View Full Version : Welcome Guests

William'sBaby
03-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Welcome Guests

We would like to extend our most heart felt welcome to all of our guests that are viewing our California/CIM Forum, and of course all of PTO. We are here to lend you our support and share our knowledge with you. PTO comes to you without obligation and our only request of you is that you share your knowledge with us whenever possible. Once you register here at PTO please feel free to PM me or any of our team at anytime. We are all at the ready to help you in any way we can. We will all be waiting for your first post.

Sincerely,
Laura and Team BSS (California)

To Register and become a member, CLICK HERE (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/register.php)

California Sunshine
03-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Yes welcome everyone!
Please come on in and join us.Our California forums are great places full of a lot of good information and many wonderful people :)

Pinky99
03-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Welcome everyone! :grouphug: Please feel free to PM me....we're all here to help! :thumbsup:

NIKKIWHIT70
03-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Welcome to all of our guests!:)

TerriB
03-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Hello and welcome to the California forums, please feel free to ask any questions you may have or join us here at PTO and become one of our treasured members

TheGeneralsWife
03-08-2006, 11:32 AM
It is so great to see so many people here at PTO. Please feel free to PM me for anything. I can't wait to meet and get to know you guys. Welcome to the California Family!

cysreese
03-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Welcome everyone!:grouphug: