View Full Version : Here We Go Again!!

sherry_wine
03-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Its my daughter's Wedding this weekend and I Know if he makes it to Chino by then I'll be in line to see him, then I'll rush back here for my daughter's Wedding!:eek: he just got out in Jan 11 1006 and we were in the middle of getting his Parole transfered over here to Victorville - from Los Angeles
when the P/O over here refused him his P/O said to have him call last we
heard from her. So my man called her and left her a message, as she is never there, next thing we are coming home and the police pull us over don't even bother with me just askesd him to get out of the car cause his P/O has a warrant for his arrest:angry: power playing P/O!!:angry:

Lulu21
03-07-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm so sorry, That really sucks! Hope everything works out for you guys. Congrats on your daughters Wedding.

aww
03-08-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm so sorry! I hate these power trippin' PO's who dont answer phones or return calls. What gives! This is rediculous, he's only been out for a friggin' month! Good luck to you guys.

TerriB
03-08-2006, 09:00 AM
How horrible for you both, I hope it works out ok, Congrats on your daughters wedding.

misseskris_10
03-08-2006, 09:36 AM
ooohh!!! i hate those PO's, they make me want to pull my hair out. all they care about is getting their money!!!! i feel for you, that really sucks!!

on a good note, congrats on your daughters wedding, i hope all goes well. and i hope u get to visit your man and get to the wedding in time!!

sherry_wine
03-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Thank-you Lulu21, so how are you doing?
Is your love one still in Cim??

yeah thats right aww his P/O is a power trippin liar, I know a couple of others who told me to watch out for her, one said during his parole hearing he called her a liar to her face and got release the next day:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TerriB Thank-You

misseskris_10Thank-You, I hope I make it Too!!:thumbsup:

Lulu21
03-10-2006, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=sherry_wine]Thank-you Lulu21, so how are you doing?
Is your love one still in Cim??

Hola:wave: Yup! my dork is still there!:angry: They give me so much BS. Hopefully he's counselor goes and sees him really soon. Other then that I'm doing good I went back to school. :p And that's really keeping me busy.
I hope everything turns out for the best with your Hunny.

Strasse
03-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Have you already been re-approved to visit? Once they're out on parole, you have to get from him and submit and have approved another CDC-106. Would hate for you to stand in line only to be turned away, on a day already pretty frenetic by the sound of things!

sherry_wine
03-11-2006, 01:33 AM
Have you already been re-approved to visit? Once they're out on parole, you have to get from him and submit and have approved another CDC-106. Would hate for you to stand in line only to be turned away, on a day already pretty frenetic by the sound of things!

Done this three years in a roll now and never had to be re-approve yet
but this will be the first time as his wife:thumbsup:

NENAZ
03-11-2006, 07:32 AM
but this will be the first time as his wife:thumbsup:

Sherry, sorry to hear you bad news. Yes their giving me a hard time to my husband was at one prison for 9 years never once did I have to reapply they moved because he dropped to a level 3, Now I can't visit because I need to reapply. Good Luck lady! By the CONGRADULATIONS on your daughters wedding. Wish you all the best.
Nenaz

Strasse
03-11-2006, 11:00 AM

Ah. You've been lucky. CDCR DOM Chapter 5, Article 42 "Visiting," section 54020.8 "Visitor Application Procedure":

A new CDC Form 106 shall be submitted prior to visiting any inmate returned to an institution/facility from parole, or admitted into a substance abuse treatment control unit while on parole

sherry_wine
03-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Well I'll wait in line next time, I didn't make it today
and I don't know yet about Sunday I'll just wait and see:(

Cubana
03-11-2006, 10:17 PM
I went today. There wasn't many people there I got almost a whole 3 hrs. only about 20 windows full. I loved it. Even minimum was empty. Guess not that many people wanted to wait in line in the cold. Oh well better for me.

sherry_wine
03-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Cubana
Awwww.... I should have caught a ride with you!!!

Cubana
03-13-2006, 02:50 PM
you should have asked. i was going to offer but thought"" naww she has a ride she hasnt mentioned anything""

sherry_wine
03-13-2006, 06:36 PM
when you going again?

Cubana
03-13-2006, 07:14 PM
maybe next weekend. don't know yet I work weekends. I asked for it off. But my husband said that he saw his counselor on tuesday and that he MIGHT mainline there or Centinela. Who ever has a bed first I guess. And that guys are leaving right away after they get classified. But if he's still there I will pick you up, not a problem. Is he in central??

sherry_wine
03-14-2006, 12:08 AM
no mines still in west, PO 441:blah:
wish he was still home:heart:
Cubana did they offer him to stay there??

one_love14
03-16-2006, 12:38 PM
"PAROLE HATER"..LOL THATS WHAT I AM!!! I HATE THE PAROLE OFFICERS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT THER TO HELP THESE INMATES BUT IT SEEMS TO ME IT'S EASIER JUST TO LOCK THEM UP THEN HAVING TO DEAL WITH THEM...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? THERE QUCK TO THROW A WARRANT OUT THERE BUT THEY AINT QUICK AT ALL TO RETURN A PHONE CALL!!!!! :angry: I CANT STAND THEM. IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THEM QUIT A FEW TIMES UNTIL I TOOK IT UP TO THE BOSS...THEN THE PAROLE OFFICER CAME CORRECT AND STARTED TO DO HER JOB RIGHT. WELL I HOPE HE BEST FOR YOU....

ouicestmoi
03-16-2006, 12:59 PM
"PAROLE HATER"..LOL THATS WHAT I AM!!! I HATE THE PAROLE OFFICERS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT THER TO HELP THESE INMATES BUT IT SEEMS TO ME IT'S EASIER JUST TO LOCK THEM UP THEN HAVING TO DEAL WITH THEM...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? THERE QUCK TO THROW A WARRANT OUT THERE BUT THEY AINT QUICK AT ALL TO RETURN A PHONE CALL!!!!! :angry: I CANT STAND THEM. IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THEM QUIT A FEW TIMES UNTIL I TOOK IT UP TO THE BOSS...THEN THE PAROLE OFFICER CAME CORRECT AND STARTED TO DO HER JOB RIGHT. WELL I HOPE HE BEST FOR YOU....
Uh, I don't really they even pretend like they are there to help the inmate. I haven't seen a PO in a few years but I remember there being a sign up at the office about the purpose of "Community Corrections" being to protect society. My PO never helped me one bit except after one year of perfect attendance and paying her almost 400.00 a month she did me a favor. I admitted I had used once even though I pissed clean. She said this ONE time she wouldn't report it. So I can't hate her completely.

Cubana
03-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Sherry... I think Pobox is central. At least when my husband was there last week it was. But anyway, When he saw his counselor last wee on tuesday they told him he was a level 1 with no points so they will recommend Chino or Centinela. Which ever facility has an open bed first they will send him there. He can't really choose. But he called me at 11pm this tuesday and told me he was going to mainline at chino. He's in MSF now there at po box 600. So I guess I'm visiting him there for another 7 months.

sherry_wine
03-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Sherry... I think Pobox is central. At least when my husband was there last week it was. But anyway, When he saw his counselor last wee on tuesday they told him he was a level 1 with no points so they will recommend Chino or Centinela. Which ever facility has an open bed first they will send him there. He can't really choose. But he called me at 11pm this tuesday and told me he was going to mainline at chino. He's in MSF now there at po box 600. So I guess I'm visiting him there for another 7 months.

Well at least you get contact visit:thumbsup:
PO Box 441 is central He's is in reception
yeah The PO Box 600 is Mainline YaY for you!!:thumbsup:
and the other one which I don't remember is west
so are you going this weekend to get your first HUG!
Or are you going to wait a week:( Lol

sherry_wine
03-30-2006, 11:11 PM
Uh, I don't really they even pretend like they are there to help the inmate. I haven't seen a PO in a few years but I remember there being a sign up at the office about the purpose of "Community Corrections" being to protect society. My PO never helped me one bit except after one year of perfect attendance and paying her almost 400.00 a month she did me a favor. I admitted I had used once even though I pissed clean. She said this ONE time she wouldn't report it. So I can't hate her completely.

:eek: wow your so lucky she was having a good day cause they can be Mean!! Oh wait after a whole year, there was no big bonus in it for her so why do the paper work is what she was thinking:p

shootna45
04-01-2006, 07:34 AM
the PO's suck. Her report on my b/f saids he was a career criminal and he will never change. Said he called and said he was turning himself in but didn't show up. That was a flat out lie. I took him there myself to turn himself in. She also said he knew he was going to use before he left Soledad. How the hell does she know what he was thinking? What is a drug addict who has been in prison and received no counseling whatsoever supposed to do when the person who picks him up brings a 1/4 ounce of your drug of choice? What scares me is that she is going to be his PO when he gets out in June. Hopefully he can request a new PO and get a fresh start.

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 04:48 PM
He can request it, but remember they are a gang too:blah:
when my man asked for a new P/O yeah:rolleyes: they give him one:angry: when I called they had me on speaker phone and they were both talking at me :angry: not with me:blah:

sherry_wine
04-01-2006, 04:57 PM

Just to let you know I had no problem visiting today:thumbsup:
They never told me in the 5yrs we been doing this, that I had to be reapproved:thumbsup: Just updated and I didn't miss a visit while they approved me:D But each one did warn me that it is up to the C/O to let me visit or not until I get approved:)

shootna45
04-01-2006, 08:01 PM
He can request it, but remember they are a gang too:blah:
when my man asked for a new P/O yeah:rolleyes: they give him one:angry: when I called they had me on speaker phone and they were both talking at me :angry: not with me:blah:

I would expect nothing less. They stick together and I have no doubt that they share their thoughts about the parolees with eachother. I know that no matter what he is going to have to be on his best behavior in order to avoid getting violated and even then I suspect they will find something. I have to change things too as I own guns and of course if he is staying here, they can't be here. It totally sucks. :angry: He has never committed a crime using a gun. I wonder about my knives. He will have to live somewhere else if I have to keep them somewhere else too. I carry one everyday and that is not going to stop. I also have some decorative knife type items. Man, this is going to really suck and i have never even been arrested. :blah: to the parole system.

Cubana
04-01-2006, 08:33 PM
yup.... no knives. nothing that they consider to be a weapon. sorry

muchoclouds
04-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Dang not even kitchen knives? How are we supposed to cut food??

NuBeginning
04-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Dang not even kitchen knives? How are we supposed to cut food??

You can have kitchen knives; they just have to be kept in the kitchen. Any knives found outside the kitchen is considered a weapon. Heard a story once of a P.O. that found a paring knife sitting on plate of apples that the parolee's wife was using to cut apples, and that was a violation because the knife was outside the kitchen in the bedroom the parolee shared with his wife. Go figure!

muchoclouds
04-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh ok. well i will be sure to keep them in the kitchen then!!!!

shootna45
04-02-2006, 06:47 PM
so what if they have their own bedroom in the house? Can I then keep my guns and knives in my room? Someone told me that if I have my own room and it has a lock on the door, then I can keep my stuff in there and that they can't search it. Anyone know if this is true?

Cubana
04-02-2006, 07:50 PM
that could be true with one PO and not another. unfortunatly they make up their own rules. Maybe you guys should just make amends with her. or at least make her think you did. this way she won't be a monkey on his back 24/7. play her games and make her think she has the upper hand. call her and ask just to be on her good side. Tell her that he doesn't want to mess up this time. That you guys want to do ""the right thing"" just a possibilty. That's what I did and he's PO is real cool with us. He didn't even want to violate my husband it was his supervisor (long story... the one I told you)

Hagan456
04-02-2006, 07:56 PM
so what if they have their own bedroom in the house? Can I then keep my guns and knives in my room? Someone told me that if I have my own room and it has a lock on the door, then I can keep my stuff in there and that they can't search it. Anyone know if this is true?

I KNOW THAT'S TRUE FOR PROBATION, BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PAROLE. I DON'T SEE WHY IT WOULDN'T BE THOUGH, BUT EVERY PAROLE AGENT IS DIFFERENT AND PROBABLY WANTS DIFFERENT THINGS. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN RULES UP I THINK. I'LL GET RID OF EVERYHTING IF I HAVE TO. I'LL DO WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS REQUIRED.

sherry_wine
04-02-2006, 09:35 PM
put them in storage and don't worry about them til Parole is over:(

shootna45
04-02-2006, 10:53 PM
put them in storage and don't worry about them til Parole is over:(

Be easier to put him in storage and not worry about him. As for his PO, I have tried to contact her and kiss butt but she ignores me and his mom and won't return our calls. I couldn't believe the way they treated him when he turned himself in. They were so mean and yelling at him and crap. He's been in the system a long time and has never abided by the rules so I can't say that i blame them for giving up on him but it will definitely make life harder. I don't mind taking the guns out of the house but everything else might not be as easy. I'll ask my brother what he knows as he was the one who warned us about everything and told me to get my guns out of the house. He can arrest people for parole violations so he should know the rules. Jeff might just have to live somewhere else until we see how his PO treats him.

Cubana
04-02-2006, 11:03 PM
call the supervisor. Or maybe your brother can call for you or go in person with you. Maybe if they see that his girlfriends brother is a police officer they will change their mind. It's worth a try. Sometimes to if your not family they won't return calls cuz they can't give out info. If you were his wife that would be different. But at least a courtesy call to you would be the least she can do. I would go see her in person. Tell her you want to sign him up to classes at a college . Register him and go show her.I know that helped with ours. I just think that they all have heard the same song and dance that they are going to do good and if the don't see a good track record then they just think it's a wolf in sheeps clothing.

shootna45
04-03-2006, 11:02 PM
He gave her the authorization to speak with me about anything relating to him and she did talk to me one time. The day after he turned himself in. Unfortunately the college thing won't work because he already has a degree and a couple different certifications. I'm scared to bring up the subject of weapons because I don't want to give her a reason to be more particular about his living arrangements. She knows my brother is a cop if she read the letter I sent her as I gave her my background and told her the story about how it came to him turning himself in for the first time ever. It was a very well written letter but like I said, I can understand why she has given up on him but that doesn't make it any easier. I have 2 months to figure all of this out. Maybe I will call her and ask for his coonditions of parole so that I know everything he is obligated to do and what he must avoid before he comes home. As always, thanks for the feed back.

Strasse
04-04-2006, 12:27 AM
I know it's at least arguable that weapons inside a locked bedroom that the "felon" doesn't have ready access to, aren't in their "possession" for the purpose of a new conviction for felon-in-possession. That's a criminal conviction that would have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law; it's a felony, too, which is automatically eligible for a jury trial. I've talked to several prosecutors, who all agree that on those facts they wouldn't charge it. I have a biometric-secured gun safe for my handguns -- it will only open with my thumb on the sensor -- and have no qualms about those secured weapons being around my friend, who's off parole.

But note that it's still a bit of a gamble, and I disclose the presence of weapons to anyone I know who has a felony record. If they choose to hang out at my place or on my boat, it's informed consent and if they go down for felon-in-possession (I'd help them fight any such a charge to the best of my ability, naturally), well, they were fully informed as to the risks.

However, a parole (or probation) violation is held to a much, much, much lower standard of proof, and if there's any evidence at all, can basically be at the PO's discretion. A friend of mine who is a California probation officer tells me he *would* violate someone for weapons anywhere on the premises, whether or not they were locked in an area he couldn't get access to readily. If I know someone's on probation or parole and they're around me, the weapons will be elsewhere. When S was on first on parole and living on an air mattress in my living room, the guns were living in MDR at a friend's place.

Hagan456
04-04-2006, 10:04 AM
I Guess The Best Thing To Do Is Not Have Them In Your Household If Someone's On Parole Is Going To Live With You.

shootna45
04-04-2006, 06:57 PM
Well I wonder where he is going to live??? LOL!!!

Hagan456
04-07-2006, 07:25 PM
:) BUILD HIM A TENT IN THE BACKYARD SO HE CAN STILL BE CLOSE.:thumbsup:

shootna45
04-07-2006, 07:27 PM
I don't have a backyard!!

Hagan456
04-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Dang!!!how About A Camper? I Don't Know. Things Will Turn Out All Right. Maybe You Can Contact The Parole Office And Find Out What The Basic Rules And Regualtions Are. Good Luck

sherry_wine
04-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Well just wanted to say My husband was sent to Calipatria, He only has til May 19 and I go pick him up so at least he won't be there for long....

Well bye Chino for now and I do hope for good but I hope everyone gets thier visits and thier MAIL!!!
So here a Mail and Visit dance for everyone:p
:dance: :dance: :fb: :fb: :fb: :yay: :yay: :dance: :dance: :fb: :fb: :dance: :dance: :yay: :yay: :dance: :dance: :dance: :fb: :fb: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hifive:

Take Care
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

shootna45
04-15-2006, 08:51 PM
hey sherry, keep in touch! Since the Calipatria forum is a ghost town maybe you can stop back over here and chime in once in a while.:twocents: PM me and let me know how things are with you guys. I get to visit tomorrow, yeah:D :D and he's getting mail so your dance is working!! :thumbsup: Thanks for all your help!!:wave:

Lulu21
04-15-2006, 09:13 PM
sherry_wine, A little bit over a month, Right On!!:thumbsup: Hopefully his PO takes a chill pill and leaves your hubby alone. :ha: Hope you stop by and say Hello!!!

sherry_wine
04-17-2006, 01:45 AM
:wave: :wave: :wave: Hello:wave: :wave: :wave:
Just stopped by to say I still care:p :beer:
:hifive:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
:rock:hope everyone gets some good visits :drool:

shootna45
04-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Hey Sherry, how's the new place treating you? :cuffs: Have you heard from him yet? :hmm: I saw mine today but it kind of sucked because I was being a b**ch! :angry: I couldn't help it I am so frustrated and I am sick of the whole situation. :blah: Glad you stopped by. Did you see my message I left you in the Calipatria form?:)

sherry_wine
04-17-2006, 04:21 AM
still a ghost town and yes I seen your post, and about being a itch, relax I know its hard but at least you don't have that long to go:p so put away those hate demons and play nice:yes: :haha: :ha: :haha:

mstee_ms
02-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi Ladies Just want to say Hi!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ham:

sherry_wine
02-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Hello
Hey everyone Look who is Here!!! :p :haha: :ha: :yes: :haha: Yep its Me!
Well people Here's a little up Date On Us.....
He is in Lancaster, but will be leaving there on thursday:thumbsup: :yay: :dance: :hifive: :clap: :fb:
Oh yeah He won't have no more Parole,.... its over:D :fb: :fb: :yay: :yes: :hee:
Hope everyone is doing fine:thumbsup:
LOVE TO ALL:grouphug:
TAKE CARE:rock:

shootna45
03-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Sherry, Congrats on not having him on parole anymore. That is better than when they get released. Mine is being a dumb ass and is spending some time with the county at the moment. Hopefully he will get out Monday or Tuesday. He is not going to get violated which is a good thing. He just got on write ins with his new PO too and then he screws up and blows it. He is such an idiot sometimes.

Hope everything else is going good for you too. I miss you and Cubana and our little chats. Take care!!

sherry_wine
03-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey well Hello there G-friend well his last day on parole ie is March 16:D
And we are out of here :thumbsup: we want to go to Colorado :p well take Care So good to hear from you So Sorry he has to visit the :eek: County but be glad its only a visit;)
LOVE to all:grouphug:
:rock:

Morris1
03-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Sherry Wine- Smart move. Get the H--- outa California.

Morris1

shootna45
03-21-2007, 09:45 AM
So did he make it all the way to the end?? What does it feel like to have that burden off your shoulders and intruding in your life?? If you do leave California, make sure you keep in touch. I have new email so PM me or IM Jeff's MSN. Hope all is well and talk with you soon.

PS - The week in County ended with a day and night in Chino. PO was a little slow to release the hold.

Hey well Hello there G-friend well his last day on parole ie is March 16:D
And we are out of here :thumbsup: we want to go to Colorado :p well take Care So good to hear from you So Sorry he has to visit the :eek: County but be glad its only a visit;)
LOVE to all:grouphug:
:rock: