View Full Version : I Thought FPC were all closed?

zoocrew6
02-24-2006, 04:22 AM
:eek: Hi, new to the forum. We were told by my daughters attorney, that Bryan Federal Prison Camp and all the other FPC were closed last year. Is this not true?:confused: She is due to be sentanced, finally after 2 years and the waiting is so hard. Meanwhile, her terrible court appointed attorney, said there were no FPC available now. Would love to hear from anyone that knows or anyone who knows I link I can go to. The BOP site is useless. Thanks in advance for all the support.

SusanT
02-24-2006, 05:21 AM
Your attorney is misinformed.

snuggles22
02-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Hello & welcome To PTO!

Csmcgrl23
02-24-2006, 02:35 PM
There are still Federal Prison Camps, her lawyer doesn't know what he is talking about. Go to BOP.gov and you can find a list of all the FPC's in your region and across the country.

I wish you and your daughter the best...I know the waiting sucks, my man waited 3 years for sentencing so I know how tough it can be. And no matter what the lawyer or even the judge say it's gonna be up to the BOP as to what type of facility she ends up at.

There are NO MORE Boot Camps....he could of meant that...but there are for sure FPC's.

Martha2
02-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I am scheduled to go to Coleman Prison Camp in April. The Camps are still opened. I think a few have closed but by no means all of them.

TxRhino
02-26-2006, 01:23 AM
Perhaps the attorney is confused. The Federal System did discontinue BOOT CAMP last year; however, the Camp System is still alive and well.

Keep the Faith

Michael :thumbsup:

justvicki
02-26-2006, 02:21 AM
A confused attorney??? What an interesting concept!!!! :) I can attest that Federal Prison Camp Alderson, West Virginia is up and running!