View Full Version : Craggy Correctional near Asheville

daddy2hoss
02-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Hoss tells me that he will be shipping to Craggy shortly. Does anyone have any information about how things are at this camp? I hear that they only allow two phone calls per month there. If anyone has any experience with this camp to share I'd appreciate hearing it. Thanks,

Kirk

shadowjack69
02-17-2006, 04:49 PM
What custody grade is Hoss?
I think Medimum is 2 calls per month
Close is 1 call per month...
(i could be wrong here...it has been a while since I worked med or close)
Min is unlimited.

mel2020
02-18-2006, 09:07 AM
medium brown clothes is 2 calls a month. medium green is unlimited (if i didn't confuse the colors). I know my man is in a medium and he can call as often as I let him...but we had a couple of months when he was in brown clothes where he only got 2 a month (plus the one to let you know he's been transferred)

other than that, i have no experience with this camp.

bugz
04-17-2007, 08:48 PM
just tryn to find out as much as possible about craggy n thier rules. can anyone help? phone use? visitation? is it only sun? overall opions please...thnx

poodlemama
04-17-2007, 09:37 PM
My brother just left craggy. He didnt like it and was glad to go back to morrison. I went to visit him on sunday, it is a smaller camp. They can call everyday but only during certain hours.

poodlemama
04-17-2007, 09:46 PM
My brother just left there. The visitation is on saturday and sunday but it depends on your last name. MY brother could call everyday but it was during certain hours. He said sometimes it was hard to get a phone though cause they were always in use.I went to visit him sunday before he left you can have 3 visitors at a time including children. He said the guards are strict he was wrote up the ist 10 minutes he was there for smoking in the wrong place. They have regular canteen and smoking areas.He was only there for about 2 weeks he said it was bearable though