View Full Version : New special visitation rules

melchi64
03-06-2006, 12:13 PM
I heard from a friend that there are new rules for special visits on death row. Just every 6 month instead of 3 month and no friends anymore just family members etc..???
Does anyone here know more about it??
Hugs
melchi

Lysbeth
03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Hmmmm..... I only know of one longtime active member who deals with Holman DR but I have seen a couple of others breeze thru here recently who have friends on the Row.... hopefully one of them will be able to check in here soon and say if they know anything!

elenwe
04-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi,

My friend has said that there are change to special visits. I know I went last time (March this year) on a special visit but now must be put on his list in order to visit in September. Apparently friends no longer qualify for specials. Other than that I don't know what else has changed. If you want I can get further details, or else call and speak with someone in visitation at Holman. They were quite helpful to me when I had questions.

Elen

melchi64
05-10-2006, 02:33 PM
I already know about the changes now.
Thanks for your reply!
Hugs
Melchi

Pam
05-15-2006, 10:56 PM
I have also been told by my husband and his brother that the person that you are applying for the special visit must live at least 500 miles away.