View Full Version : Level I Correctional Centers in Colorado

CharlieCat
02-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Looking for information on Level I Centers in Colorado...

I know of a few, but I'm sure I'm missing some of them and there's not a neat and tidy list on the CDOC site like some of the other states unless I've just overlooked it... Rather than going thru every single link out there again, I'd thought I'd come back here and ask the "experts" .. I noticed that the prison profiles don't list all the levels of all of them either so if any of you gals (looking for centers for men) have personal knowledge, well that'd be great !! ... :)

Name of Facility / Location / Condition / Known Issues, etc.
Any firsthand knowledge of how your man / friend feels he has been treated while he was / is at the facility?

Any and all (good/bad/positive/negative) input would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Cat in Colorado Springs

CharlieCat
02-21-2006, 10:50 PM
I managed to find a (neat and tidy) TABLE on the CDOC website that does list all of the Security Levels ... my bad ... !

Level I
Rifle
Delta
CCAP (Buena Vista)
CCC (Golden)
Skyline (Canon City)

CharlieCat
02-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Red is Gray and Yellow White and ...

Sheesh, Level I in one state means Level IV in another .. ?? I'm sooo confused ...

Nevermind... :(

GinsKris
03-14-2006, 09:11 AM
I am sure you are very confused about all this between states...I know I get confused when they start talking: minimum, minimum restrictive, medium, medium close, close, maximum. But if you go to the CDOC website and look under Administrative regulations for facility levels it explains a lot of this but....

Level 1 is considered, basically from my understanding in CDOC, the most lenient, most laid back, less prison like; more dorm or boot camp like. Often allowing inmates to leave to work off grounds nearby etc...Non violent offenders etc...

Hope that helps...:o

CharlieCat
03-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Level 1 is considered, basically from my understanding in CDOC, the most lenient, most laid back, less prison like; more dorm or boot camp like. Often allowing inmates to leave to work off grounds nearby etc...Non violent offenders etc...

Hope that helps...:o

Yes, it does help, thank you! Now I see where I went wrong!

I figured out that I'm interested in LEVEL FOUR (4) after visiting the CDOC site, not Level One (1) ...

>> Cat