainline there.

Hagan456
04-27-2006, 09:12 AM
I dont know if East has PC mainline, but they do have PC reception. They also PWC's and General Pop Reception. Chino's all screwed up.

EVERY PRISON IS SCREWED UP. UGHHHHHHH:mad: