04-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey Ladies, well it is me, MiniMe, and I am at 4 days and a wakeup. :fb:
My fiance will be free from the DOC. :cuffs:
What to do, what to do. :confused: I should have waited to do
somethings, so I wouldn't be so bored now. I hope you all will count down
these last remaining days with me. :) :yay: :wave: :clap: :heart:

Gemini4lif
04-04-2006, 03:16 PM
4 days! You go girl! Use these last few days you have alone to get some much needed rest. You have done the damn thing and now it is all about you baby girl...remember that :clap: ! And as my sister Patty says, make sure you take your vitamins!:thumbsup:

Patrice

MiniMe
04-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Thank you so much Patrice. Yes your sister did give me some good advice, as well as you just did. So many thoughts... Just waiting to experience what his letters said. :)

Gemini4lif
04-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Girl, I know exactly what you mean...these 38 days arent going fast enough for me....LOL

Patrice

MiniMe
04-05-2006, 05:10 AM
Well, it is 4:08 AM and I am at 3 days and a wakeup!!!! Wow,the days seem to be just rolling along. Not really fast, nor to slow.. Sometimes I think to myself, it is really almost here yet?

Eternal Hope
04-05-2006, 10:40 AM
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooo close now!!!!! I am so happy for both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

MiniMe
04-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Thank you Eternal Hope. I called today to find out what time I have to be there to pick him up. I have to be there at 6 in the morning..Wow, leaves time for little sleep.
It is about a 2 hour drive to San Quentin from our house, so to figure in maybe some traffic, bad weather, I am going to leave at 3 in the morning, yea I am probably going to be going on adreniline.

robs_angel
04-05-2006, 09:36 PM
WOW you can almost say just hours til!!

Alizentang
04-05-2006, 10:50 PM
CONGRATULATIONS....I agree I'm down to 12 and a wakeup and I can't believe how the last week has gone by. When I found out that he was granted parole a month ago the days went so slow, but now that it's getting closer the time is ticking along...I think I'm going to wake up on the 18th and be like....DAMN it's here!!!

I'm so happy for the both of you...Love yourself, love your man and love the blessings that are in your future...

MiniMe
04-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Thank you Alizentang.. I thought that this week was going to go by so slow, but it hasn't. It is Wednesday night, and I will be going to bed soon, and waking up and it will be Thursday.. 2 Days & a Wakeup. I can't believe it is almost here already.
I can't wait to see him. All of our visits have been behind glass. I am greatful that I was able to see him, that he sent me the visitor form as soon as he got to SQ. Now I am so ready to have physical contact with him. Congradulations to you and yours. I wish you speedy days & nights... Take care of yourself..

poppisgurl
04-06-2006, 09:38 AM
You ready girl??? I see you're in California too so I will pray that the rain stays away and the sun is coming all out when you go get your man!:) And the Q is an easy pick up if you were wondering.

Eyeslikeno1
04-06-2006, 10:58 AM
48 hours left.....i am so happy for you and thank you for the advice. I will also be praying the rain stays away, i'm in florida so i know how that is. :D Congrats sweetie!!!!!

:D 23 days untill my love is home :D

litilady
04-06-2006, 12:28 PM
yeah! i wish you guys the best!

MiniMe
04-07-2006, 06:45 AM
[B]One Day and a wake up for me. I can't believe that tomorrow I will be picking him up. Thanks to these few pto members that have stuck by me through this time.
Just to name a few..
1.Gemini4lif
2.Jackie
3.inlovewithmrcar
3.warmfuzzies
4.Amanda
5.johnbrandi4lif

But also thanx to all of the other pto members that have posted. I wish all of you the best in the coming future and a wonderful homingcoming..

Alizentang
04-10-2006, 01:00 AM
YEAH!!!!!!!! He's home!!!!! You'll have to update us all when you two finally get out of bed!!!

warm_fuzzies
04-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Mini where are you girl? I am waiting for that update!!! Love you

ksykes250
04-10-2006, 03:14 PM
:) how is it going now that he is back home...hope all is excellent and blessed and enjoy this time...Kim....holla at us when you come up for some air..:)

poppisgurl
04-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Mini
Girl we are waiting for the update:) This is a good sign! Things must be great:) Keep enjoying!

robs_angel
04-12-2006, 05:22 PM
wow i cant wait to hear.......

Alizentang
04-16-2006, 09:00 AM
OH I'm so sitting on the edge of my seat. I hope that everything is going beautifully. Hopefully I'll hear something in the next 24 hours...otherwise I'll be stuck in the bed just like I'm guessing you two are. I'm so happy for the two of you!!!