View Full Version : Do They Usually Stay At Chino Or Are They Transferred To Another Prison???

Sinderella
02-27-2006, 05:57 PM
Is Chino typically a reception type of place where everyone first goes to when going to prison? Or is it a place where some inmates do all their time? Just trying to figure it out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

misseskris_10
02-27-2006, 06:21 PM
both. some guys go there while they wait to be transferred. my guy was sent straight there, and will finish hhis time there, cause it's only 90 days. i guess it depends on how long he has.

Cubana
02-28-2006, 04:56 PM
My husband has been there since Jan 17. Just called CIm and asked for his counselor. They told me he doesn't have one yet. That maybe in about 3-4 wks he will. Then they will look at his Central file and sumthing else that started with a b but can't remeber what she called it. Anyway the counsler supervisor told me that after all that if he still has more than 30 days he will be transfered to another prison. She said that they are WAYYYYYYYY over crowded and backed up so that's why it's taking so long and will likely be transfered. not like other times that they would stay there and do their time.

aww
03-10-2006, 12:31 AM
Hmmm... I just found out that Justin's gonna be in for 6 months. Ugh! :angry: That sucks. I know that he hates CIM and being PC is driving him nuts. His celly is driving him nuts. I know he's better off if he gets transfered somewhere else, but if he gets transfered then his family nor I will get to visit him as often. :( Waiting for them to process my visiting form is killing me. :mad:

Cubana
03-10-2006, 12:40 AM
go in person. usually they can aprove you in a couple hours

Lulu21
03-10-2006, 09:47 PM
My dork has been in reception for about 5 months now and he is going crazy. He's counselor said that he'll go see him in a couple of weeks. That pissed him off even more.

Cubana
03-11-2006, 10:12 PM
My husband got there on Jan 17 and seen parole on Jan 31. He just saw his Counselor this tuesday and he said that in 3 - 14 days he will be transfered out.

dmceeswoman
03-12-2006, 10:26 AM
I am wondering where my fiance is.... He was sentenced for 60 days and only has 45 days left on the sentence and when I have been calling for a Palm Hall visit they said he can't have visits because he isnt classified yet. Then I called and they said he would be moved to East yard soon and that was Friday. Then I just called yesterday to see if they moved him to East so I could go visit, and now they said he isn't there. What the F........ They give you the friggin run around. Why would they transfer someone with only 45 days left. If indeed he was transferred. By the way I didn't have to apply for the cdc106 again. Thanks to Cubana for her last reply on going and getting approved. I went and they said I was still approved and I had applied a few years back. He had been paroled for 16 months before he received this new trip.

Cubana
03-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Anytime.