View Full Version : Do you send Goofy letters?

Ronnie'sHoney
03-11-2006, 08:59 AM
I am used to writing Ronnie about 4 letters a day or say but only sending 1 or 2 and throwing the rest away. The trash letters are my letters where I just ramble on and on about nothing, act goofy & giddy or talk about deep feeling of love I have for him that I don't think he should have yet. I throw them away becuase they are letters I write as if he were sitting next to me (everything i write has that feeling) and there is no question about BOTH our feelings for each other. Kind of therapy for me.. :p He's the one I want to run to for everything and for nothing; so I do.
He recently requested that i throw NOTHING away and send EVERYTHING to him.. I'm nervous becuase those letters for the trash are like journal things you know. I can just act retarded or completely in love and don't fear any rejection.

Do you send letters like that to him? Letters where your acting really silly and such?

corvettegurl
03-11-2006, 10:00 AM
I send him goofy letters all the time, usually about what my customer did that day that was so stupid. I feel nuts writing it but he says he loves to hear stories of my life.

Patty
03-11-2006, 10:08 AM
You might say I write to Sebastian all day long. I actually send him two letters a day Monday through Friday and one on Saturday, of course no mail pick up on Sunday so those letters go out on Monday.

When I get to work in the morning I start a letter to him, I write about things we've discussed or need to discuss and about what is happening in my office throughout the day. I finish it up about a half hour before the workday is done and send it in the last mail pick up.

When I get home from work, I change my clothes, grab a bite to eat and start a letter which I work on throughout the evening for mail first thing the next morning. It's funny cuz often when he calls (we talk everyday) he'll ask what I'm doing and I tell him writing to you!

He enjoys hearing about the day to day stuff even when it's boring. I say send send send....

Patty

whiskeylullabye
03-11-2006, 10:26 AM
I sure do. I write him letters all the time, and they aren't always serious, he loves to hear everything that I'm going through, even if I'm just rambling about how long my tongue stays pink after I eat a pink Peep.

qwerty
03-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Dang you women write a lot! I'm lucky to get a letter a week out the door! Of course we do have some phone calls and I visit a lot... but I do pay attention to things I'm doing or seeing so I can tell him later.

I say send 'em! He loves it when my letters sound just like a conversation, says it makes him feel like we're sitting there talking... :p

HEISMYANGEL
03-11-2006, 05:44 PM
I sometimes send him goofy letters, but i also write a few letters a week that i throw away. It is really up to you if you want to send him every letter. I completly undersatnd that it is therapy fo you because i feel the same way about some letters that i throw away

Ronnie'sHoney
03-11-2006, 11:21 PM
HEISMYANGEL,
GLad to hear I'm not the only one who does that.. :-)
Thanks all for sharing

queenbeas21
03-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Nobody is alone in writing goofy letters. Obe and I both write about our day. His mostly about what he had for breakfast and lunch and playing basketball on the yard! LMAO I used to write about my day at work, but now I just write about sitting at the computer and all the interviews and phone calls about finding a job! He can wax poetic about love and such, but I can't write the way he does so he gets my goofy sentiments as best as I can scribble them.

No matter what we write, they love every minute of it! I type mine and they are nearly always 5 pages single spaced - and that's sometimes without a letter of his to answer! So you know I'm telling all kinds of goofy stuff! I do cheat with a page and a half sometimes because I send him words to a love song every night. My equivalent of all his poetry in motion!

Take care. Sweet dreams. Happy visits!

Rostonhall
03-12-2006, 02:56 AM
What would we do without the goofy stuff? We both write 5 or 6 letters a week and as I get to do much more than him, mine tend to be longer. He loves to hear where I've been and what I've been doing, even what if he doesn't know the places I go or the people I see. The only problem we do have is my very English humour, which he certainly doesn't understand and has sometimes meant he's taken things I've said the wrong way. Still, we get over it, and I've learned to tell him if he needs to smile or frown!!!

Rose

queenbeas21
03-12-2006, 03:35 AM
yep, a definite drawback with letter writing is misinterpreting meaning. we had a humdinger going there for awhile because of some misinformation i was given. took a trip to the penthouse (the hole) behind glass to straighten it out. i'd sooner still have the misunderstanding going than to have to visit behind glass with that communication systems they have at mule creek! at least now we both know to ask many questions before jumping to conclusions. can't wait to be able to hold him in my arms again. only 21 more days! we'll still write everyday 'cause we can't help ourselves! :D

Ronnie'sHoney
03-12-2006, 06:20 PM
I write alot more than he does too. Actually, his last letter said he got 5 letters the night before. Wow, I should invest in postage stamps.. Mine are anywhere from 5-11 pages and his are 4-6 pages once or twice (if I'm lucky) a week.
I just write write write. Every little emotion goes on paper. Especially since I can't see him until June. That's tough! Letters are all I got.

2nice
03-18-2006, 07:20 PM
I sure do write those goofy letters... and i send them to him too!! :p He calls me silly and reminds me that i always manage to brighten his day! :)

AaronsBeautiful
03-25-2006, 01:43 PM
I do sometimes and i am a greeting card person i send ike alot of greeting cards. No one at the prison gets as many greeting cards as Ike the guards say.

Petminister
04-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi, I'm Petminister and I've been on this web site about a week.

I haven't heard from my PP yet. It's been a week since I sent my first letter. I'm doing the letter a day thing and one day I was just wiped out from work, so I used a postcard. I drew a picture of a weiner on it and the words "Hot Dog! A postcard!" and down at the bottom I wrote " . . . but not much room to write anything."

Of course, afterwards I started to worry that she might think I'm crazy, or that the staff might flag the weiner picture as a "secret code."

So, yes, if that counts as goofy, I write goofy stuff.

luckyme1526
04-13-2006, 08:56 PM
Girl, goofy is my middle name! LOL my bf always gets goofy letters from me. I act goofy in every letter I send him but I also know how to be serious. We have a lot of little inside jokes of ours so I always include something in a letter or I'll just write a joke on there. He acts pretty goofy in his letters too, so I guess that's why I'm so hooked on them.

Rebe

chelles35
04-15-2006, 08:27 PM
I am used to writing Ronnie about 4 letters a day or say but only sending 1 or 2 and throwing the rest away. The trash letters are my letters where I just ramble on and on about nothing, act goofy & giddy or talk about deep feeling of love I have for him that I don't think he should have yet. I throw them away becuase they are letters I write as if he were sitting next to me (everything i write has that feeling) and there is no question about BOTH our feelings for each other. Kind of therapy for me.. :p He's the one I want to run to for everything and for nothing; so I do.
He recently requested that i throw NOTHING away and send EVERYTHING to him.. I'm nervous becuase those letters for the trash are like journal things you know. I can just act retarded or completely in love and don't fear any rejection.

Do you send letters like that to him? Letters where your acting really silly and such?

i send silly letters and i write like 5 a day and end up only sending 2 most of the time some of the things i dont send are things im not ready to say yet but makes me feel better to write it like as you say a journal and some of the letters i dont send are the stressed out bitchy one i will not hesitate to tell him if he has made me unhappy or upset about something but i dont like to send the bitchy ones about my kids life etc.. because i dont want to make him feel helpless because he is not here to help me i try to stay positive!

catminister
05-29-2006, 11:10 AM

You bet. Sometimes things just get too intense otherwise. Once I sent her a letter with silly questions like, "Can you wiggle your toes?"

The letters that you throw away sound to me like gold. Those are the letters that will make you grow close to each other. Of course, it's a trust issue. When you feel like you trust him completely, then you'll be able to let your guard down and write him anything.

SleepSweet
05-29-2006, 03:09 PM
I send my guy silly, random letters all the time. I ramble on and on about Lord knows what. They are usually pretty long. But I always send them all out. I think he likes them because they keep him entertained.