View Full Version : How Long after seeing IPO until an answer is received?

nellie
03-13-2006, 06:58 PM
cAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET ANSWER FROM PAROLE AFTER INMATE SEES THE PAROLE OFFICER THAT GOES TO UNIT TO INTERVIEW . AND WHEN THE INFO LINE PERSON TELLS YOU HIS FILE IS WAITING TO BE GIVEN TO PAROLE OFFICER FOR INTERVIEW HOW LONG???? i WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ANSWERS.

justfornow
03-13-2006, 07:07 PM
My son was interviewed by the PO on Dec 5, 2005 and almost 2 months to the date of the interview received his denial and setoff for a year but it could take longer and if it is a second or third parole interview I understand it doesn't take as long to get an answer.

nellie
03-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks. I appreciate all the help I can get. It is so hard waiting. This is our second time around but everything was so mixed up the first time he got paroled it is hard to compare anything to then. Thanks Again

jessnkat
03-14-2006, 09:24 AM
It was exactly two months from the date Jess saw the IPO until the vote came in - and it was his first time up.

Crone
03-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks for asking this question Nellie. My husband was interviewed last week and so this gives us a good idea of when to expect the vote to come down - with a YES vote to be sure!!

Jessnkat - glad to hear that your man is home now!

Mrs. Chunk
03-14-2006, 10:06 PM
It took about 2 months or just barely over for my husband to get the vote after being interviewed.

nellie
03-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks everyone. Now I'm wondering if he will have to take the Changes class. He took it one year ago before he was paroled. Is it a concrete rule?

jessnkat
03-20-2006, 10:30 AM
My honey did not take Changes - he did take Voyager, which he said is very similar to Changes though.