View Full Version : Probation Transfers

03-25-2006, 02:08 PM
:confused: :( Hey,
I wanna know how I could go about getting a transfer tp another state. I am pregnant and live in southern louisiana. The house I am currently living in , is the same house that my grandfather, who molested me, lives in. and I dont want to bring a child into this house where the same man who molested me lives in. not only that i also live here with my grandmother and mother. my grandmother knew about all 2 rapes my mother had and that my mother also was being phyically and mentally and emotionally abused by my uncle ( her brother). my grandmother (her mother) all she did and said was oh well and turned the other cheek,and pretended it didnt happen. the house i live in is sick. it is full of rape and lies. so my question is how can i move to another state? since in st. tammany parish there is absolutly no housing??
thank you
please respond A.S.A.P.

03-25-2006, 09:02 PM
I think you need to contact your probation officer and ask for a transfer. There is some technical name which i think is interstate transfer (?). If you dont mind me kinda butting my nose into your business, but i really do hope you are seeking some treatment for the abuse you are and have been going through. It would really be beneficial to you and your soon to arrive child.

03-26-2006, 11:20 AM
i am trying to get help but its kinda hard without medicade yet anyway. but i do know i need it badly. do you think she will give me one though??? im worried shes gonna say no. because well saying no is easy. thanks for the reply

03-26-2006, 07:52 PM
I dont know if she will say no or not but it doesnt hurt to try. Thats the only way your going to find out if it is a possiblity for you to move out of state.

04-04-2006, 12:12 PM
got my transfer, thank you lord!

02-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Congrats Nola:) keep your fingers crossed for me and my man...Louisiana to michigan!