View Full Version : Aerial Photos

Flammenschwert
06-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Aerial Photos of some Massachusetts State facilities.

MCI Concord

Flammenschwert
06-30-2003, 10:13 AM
MCI Framingham

Flammenschwert
06-30-2003, 10:14 AM
NCCI Gardner

cottosotto
07-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Do you have one of Norfolk? That I would realy like to see! My guy is there. Thanks in advance!

L

Flammenschwert
07-04-2003, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I found Norfolk. Here it is.

LJ20
07-05-2003, 12:01 AM
What's the purpose of you showing this?

Flammenschwert
07-05-2003, 04:09 AM
Don't you want to see the place were your loved is at? These pictures are interesting only for those who have someone in the facility on the photo. I'm very glad to have a picture of the facility where my girl is in, and it means quite a lot to me, to see the place where she is all day. I got quite a few pm's asking for pictures of other facilities, so these pictures can't be so boring and useless.

stressed
07-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Do you have one of Billerica House of Correction?
Thanks!

Flammenschwert
07-06-2003, 03:10 AM
I found it, but the building is too small. An aerial photo wouldn't make sense.

LJ20
07-09-2003, 08:35 AM
In response to Flammenschwerf, I just think the pictures of the prison itself is depressing but if peolpe are asking you to show them i guess your just answering their request. Personally it just brings on more stress seeing the building itself.

Flammenschwert
07-09-2003, 09:29 AM
That depends. I really need to see where my girl is from time to time. It makes me feel closer to her. No matter how hard it is and how much I'd like her to be here with me, prison is where she is. Of course such pictures can be depressing, but that depends on the person. Freedom of choice gives you the option whether to watch them or not.

cottosotto
07-19-2003, 12:13 AM
Flammenschwert,

a zillion thanks for posting that photo of Norfolk. I'm sorry that I did not reply sooner but I've been away. That was really kind of you to post the photo. I was really happy to see it tonight.
It helps me a lot being far away to see the place and imagine that I am a bird flying over it and swooping down to send baci to my guy.
I sent him pictures of my new place and he loved it saying it gave him an idea of where I was and where I was thinking about him and writing and where I was when we talk on the phone. For me the photo you put up does much the same, so thank you very much!
Sei una persona di valore-- sei grande!!

Cottosotto

Heidi311
07-21-2003, 07:12 PM
Flammenschwert, I think what your doing is great!! Seeing a picture can be depressing only depending on the state of mind you put yourself in!!! I spent over 5 years in MCI Framingham, and honestly, it wasn't all that bad. The worst part is missing your loved ones. But the prison itself (Framingham) has many programs and things to do to keep busy. At times, it's harder on the families/loved ones because of not knowing what it's like to actually be there. My best to you and your girl.
Heidi

Flammenschwert
07-23-2003, 04:53 AM
Thanks, I'm glad that you like the pictures. It really took me quite a lot of time to gather them. It feels good to get some positive feedback.

Thanks to all
Sascha

gamewiz4real
10-22-2003, 10:52 AM
It is great to see good old B-Biuld. again (NCCI Gardner)

Thanks!

Ms.Heather
10-23-2003, 05:50 PM
This is Souza-Baranowski CC Where my Mark is...

http://www.moderntrade.com/images9/s9k07447.jpg

valeriemalone
10-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the pic Ms. Heather!

slo
01-16-2004, 09:06 AM
I would like a pic of pccf if possible Thanx

slo
01-20-2004, 02:51 PM
No Picture of Plymouth county correctional facility! Get up in the Plane!!!!

Slainte
01-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Here's a link to PCCF's website:

www.plymouthsheriff.net (http://www.plymouthsheriff.net)

There's a couple photos there, but not aerial photos...

Isabel Solidad
02-06-2006, 03:50 PM
I found , but the building is [B]too small. An aerial photo wouldn't make sense.

No kidding. That nasty, cramped old building with all those naughty boys crammed into it. Hopefully they finish the new addition soon!

You can find pictures of Billerica on the Boston Phoenix website - an undercover article was written a few years ago about what it's like inside.

http://www.bostonphoenix.com/archive/features/00/04/20/JAIL.html

The photos aren't aerial, but of the space inside. They're kind of gritty, stark, and beautiful- even though the subject is this dreary prison. I look at them sometimes and imagine my Tristen there.

Snpetitedd
02-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Oh My God is that a CRAZY artical! Man I wish I never read it :( its like driving past an accident, you'd rather not be on the highway at all but if your gona see the cars you have to look to see if there is a head rolling across the highway. I couldn't stop reading it once I started. The pictures are creeeeeeepy!!! Jay is a big dude, I have no idea how he manages in one of those tiny cells thats nuts! Not to mention he has a room mate!! WAHT??? Anyway thanks SOOOO much for sharing that I truley appreciate it. I can't wait to see jay now more than ever god I just want to snatch him up stash him in my pocket and run out of there with him hehehe Thanks again!

Candice! @>---->------

Isabel Solidad
02-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Aw, Candice, I'm sorry the article bummed you out a bit. I actually really liked it- I found it about a week after he went in, and it gave some really honest, stark insight into what his life was like. But i'm artsy, I like that kind of stuff. Billerica's a pretty awful place, though, even as prisons go, and i think a big part of that is because it's so old and dilapidated. One thing I always fixate on when i go there is the big spire on the roof of the main building- i think i stared at it for like fifteen minutes in the parking lot while i was waiting for the van. It's so cold & jagged & evil and gothy-looking, like it should be on top of an asylum or something. *shudder*

Porifera
02-11-2007, 11:32 PM
i understand why someone wants to see an areal photo. i even printed one out of the correctional center in dedham ;)
i look at it and think.........so that's where he is.... :(

MissinHimAllDay
09-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Sure do wish I could see these pictures!

Unique613
09-30-2007, 09:42 AM
I wish I can see them too!! That article wao, I can't think about it, no wonder his attitude has change, not with me, but with everything else, is his first time there, I just wish he can do different things to cut out his time.

ravenkill
08-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Aw, Candice, I'm sorry the article bummed you out a bit. I actually really liked it- I found it about a week after he went in, and it gave some really honest, stark insight into what his life was like. But i'm artsy, I like that kind of stuff. Billerica's a pretty awful place, though, even as prisons go, and i think a big part of that is because it's so old and dilapidated. One thing I always fixate on when i go there is the big spire on the roof of the main building- i think i stared at it for like fifteen minutes in the parking lot while i was waiting for the van. It's so cold & jagged & evil and gothy-looking, like it should be on top of an asylum or something. *shudder*

Yeah - the spire is kinda wack.

Even more creepy is the doorbell on the front door.

As of this date, Billerica is renovating the old blocks, and the new additions are rather groovy (for a jail, that is).

Peeps prefer Billerica over South Bay.

(I worked out of both institutions.)

Go figure.