View Full Version : There will be visiting this weekend!

muchoclouds
03-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I just called the prison and visiting is back on for this weekend!:D
Except for Laguna Hall in West Yard.

shootna45
03-30-2006, 04:48 PM
How does one know if their guy is in Laguna Hall? All I know is that he is in the west yard and I have what I assume to be a dorm name and bunk #. Help!!!

Cubana
03-30-2006, 05:00 PM
call records or the inmate locator. call now before they go home. records ussually stay there till 5pm

Lulu21
03-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Right On! :thumbsup: I'll be there :yay:

Cubana
03-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Hey Sherry........... do they let you wear sunglasses in the mainline visiting????

sherry_wine
03-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Hey Sherry........... do they let you wear sunglasses in the mainline visiting????
YES:thumbsup:

Cubana
03-30-2006, 06:03 PM
SO WHO WILL ALL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND??? Anyone going to mainline??? Sherry is your man in mainline yet???

sherry_wine
03-30-2006, 06:09 PM
SO WILL ALL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND??? Anyone going to mainline??? Sherry is your man in mainline yet???
I'll call in the morning to find out
as far as I know he's in west po box 368

sherry_wine
03-30-2006, 06:13 PM
Yes I will be there this weekend :thumbsup:
Just hope he's not in Laguna Hall!:blah:

shootna45
03-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Sherry, my guy is at the same PO Box as yours. Does that mean they are in the same dorm or just the same yard? I don't know how it is set up inside the prison. What causes them to go mainline?

shootna45
03-30-2006, 07:06 PM
I just found out that he is not in Laguna so I get to see him on Sunday!! Let's just hope nothing happens between then and now....

sherry_wine
03-30-2006, 07:57 PM
His letter that I got today say Cleveland
But that could all change:confused:

Cubana
03-30-2006, 08:07 PM
When they go mainline is when they are seen by their counselor and are classified and if they are level 1 there can be a possibilty that they stay there if there is an open bed. If not they are transfered to another prison that is level one. If they are Level 2 and above they are sent to another prison as soon as a bed is open in the recommended prison by the counselor. The reason that your visits are behind glass is because they are still in reception status and haven't seen the counselor to be classified.

sherry_wine
03-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Yes, but he could have seen his counselor and been classified:thumbsup:
Well the way they (Chino) are so slow He'll might be still in west:blah:
But last time well way back in 2005 when he first went to mainline before his release in Jan 11 2006(Okay... I miss the Contact visits)That happened I called and they said he was in west still so I go to visit all sad cause I wanted contact- and I get processed for west and walk all the way over there and when I get there they tell me he's in Mainline so I had to walk all the way back, But I was Happy:D So I hope they move him Quick:thumbsup:

misseskris_10
03-31-2006, 12:52 PM
ill be there for east yard, hopefully the first group!!!!! but this is my lst weekend visit, cause my man is coming home next week!! WOOHOO!!! my preggo butt is doing a major happy dance!!!!!!!!!! im soooo stoked!!

Cubana
03-31-2006, 01:07 PM
i'm jealous

shootna45
03-31-2006, 02:42 PM
now I am really confused because my b/f told me he had been classified as a level 1. He hasn't mentioned having a counselor though. I guess I will have to add that to my list of questions for Sunday's visit. I would be more than happy to walk all the way over to see him at the West yard only to find out that he had been moved and was mainline. I would walk that walk a hundred times if it meant I could have contact visits.

Cubana
03-31-2006, 03:25 PM
maybe cuz he's short he will do the rest of his time in reception. That also happens.

Hagan456
04-01-2006, 12:41 AM
ill be there for east yard, hopefully the first group!!!!! but this is my lst weekend visit, cause my man is coming home next week!! WOOHOO!!! my preggo butt is doing a major happy dance!!!!!!!!!! im soooo stoked!! CONGRATS ON THE BABY. I HOPE TO BE IN YOUR POSITION AGAIN IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. HAVE GREAT VISITS EVERYONE!!!!!:D

shootna45
04-01-2006, 01:03 AM
my b/f told me he is kissing every butt he can to get transferred to blue so that we can have contact visits. 2 months seems like forever and it has already been 1 month. I just want to be able to hug him. It so lame when they do something stupid that we have to be treated like hard core criminals. You would think that he was a serial killer with some of the rules they have.

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 02:39 AM
Yay man sent me a letter and he had already seen his counselor and he is a level 1 so maybe he'll be mainline:thumbsup:
But I don't think My man will make it to blue they'll most likely keep him in Orange but I will have contact:drool: :heart: :drool:

misseskris_10 Congrats to you:thumbsup:

shootna45
04-01-2006, 11:33 AM
:confused: ok, another twist in the story. What is the difference between blue and mainline? I thought when you were blue, that meant you were mainline. I thought orange was only reception. I am sooooo confused!

Cubana
04-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Yeah your right. But there are both reception inmates and mainline inmate in all yards including reception. mainline inmates are the ones who work the kitchen and other stuff like that. That's why you will see blue and orange mixed in together sometimes.

shootna45
04-01-2006, 04:27 PM
so blue just means you are mainline, work and have contact visits but you can also be orange, be mainline and have contact visits. Is that right?

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Yes, but the ones in Orange in mainline don't get to walk around the yard
only the blues get to move about.

Cubana
04-01-2006, 07:36 PM
When an orange goes to mainline is because they are going to mainline there at chino. And are still considered RECEPTION STATUS until they get a permanent bunk. When My husband went to mainline he wore orange for about a week. Then when he got his bunk he got to wear blue. They do mingle with the blues but don't have any privlidges only contact visits. But this is ONLY for mainline reception.

shootna45
04-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Very interesting. Well I only care about getting contact visits and I don't care what color he is wearing when and if that happens. For him, I suppose blue would be better but I think he would agree with me that contact visits in any color would make this time so much easier. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I wish we could visit both days as I would have gone today too. Thanks for clearing up the color/status thing for me.

Hagan456
04-01-2006, 10:31 PM
LOL. I WOULDN'T CARE IF MY BABY HAD TO BE IN PINK. TO BE ABLE TO TOUCH HIM RIGHT NOW WOULD BE SO GREAT. ONCE AGAIN I HOPE YOUR VISITS ARE INCREDIBLE.:)

shootna45
04-01-2006, 11:37 PM
:thumbsup: right on! pink is ok by me too. Don't forget to move your clocks forward an hour tonight. :yay: Yea, daylight savings!!:clap:

Hagan456
04-02-2006, 01:31 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE LITTLE REMINDER ABOUT THE TIME. GOOD LOOKIN' OUT..:thumbsup:

sherry_wine
04-02-2006, 09:41 PM
So how did the Sunday visits go?

Cubana?

shootna45?

Cubana
04-02-2006, 10:38 PM
I didnt go. Wasnt feeling good and his butt got that 115.

shootna45
04-02-2006, 10:44 PM

Cubana?

shootna45?

Well I should have taken your advice I think and had an extra set of clothes in the car. I got there and there was no line whatsoever which was cool then I went through the metal detector and beep, beep, beep. I was like wtf? :confused: as the jeans I was wearing I had worn before, no underwire, no jewelry. I didnt get it. So I ran to Ross and grabbed some more clothes and got back there right before 2pm. It turns out it was the shirt I was wearing. I never would have thought that little snaps would set that thing off. At least it wasn't my jeans because he loves me in my jeans. :D We got to visit for an hour and it was wonderful. He looks so good that I just want to break the glass and grab him. He had a little ring on with my name on it and I thought that was sweet. Being in love is awesome.:heart: Can't wait until June.

shootna45
04-02-2006, 10:46 PM
I didnt go. Wasnt feeling good and his butt got that 115.

Are you feeling better now? What did he get a 115 for? I told Jeff today that he better not get one. He told me that last week he was yelling at the CO's and everyone else because he wanted to be able to call me and tell me not to come. He didn't know that I found you guys and already knew they were locked down. I hope you feel better. Are you going next weekend Cubana?

Cubana
04-02-2006, 10:56 PM
no. I'll be in miami next thursday. His dumb ass threw another guys tv that he paid for ( well I paid for) and sold to to someone else cuz he goes home tomorrow. He also yelled at a CO. He hasn't gotten the paperwork yet but says he's sure he will get one. he said it was a female CO. Didn't want to go and take the chance of them saying no visits just because they can or tell me that he refused it just to mess with him. I've seen them do it before.

shootna45
04-03-2006, 11:09 PM
no. I'll be in miami next thursday. His dumb ass threw another guys tv that he paid for ( well I paid for) and sold to to someone else cuz he goes home tomorrow. He also yelled at a CO. He hasn't gotten the paperwork yet but says he's sure he will get one. he said it was a female CO. Didn't want to go and take the chance of them saying no visits just because they can or tell me that he refused it just to mess with him. I've seen them do it before.

Will these guys ever learn to play by the rules? Man, sometimes I wonder what in the world is going on in those heads of theirs. It sounds like a lot of them have it pretty easy if they would just chill. I think we have it worse because we are out here paying the bills and keeping them in supplies and visiting every week. They just have to sit there and do their time. At least for my b/f that seems to be how it is working out.

Miami, huh? Business or pleasure?

Hagan456
04-04-2006, 10:20 AM
WOO HOO MIAMI. WELL, EVEN IF YOUR GOING FOR BUSINESS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME. PARTY FOR ME IF YOU HAVE TIME.:thumbsup:

I DON'T THINK MY HUSBAND HAS IT EASY. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW HE FEELS BEING LOCKED UP ALL DAY AND NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO USE THE RESTROOM IN PEACE. TO BE AWAY FROM THE ONES YOU LOVE THE MOST. MISSING OUT ON DIFFERENT MILESTONES IN YOUR KIDS LIFE. HAVING SOMEONE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO ALL DAY AND HOW TO DO IT. THAT WOULD DRIVE ME INSANE. I COMMEND MY HUSBAND FOR KEEPING IT TOGETHER AND NOT GETTING IN TROUBLE. I KNOW IT'S HIS FAULT HE'S THERE, BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S AN EASY RIDE. I DON'T HAVE DO ANYTHING FOR HIM. I CHOOSE TO DO WHAT I DO FOR HIM. PLUS WHAT I SEND HIM IS NOTHING TO WHAT WE HAVE ON THE OUTSIDE. I BELIEVE WE ALL HAVE IT ROUGH, TOO BUT WHAT WERE DOING FOR THEM IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HOW THEY FEEL EVERYDAY.

Cubana
04-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Pleasure... always pleasure. I'm going for spring break. My whole family lives there.

Cubana
04-04-2006, 02:40 PM

Cubana?

shootna45?

Sherry.......... is your man in Mainline yet??? You think he might stay in central until he gets out. what did his counselor tell him?

Lulu21
04-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Pleasure... always pleasure. I'm going for spring break. My whole family lives there.
HAVE FUN!!!!!! AND BE SAFE!

sherry_wine
04-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Sherry.......... is your man in Mainline yet??? You think he might stay in central until he gets out. what did his counselor tell him?

Well it will be there mainline, or Centinela State Prison, the counselor said alot of buses are going to Centinela:blah: So won't know til they move him:(
but I hope its there:thumbsup:

Cubana
04-04-2006, 08:42 PM
they told my husband the samething but got luck and stayed there. He got moved a week after he saw him.

Hagan456
04-07-2006, 07:23 PM
I THINK WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHERE OUR MEN ARE AT. THAT WOULD BE VERY NICE.:thumbsup: