View Full Version : Update!!

guitargirl
02-25-2006, 06:01 PM
well aaron called me wednesday afternoon YAY:D :D. he was upset that we werent going to be able to make it this weekend, but he told me that the CO he talked to was the one who messed it all up. he told aaron that the visits were this weekend instead of the next, so i had called aarons PO at 2, and by 4 aaron called me which was awesome, and he is getting his hair done so its not so messy when i see him lol. hes so cute! so if the weather co operates this week, were going to see him this coming weekend for sure! yay me!!

witchlinblue
02-25-2006, 06:43 PM
So it will be Saturday of next weekend ? You realize that is less then a week now since most of today has gone by. That is so cute, getting his hair done,,!@! Like you care, I know you just want to see him no matter what his hair looks like. You are in my prayers that nothing will go wrong.
p.s. I looked up the long range forcast for your area and Kingston area and light flurries for both, I dont think that is going to stop a Canadian gal like you !!!

guitargirl
02-26-2006, 10:21 AM
:D ya it will be this saturday coming up, the 4th of march. only 6more days!!! and ya i could care less how bad his hair looks lol. i just want to see him! thanks for praying for me. im hoping it pays off! lol.. so far everything looks good, i talked to his dad lastnight and hes still going! now i gota book the visit and pray the weather holds out, i checked the forecast too and its gona be a lil cold, but that wont stop me.

witchlinblue
02-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Besides, you will be warm once you get there :)
Make sure you and his dad follow all the recommendations so you dont get caught up in the ion scanner. http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175751
Just make sure you have all the bases covered so there wont be any last minute surprises to mess up your visit. Im so excited for you and I cant wait to hear all about it though Im sure we will be hearing more of your excitment before Saturday. 6 more sleeps.

guitargirl
02-26-2006, 05:09 PM
hey thanks for the link! ill definitely pass the info to aarons dad also. any other tips i should know about?

witchlinblue
02-26-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah, just one, cherish every second !!!

LeaAnn
02-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Congrats on getting to see him real soon!

guitargirl
02-27-2006, 08:05 AM
thanks witchlin and lea ann! ill definitely cherish every second, even if i dont have him all to myself LOL.

User9999
02-27-2006, 08:09 AM
HOO-RAY!!!
Congrats Ash I'm so excited for you! I ws going to go see J this weekend but I'm not anymore...Hope you have an awesome time!

Erin

guitargirl
02-27-2006, 08:42 AM
hey! thanks so much erin!!! i hope ur visit goes well when you finally see him!