View Full Version : Glad to see new people here!!!

Cubana
03-31-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm so glad that more members have joined in and actually signed up and not just browsed around. It seems that after visits were cancelled this weekend we have had new members to CIM. Now we have quite a few post everyday not just one or two every week. Yay we're growing!!!!! ... WWWWHHHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO to the ladies of CIM :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sherry_wine
03-31-2006, 02:12 AM
I'm so glad that more members have joined in and actually signed up and not just browsed around. It seems that after visits were cancelled this weekend we have had new members to CIM. Now we have quite a few post everyday not just one or two every week. Yay we're growing!!!!! ... WWWWHHHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO to the ladies of CIM :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubana go to sleep don't you have to go to work??:p j/k:D

Cubana
03-31-2006, 02:41 AM
no i'm off today and tomorrow. i usually wake up around this time 2:30am everyday so you would think i'd be tired by now but i'm surfing around for stuff to mail him hahahaha. i'm such a good wifey!!!

sherry_wine
03-31-2006, 03:23 AM
you go girl:thumbsup:
So did you find anything??:)

muchoclouds
03-31-2006, 07:09 AM

I don't know what I would do without this site! :D

Lulu21
03-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Ok you Early Birds! I feel all left out now, hehe j/k It's good to see that there is new people posting in here.

Hagan456
04-01-2006, 12:07 AM
I'm a new girl and I love this site. For the most part everyone seems so nice. It seems like a lot of people view, but don't post. Even if you don't know what to say you can at least shout out. Anyway ladies thank you for posting, I know it helps me out a lot. Have a great weekend and I hope everyone gets their visits.:D

Cubana
04-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Ok we had a bunch of girls here when the whole lockdown thing happen and now everyone is leaving again. I guess we'll be back to only a couple post a week.

shootna45
04-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Ok we had a bunch of girls here when the whole lockdown thing happen and now everyone is leaving again. I guess we'll be back to only a couple post a week.

I think it has been just a few of us posting a lot but hopefully we'll get back to posting messages every day!! :D

aww
04-16-2006, 10:40 PM
I know I will whe nI have to time ot check in... my man will be in for 4 more months... don't know if he'll stay in CIM, but it doenst look like he'll be seeing his counselor anytime soon. Where are all the RCE girls at?

shootna45
04-16-2006, 10:51 PM
I check the site several times a day to see who is still around and if there are any developments that might affect our visits or the safety of the men we love. I love having a place and people who I can openly share the truth about my bf with. Not something that you tell everyone you talk to. Thank you all for being here!!:D

muchoclouds
04-17-2006, 10:21 PM
I am definately going to be checking in here after my man comes home...even though I have only been here a short time it would have been 10 times worse without having this site and you ladies for support. :)

shootna45
04-18-2006, 12:59 AM
I am definately going to be checking in here after my man comes home...even though I have only been here a short time it would have been 10 times worse without having this site and you ladies for support. :)

I second that statement! :hifive: I will be checking in as well after he comes home. Don't want to leave any of us behind just because the men are coming home. :cool: You are all #1 in my book!!:clap: :clap:

Lulu21
04-18-2006, 09:24 AM
I'll still be here! Maybe not at CIM but I'll be here in PTO... ;) You guys are the best.

muchoclouds
04-21-2006, 08:52 AM
I really have noticed alot of new people posting and that is great! When I first started using this site sometimes there wouldnt be any new posts at all for days!! Now pretty much anytime that I sign on there is always a new post up! It's good to see lots of people here!!!

shootna45
04-21-2006, 12:46 PM
I get disappointed if there isn't something new going on so let's keep it going ladies. :( Hopefully we aren't scaring anybody off with the way some of these threads go on. :eek: know I would be scared to send any mail if I was new to CIM and read our very lengthy posts on that problem. Wow, mucho only 10 days to go. I am so excited for you. :thumbsup: Time is flying by now....:fb: :fb: :dance: :dance: :yay: :yay: :beer: :hifive: :clap: :clap: :rock: :rock:

muchoclouds
04-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks Shootna! It really is going by pretty quick, for me anyway. My honey says the days are dragging for him. But all he does is eat sleep and workout!!

shootna45
04-21-2006, 10:10 PM
sounds like you guy and my guy have the same schedule mucho. Down to 10! Your countdown days are going by fast for me too. This is a good thing because when your time is up, I'm done to 34 days. WooHoo! That sounds so much better than 44 days!! According to my bf, the week I am in Hawaii doesn't count so in his mind I really only have 37 days at this point. Isn't that cute? Like I won't be thinking about him when I am in Hawaii. Duh!!!

Lulu21
04-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Wow 10 more days Mucho! You must be so excited!

muchoclouds
04-22-2006, 11:12 AM
I am!! The days are flying by for me too!!! I cannot wait to go pick him up!

Hagan456
04-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Do We Have Any New People On The Cim Forum? Where Is Everybody At?????????

VgirlyluvsOsito
04-28-2006, 07:25 AM
:) hey there ladies just wanted to get in where i fit in my man is at cim but he isnt be to nice at the moment but its all good. I wish the best to all the ladies who will be with there love one soon!!! Mine gets out in july so I look forward to making new friends and being able to vent when needed. have a great day ladies:thumbsup:

shootna45
04-28-2006, 12:14 PM
:) hey there ladies just wanted to get in where i fit in my man is at cim but he isnt be to nice at the moment but its all good. I wish the best to all the ladies who will be with there love one soon!!! Mine gets out in july so I look forward to making new friends and being able to vent when needed. have a great day ladies:thumbsup:

Why isn't he being nice??

muchoclouds
04-28-2006, 02:31 PM
He is still not being nice Vgirly? That sux. I hope he comes around soon!!

VgirlyluvsOsito
04-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Shootna45 I am not quite clear on why he is acting the way he is. I have been there for him through thick and thin like we all have been for are loving men. He just trips me out on the weekends he dont call and he writes the same lines over and over again I love You I need money$$, I need a package, send me stamps, I havent been approved to visit him yet its been like 1 month and still nothing. I have been with him for over a year and I have loved him,unconditionally I am so confused.:confused: :(

VgirlyluvsOsito
04-28-2006, 02:40 PM
I know it sucks and most of all it hurts my heart. I have to be strong and just hope for the best outcome thank you for the support :o

shootna45
04-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Did you post about his behavior before? I think I remember now. I wish I could give you advice but my bf has been nothing but wonderful the whole time he has been gone. I would say either hang in there and keep reassuring him and doing what you are doing. The other option is to give him a taste of his own medicine. I think that was what I told you before. Either way, try not to let it get to you as it may just be him taking out frustration.

sherry_wine
04-28-2006, 08:41 PM
I know it sucks and most of all it hurts my heart. I have to be strong and just hope for the best outcome thank you for the support :o
Some times a Little taste is all they need, But if he is hurting you:blah: then don't give in til he plays nice! cause why should he change if he gets his way, just by being how he only knows how to be... you need to train that puppy Quick:p
And he's already in the Dog House use that to your advantage...
you know no treats til he learns how to act right:D
Take Care:thumbsup:

Cubana
04-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Some times a Little taste is all they need, But if he is hurting you:blah: then don't give in til he plays nice! cause why should he change if he gets his way, just by being how he only knows how to be... you need to train that puppy Quick:p
And he's already in the Dog House use that to your advantage...
you know no treats til he learns how to act right:D
Take Care:thumbsup:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Who says you show an old dog new tricks??? Fetch Baby Fetch:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:thumbsup:: thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup::thumbsup::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:: yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

sherry_wine
04-28-2006, 08:50 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth. Who says you Can't show an old dog new tricks??? Fetch Baby Fetch:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:thumbsup:: thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup::thumbsup::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:: yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Hey mine learns Quick:thumbsup: Good thing too Or I'd be living in Vegas still
and without HIM:D

shootna45
04-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Go for the giving him a taste then. If Cubana and Sherry say that is the way to go, it must be. They know how to get things done....

VgirlyluvsOsito
05-01-2006, 01:15 AM
:thumbsup: Thank you everyone for all the great advice and I am doing just that, I am being stronger and things are getting better. I think that if its meant to be he will get right I love my Manuel but he just needs to shape up a little hope all you ladies had a great weekend and good visits.

sherry_wine
05-01-2006, 02:58 AM
:thumbsup: Thank you everyone for all the great advice and I am doing just that, I am being stronger and things are getting better. I think that if its meant to be he will get right I love my Manuel but he just needs to shape up a little hope all you ladies had a great weekend and good visits.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do what you need to do!
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Take Care:D