View Full Version : Who is visiting This Weekend?

sherry_wine
03-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Okay I'll be there bright and early:p
I'll be in the 441 line:D where I start every time!!:blah:
I hope he gets out Quick this time!!

Cubana
03-09-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm going to the 441 line too. Now if I just can find something to where. I threw out all my "" Prison Attire"' and all they sell now are summer clothes that of course makes it hard to shop.

sherry_wine
03-09-2006, 09:57 PM
this is what you need to do forget about wanting to look all that and just get a nice T-shirt, warm coat/jacket cause it will be very cold! If you need more help feel free to pm me:thumbsup:
And you do Know we only get to visit one day:blah:
Oh and don't forget to wear pants and shoes:p

Cubana
03-09-2006, 11:57 PM
yeah.. only one day that sucks. before i used to visit 2 days in a row. ok i will find a t-shirt. now i have to find some black jeans cuz all i got are blue.

Cubana
03-09-2006, 11:59 PM
oh yeah... i hope i make my sisters wedding too.

sherry_wine
03-10-2006, 02:02 AM
is she getting married this weekend??

Cubana
03-10-2006, 07:22 AM
she's getting married on saturday. It's all the way at Santa Clarita. Oh well.. my man is first. She's only my step sister we're not all that close anyway. See ya saturday, hope it doesn't rain off to the airport now.

Cubana
03-10-2006, 07:24 AM
so much for the nice weather.............. Tomorrow

Mar. 11 Thunderstorms

Hi: 50° Lo: 35°

Day: Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to steady rain in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
90%

Night: Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Cold. Low near 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
70%

Lulu21
03-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Well I'll be there (East Yard) on Sunday, I'm going with my mom to TJ tomorrow, so I have to wait an extra day to see him! I can't wait till I get Contact Vists, All I need is a big hug from him. Hopefully it's soon.

misseskris_10
03-10-2006, 11:29 PM
ill be at the east yard sunday too, if we don't get snowed in here that is. it's been snowing up here on and off all day, and supposed to snow all day tomorrow. if the morongo pass is safe to drive, i'll be there! i need to see him, even though it's non contact, can't get enough of my man!! maybe ill see u there lulu!!

Lulu21
03-11-2006, 09:15 PM
misseskris 10,I'll be there at 9:30am , hope you can make it.

misseskris_10
03-11-2006, 11:00 PM
it doesn't look like im gonna be able to go. we have snow all over up here, and it's turning icy. not gonna risk driving down the hill unless by some miracle it's gone in the morning, but it's starting to snow again. oh well. im bummed out, but there's not much i can do about it!! at least the kids are having fun in their first ever snow!!

misseskris_10
03-12-2006, 08:48 PM
got my miracle. the ice had thawed by 11am, so hauled ass and made the last group!! who else made it to east yard today(sunday)?

Lulu21
03-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Glad to hear you made it. I was there, and let me tell you it was a little busy.

misseskris_10
03-12-2006, 11:30 PM
when i got there it wasn't too bad, just really cold waiting outside. were you outside or inside visiting lulu? i was bummed though. forgot my bra had underwire, so i had to cut them out, but gambee was cool, cause i wasn't the only one. when i got out, there were like 10 underwires on the counter!!

Lulu21
03-12-2006, 11:50 PM
I was out of there by 11:30am, we only got an hour but that was better then nothing. I was so happy to see my Dork! He really makes my week go a whole lot better.

sherry_wine
03-13-2006, 01:41 AM
aww... I'm so happy you both got to visit, I didn't make it:cry: :cry: :cry:
maybe next week

Lulu21
03-14-2006, 12:43 AM
aww... I'm so happy you both got to visit, I didn't make it:cry: :cry: :cry:
maybe next week

Hopefully you can make it this weekend.
I hope my dork goes to classification this week. Dont get me wrong, I like visiting at CIM, but I want him to get mainlined already, all I want is a big hug. Is that too much to ask for?:p

sherry_wine
03-14-2006, 01:04 AM
No thats not too much to ask for!
Lulu21 do you know if he's going to stay in Chino or are they going to move him? What level is he?
Well I hope you get your hug soon!:thumbsup:

Lulu21
03-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Sherry Wine!:wave:
I don't think he'll stay in Chino, he was told that he was gonna be moved. This was back in December, nothing yet. And he's a level 3.
I have a call into his counselor's supervisor, hopefully she can do something about this little issue.

sherry_wine
03-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Well I hope for you he don't get sent to CRC but that would be closest to you but visiting there Sucks:blah: Big Time!:blah:
you only get to visit every other weekend:mad:

misseskris_10
03-17-2006, 08:12 PM
anybody visiting east yard this weekend?? i will be there as early as i can (11:30) for check in. maybe ill run into one of ya!!:)

Cubana
03-17-2006, 10:46 PM
is it raining in chino today? how about tomorrow?

sherry_wine
03-18-2006, 04:02 AM
it was rainning but stop and is suppose to rain some more on saturday:(

misseskris_10
03-18-2006, 09:35 AM
It rained out there last weekend too, and was freezing!! but a little rain wont stop me!! has anyone noticed that it only rains on the weekends lately?? last weekend it snowed up here in the high desert!! freaking weather makes me mad!!

Cubana
03-18-2006, 03:02 PM
So how was everyone's visit?? was it real cold??

sherry_wine
03-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Yes Please tell us how the visiting went:p

misseskris_10
03-18-2006, 06:37 PM
it wasn't as cold as last weekend!! it was nice(er) today. i got about 1 1/2 hours today, woohoo!! and our visit was a really nice one, we both laughed and had a good time. and i met dmceeswoman!! finally met somebody from here at visiting. it was nice to meet ya!! and i only have 2 more weekends of visiting, cause he comes home on the 6th!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!! god, i can't wait!! to finally hold him again, and it's almost here!!

kristen

dmceeswoman
03-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi everyone, My visit was nil. I was checked through, sitting and waiting in the cold with misseskris( nice to meet you) and they told me my visit was going to be a little detained because they couldn't get the cell door open. So, needless to say, I waited there for an hour and 1/2 out in the cold for them to say they needed to call in the maintenance crew and it would take a while. I left and said I would come back on Sunday. I will be out there again. Ms. Gambia said she would put me #1 for tomorrow. I will wait and see. How crazy is that? Not being able to open the cell door. WOW. That tells us how those living conditions must really be. Sounds like that prison has been there since the 18th century:p ha ha
It was great to meet Kristen though. I had just been talking to someone else about the site and then I met misseskris, aka Kristen. Is that how you spell it? Take care

misseskris_10
03-18-2006, 10:43 PM
i can't believe u had to sit out there and wait like that!! that's crazy, couldn't open the cell. and we were just talking there when i went in about their living conditions (the mattress and blankets, etc..)i would've been so mad!! maybe that's why my visit was so long, there was nobody else going in!! im sooooooo glad im almost done with that place!! hope u get in to see him tomorrow, they better put u first!

kristen

aww
03-19-2006, 12:42 AM
I had my first visit today! Yay! But I only got to see him for 10 minutes. :mad: I kept calling in the morning to check if I had approval to visit but nobody was answering the phone. Finally around noon I got through and they said I finally got approved. So I haulled-ass over there and got there at 2. But I think there was a bit of confusion because Gambee said that all the windows were full today and unless someone walks out bt 2:30 I won't be able to visit today. So I just sat around and waited until she finally called in at 2:20 and asked of there were any open windows and there were 3! So me and this other lady waiting there ran ourselves in there since it was already 2:20. We waited outside for 10 more minutes before we got to go inside. But when I got there... no one on the other side of the window. I sat and waited for a while and nothing. Then I thought I was confused and sat at the wrong window but all the other ones were full... finally I saw them walk my man in... but by that time we only had 10 minutes to talk. :( that's okay... at least I finally got to see him...:D its been a whole month since I've seen him! His hair is gross... but he looked good. :)

sherry_wine
03-19-2006, 12:43 AM
so not right, was that his cell door they couldn't open :angry:
how can they run a prison like that:blah:

sherry_wine
03-19-2006, 12:49 AM
aww, only 10 minutes:eek: well I would have been happy for that much too right now I'm missing him soooo Much!! want to see him now:p

Lulu21
03-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:
Sherry wine, I hope he doesn't get sent there either, He's thinking he might be sent to Ironwood, but we'll see if he ever gets transferred.
Atleast I got to see my Babe, yesterday, although I wasn't all there, I had a little too much fun Friday night :beer:and I was paying for it yesterday. :yuck: He thought it was pretty funny, so did a couple of he's buddies there.
Well I'm not gonna be there next weekend, so I won't see him for another two weeks. I hope he gets transferred soon I need my Hug! These Counselors just don't get it do they?

sherry_wine
03-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Ironwood, don't how the visiting is there, but chuckawalla which is next to it wasn't bad at all, well as far as visiting goes I liked it better than Chino min/yard:p
But still don't really want to visit him in prison:blah: I want him Home!:drool: :shrug: but what can I do :shrug:

mylilstac
03-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi my name is staci, i drive from joshua tree to chino about once a week sometimes every other weekend, i go to the central yard. If you generally drive alone maybe we can carpool. I normally head out around 6 am on saturday morning. If your interested please email me.

sherry_wine
03-27-2006, 05:18 AM
Hope they get visits this weekend!!
really need to talk to my Husband!!!

Lulu21
03-27-2006, 10:24 AM
So how were all of your visits? Hope you guys had great ones! I'll be there this weekend!

Lulu21
03-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Ok, disregard the last post, I just read about the fight, so where all visits cancelled? Well hopefully everyone is fine.

sherry_wine
03-29-2006, 01:21 AM
So Lulu21 and anybody else, who is going this weekend?04-01-16:eek:
Its April fools Day:eek:
:hmm: Hmmmm...... :shake: Don't even want to think what Chino will do on that day!:blah:

Lulu21
03-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Tell me about it, you know they would play a nice little april's fool's joke on us.

muchoclouds
03-29-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm going this weekend if I can ever find out if I have been approved by then!!!

shootna45
03-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm going Sunday and I am going to see my boyfriend even if I have to break into the prison.

sherry_wine
03-29-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm going Sunday and I am going to see my boyfriend even if I have to break into the prison.

Okay shootna45< :nono: No break ins cause they will catch you and I don't think :shake: you want to be locked up:shake: :p Well I hear they are making new prisons for women,:hmm: Hmmmm...... you want to be the first to break in the New Prison:p Lol :haha: :ha: :haha:

shootna45
03-29-2006, 11:26 PM
Well, I figured when they caught me they would let me stay there with my boyfriend. I could always dress up like a guy. Ok, I suppose I won't break in but I do really want to see him. I'm just keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they will allow visiting. As for the womens prisons, I'll let someone else break in there.

sherry_wine
03-30-2006, 12:40 AM
Well, I figured when they caught me they would let me stay there with my boyfriend. I could always dress up like a guy. Ok, I suppose I won't break in but I do really want to see him. I'm just keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they will allow visiting. As for the womens prisons, I'll let someone else break in there.
Yeah I thought you would see it like that:thumbsup:
but if they would let us stay with our man, well I'm in:p I would do time with him:D Only if I can be his only cellie!!:D

Hagan456
03-30-2006, 01:13 AM
Hey ladies.. I just wanted to say that I hope everyone gets their visits with their loved ones. I'll cross my fingers, toes and even my eyes for you.:D

shootna45
03-30-2006, 03:00 AM
I'll tell you Sherry Wine, right about now, I wouldn't care if I were is only cellie or not as long as I could be with him. :love: This whole thing really sucks. I just hope this is my first and last experience with the whole prison system.

sherry_wine
03-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Well I hope and Pray for you and everyone you don't have to go though this again!

shootna45
03-31-2006, 03:53 PM
Amen to that!!

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 04:30 AM
hello need sleep, but will go see him and he will know I was up all nite:thumbsup:

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Had a good visit today and mainline were all inside by 10:30am:p
wow the line wasn't that long:thumbsup: And even central's line was short:p
west was had a line still when I left, It was raining this morning while I was standing in line, yes cold and wet but was so happy to see him!:thumbsup:
he says he should be gone by next week, don't know if they will keep him there yet:confused: If they send him far, well at least he'll be getting out real soon:p :D ;)

Jussduks
04-01-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah.. only one day that sucks. before i used to visit 2 days in a row. ok i will find a t-shirt. now i have to find some black jeans cuz all i got are blue. Don't forget they won't let you in with an underwire bra! Or orange now, I think. When I was in CA. (441) too, I got an visitor's pass because I'd come from Idaho, but I couldn't go in with blue jeans or the bra. :( Went back the next day and I was ok. Are they only giving 1 day visits?
Wish I'd been online here back then, I'd have said "HI", I may even have visited with Y'all while I was there and not known it. Hope your guys are doing ok .
How do you get these counters and pictures on your post?

By the way, I read the Chino visit posts , want to add, that while I was there, there was foggy weather, and they wouldn't let us in. Make sure if you're coming any great distance, to check the weather reports! We waited in line until it was time for the Max. Security guys to havetheir visiting appointments. Really sad for me, because it was the last chance I had to see my little brother before I had to head back home.

muchoclouds
04-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Had a good visit today and mainline were all inside by 10:30am:p
wow the line wasn't that long:thumbsup: And even central's line was short:p
west was had a line still when I left, It was raining this morning while I was standing in line, yes cold and wet but was so happy to see him!:thumbsup:
he says he should be gone by next week, don't know if they will keep him there yet:confused: If they send him far, well at least he'll be getting out real soon:p :D ;)

Glad you had a good visit Sherry:thumbsup:

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Thank-you hope you get yours muchoclouds:thumbsup: really hope you have a good one too:D

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Don't forget they won't let you in with an underwire bra! Or orange now, I think. When I was in CA. (441) too, I got an visitor's pass because I'd come from Idaho, but I couldn't go in with blue jeans or the bra. :( Went back the next day and I was ok. Are they only giving 1 day visits?
Wish I'd been online here back then, I'd have said "HI", I may even have visited with Y'all while I was there and not known it. Hope your guys are doing ok .
How do you get these counters and pictures on your post?

By the way, I read the Chino visit posts , want to add, that while I was there, there was foggy weather, and they wouldn't let us in. Make sure if you're coming any great distance, to check the weather reports! We waited in line until it was time for the Max. Security guys to havetheir visiting appointments. Really sad for me, because it was the last chance I had to see my little brother before I had to head back home.

Hello Jussduks and welcome to CIM
For as long as I can remember we haven't been able to wear underwire bras
do you get to in other States?
Sorry to hear you didn't get a visit :(
And I never got to wear blue jeans:blah:

muchoclouds
04-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Thank-you hope you get yours muchoclouds:thumbsup: really hope you have a good one too:D

well, I called visiting today and i haven't been approved yet. I asked the lady if they even received the form and she said that information doesn't show in the computer:confused: she told me to call back next weekend but I am still thinking about just going down there tomorrow to see if I can get approved...cuz at this rate he will be out before I get approved!

Cubana
04-01-2006, 08:52 PM
You know when I went 3 wks ago I was amazed at what they let these ladies wear. ORANGE JUMPSUIT this one lady had. I said for sure they wont let here in... and they did. This one other girl had on all white jumpsuit that if she breathed she would have popped.... and got in. This other girl had he boobs all hanging out and she got in too. I was like WOW. I had spend 3 hours in the mall trying to find and outfit that would work. I saw colors like blue. green, beige and orange go in. Chino is definatly not strick on the dress code. The only thing that you couldn't wear was a wire bra and blue jeans. Even people with plain white t-shirts got in. When I justed to go there before none of this would fly. Once I was told that they can see the outline of my bra and that I had to change cuz that could be a turn on to some guys. HELLOOOOOOOO........ I know most of them are horny Bast@#ds but come on.

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 08:58 PM
You know when I went 3 wks ago I was amazed at what they let these ladies wear. ORANGE JUMPSUIT this one lady had. I said for sure they wont let here in... and they did. This one other girl had on all white jumpsuit that if she breathed she would have popped.... and got in. This other girl had he boobs all hanging out and she got in too. I was like WOW. I had spend 3 hours in the mall trying to find and outfit that would work. I saw colors like blue. green, beige and orange go in. Chino is definatly not strick on the dress code. The only thing that you couldn't wear was a wire bra and blue jeans. Even people with plain white t-shirts got in. When I justed to go there before none of this would fly. Once I was told that they can see the outline of my bra and that I had to change cuz that could be a turn on to some guys. HELLOOOOOOOO........ I know most of them are horny Bast@#ds but come on.

Yeah I seen some get turned out today and others you would think they would turn away but didn't.
what got me is I had to change a light blue top and the same light blue in a jacket they let in:confused:
Always something:confused: :blah:
Just remember to take a change a clothing to be safe!

Hagan456
04-02-2006, 03:37 AM
WHY DO THE COLORS MATTER? YOU CAN'T WEAR BLUE JEANS? OKAY THAT IS SOME CRAZY MESS. SO I GUESS GOING BUTT NAKED WOULD BE OUT OF THE QUESTION?:D

Cubana
04-02-2006, 12:55 PM
If someyhing would happen at the prison and the guards at the gun tower had to use their guns... they will associate their fellow gaurds and our loved oned by what they are wearing... green and tan for guards and blue/white and orange for inmates. This helps them distinguish us from them since it's too hard to recognize who is who from so far away. The colors help.

Hagan456
04-02-2006, 03:26 PM
I Was Talkin About The Clothes That The Ladies Wear, But Thanxs For That Info.:)

muchoclouds
04-02-2006, 04:03 PM
I see what Cubana means...if the visitors are wearing blue or orange and something happens to where the gaurds have to use their guns, they may mistakenly shoot one of us thinking we are prisoners..

Hagan456
04-02-2006, 04:30 PM
OH OKAY..I HAD TO READ THE POST OVER BECAUSE I WAS ALL CONFUSED..MY BAD LADIEZ..CUBANA I GET IT NOW..DUH! NOT ENOUGH SLEEP FOR ME WITH THE TIME CHANGE AND ALL..THANXS AGAIN:thumbsup: