View Full Version : Question about CDC106??

dammitchloe
03-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am filling out my questionaire and wanted to know if I had to list any traffic tickets under the record part. Do they want your juvinile info too? Also, if anyone knows if you can still get approved in person, it would be alot easier to go up there instead of wait. Any help would be appreciated...THANKS! :D

jdcjmc1
03-04-2006, 05:39 PM
To be on the safe side I would put recent traffic tickets. Better to be safe than sorry and no you cannot go ther ein person and get approved.

Strasse
03-04-2006, 05:55 PM
I was approved with pending (but not past due or anything) traffic infractions, recent infractions, etc., none of them listed on the form.

I *did* disclose my juvenile adjudication and my felony arrest (only the latter of which shows up on my C-DOJ report).

Cubana
03-04-2006, 10:27 PM
yes you can. they will a[[rove you there at CIM in person

dmceeswoman
03-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Can you go on Sunday to apply or pick up the visiting form? My fiance wrote and said he keeps asking the c/o's for a form and has not received one as of yet.

Cubana
03-04-2006, 11:05 PM
yes. and if you cant go I am going this coming weekend. 3/11. I'm planning on taking home a few I can pick one up for you. You don't need his signature first like other prisons.

jdcjmc1
03-05-2006, 01:03 AM
MAybe at Chino but the 4 prisons i have visited they do not allow it. You have to be approved before you visit.

yes you can. they will a[[rove you there at CIM in person

LeBeau
03-05-2006, 07:36 AM
For approval at HDSP, I did have to list my traffic citations, but apparently not juvenile matters, because I had plumb forgotton about a shoplifiting incident (I was twelve:blush:get off me!).
If he can't get a CO to get a form to him,he should ask his counselor for them.

Cubana
03-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Chino is a bit different than other prisons. You can get approved in person and they WILL tell you over the phone if you are approved or not. All the other prisons that I have encountered have not. Not even over the phone. Don't know why but they are more flexible there.