View Full Version : Anyone Visit CIM Chino? Palm Hall Specifically

PIMAKAT
07-05-2003, 02:29 PM
Hello all...I'm hoping someone here can help me??

My sweetie is currently being held in Palm Hall (AdSeg) at CIM. I have FINALLY been approved for visitation (its been pending since February!!) and now I can't wait to see him. I was wondering about the visiting situation...contact/non-contact, how long, what's the deal with the need to make an appointment but NOT on Saturday (first come, first served basis?), etc. ANY info would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much!

Karen (PIMAKAT):confused:

dwurts
08-10-2003, 05:57 PM
My son was in Palm Hall also in AdSeg. I never visited him as I am out of state but his wife did and the visits were behind glass.

PIMAKAT
08-10-2003, 08:20 PM
Thank you...I appreciate the info! :)i

KTC
08-11-2003, 01:35 AM
not sure but chino should know. i went thier once to get a visiting app., if u know thier cdc number they'll usually tell ya his yard, level, visit stuff and alot of others suprisingly. how long ur man down for? i hope u get contact's:), ktc

PIMAKAT
08-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Hi KTC...actually, I had called CIM but they're reluctant to give out much info on Palm Hall (Ad Seg). To be honest, I'm still not sure how long he'll be inside - ICC just barely evaluated his file and it's been pending for 9 months. Once his endorsement comes thru and the SHU term is 'complete' (and if IGI ever GOES AWAY!!) then he'll still have to finish out the remainder of his PV sentence, plus disciplinary charges...we're hoping for 2005/06!?!? So until then, no contacts:(

Thanks again for your suggestions, it's greatly appreciated.

Take care...

dwurts
08-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Palm Hall is a segregated unit . I am sure every visit is behind glass. They do what they want in cdc anyway. I talked to a guard in Palm Hall once because I had not heard from my son, the guard couldn't tell me anything about his whereabouts as these men are considered either "troublemakers" or are being put there for their own safety. I"ve talked to someone in every dept of that prison at least once. If you've made an appt, cause you have to, call the prison 909-597-1821 the Palm Hall sgt is x6448. Sometimes they're nice, act concerned and be sweet and they may tell you. Tell them you're his sister.

PIMAKAT
08-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Thanks everyone...ICC finally came back with the length of his SHU term, so now he's on his way out of CIM/Palm Hall. Whoo-hoo!!

I appreciate all the info!