View Full Version : Waiting for or taking AOP at Camp Branch?

DJB's Wife
02-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Anyone have a loved one waiting for, or currently taking, AOP at Camp Branch? If so, what's their ERD?

David is on edge about not being in AOP yet. (He is driving me insane, but that's a whole different thread.) He hears that the list at Camp Branch isn't very long. I'm going to call and see if they give me any info other than the "statewide list crap" because I know in practice there are inmates in AOP that have ERD's after his.

GILBERTGIRL
03-08-2006, 10:22 AM
I don't want to sound like an idiot, but what is AOP? My hubby is at Camp Branch. I was just curious.

MrsBenji
03-08-2006, 12:38 PM
AOP is the "Assaultive Offender Program" which is a group therapy class... and there is a similar program for sex offenders.

Jenn

queenwdg
03-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Anyone have a loved one waiting for, or currently taking, AOP at Camp Branch? If so, what's their ERD?

David is on edge about not being in AOP yet. (He is driving me insane, but that's a whole different thread.) He hears that the list at Camp Branch isn't very long. I'm going to call and see if they give me any info other than the "statewide list crap" because I know in practice there are inmates in AOP that have ERD's after his.

My fiancee' told me yesterday that his counselor told him that as long as guys KEEP coming in with ERD's BEFORE him that he will continue to get BUMPED. He ERD is NOT until 2009, but she's getting REALLY agitated that he keeps getting bumped. He wants me to look into getting him transferred, is it too soon to look into that. He's been at Pine River for 6months.

GILBERTGIRL
03-13-2006, 12:06 PM
I asked my hubby about it on our visit over the weekend and he told me he would look into it. So I will have to get back with you on it as soon as he finds something out.

taneciao
06-11-2006, 07:24 AM
My hubby got into the class 3 months ago at branch and I hear they cancel sometimes but my hubby waited two years to get in. I know it is a 12 month class. My hubby was supposed to be home in two weeks but now he has to complete the class.