View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day

MsChiku
02-14-2006, 06:32 AM
Happy Valentine's Day Ohio :D
I received 2 lovely cards from my hubby...And I thought we should post some words of encouragement for each other. Especially today, when the majority of us are seperated from our Loved Ones.

I love my PTO Family...Happy Valentine's to ALL of YOU!! :grouphug:
Sabrena :)

mlmjmm
02-14-2006, 06:51 AM
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!:) I got a beautiful card from Jay. I pray that he gets good news on this Valentine's Day as he goes before the parole board for a tranisitional control hearing today. Take care everyone and have a great day!:D

Michelle

ohiogirl
02-14-2006, 07:07 AM
I hope that everyone feels :heart: loved :heart: today!

"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on the my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon." Comedian, Paul McGinty

Demon's Angel
02-14-2006, 07:26 AM
:p Happy Valentine's Day Ladies !!! :p

We're all going through a tough time, to say the least. Sometimes it will feel like forever. I imagine sometimes we'll wonder why we go on in this vein. And sometimes (a lot of the time for me ;) ) we'll just break down and cry it out.

But there are so many pleasant things we could think on today. :)

Think about it... How many thousands of women want so much for their man to be constantly thinking of them? Imagine how many wish that their loves could just open up to them and tell them what's on their mind? How many just wish for ONE love letter their whole relationship?

Every time we visit we're the most beautiful, best-smelling lady in the world! We're the light in our loves' lives! We're that comforting thought that makes sleep possible sometimes. And sometimes... we're the most important thing in the world. At times a word from us is prefferable to winning the lottery.

We're special, my new friends! We're hanging in there, sometimes as the last one standing holding down the fort. An honorable (albeit unpleasant at times) situation. Some could say lonely Rapunzel in her tower but I say
Lady Godiva silently screaming,"Darn you! I will love him!" Hehe. I'm on a roll here.

Maybe today we can try to think on the blessings of our situation. I know I'm trying... I get love letters, deep confessions of thought and undivided loving attention every time I see my mate. (And on a randy note, I'm the sexiest woman alive right now! :cool: )

We like someone because; We love someone although.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies.

My patron saint! LOL!:thumbsup:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9f/Lady_Godiva_contrast_enhanced.jpg/800px-Lady_Godiva_contrast_enhanced.jpg

dedicated2him
02-14-2006, 08:42 AM
happy valentines day ladies!!

mz.k
02-14-2006, 06:13 PM
:heart: :heart: Happy Valentines Day Ohio!!:heart: :heart:

Retired-25
02-14-2006, 06:47 PM
:heart: Happy Valentine's Day Ohio Women/Men! :heart:

Michelle ~ Good luck on Jay's TRC hearing today! Let us know how it went.

Angel ~ You really put things into perspective and I needed to read every bit of your post, so thank you for looking at the bright side of things and putting it out there for us.

I hope you ALL have a wonderful night! ((((Hugs))))

horsegal
02-14-2006, 07:13 PM
:heart: Happy Valentines Day to you all!!:heart:

I got 2 cards from my husband! I asked him at our visit Saturday if he was gonna send me flowers, and he said you know I can't, so I told him to draw me some(my husband is a little challenged in that department!) so he drew me some pretty flowers on my envelope! Bless his heart, I told him they were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. He tries!!:p

Demon's Angel
02-14-2006, 10:03 PM
[quote=Fate4Us]Angel ~ You really put things into perspective and I needed to read every bit of your post, so thank you for looking at the bright side of things and putting it out there for us.

quote]

You're so welcome. It's hard, but realizing that we're precious helps.

Good night all. :)

JD'slove
02-15-2006, 05:07 PM
:love: Happy Valentines Day :love:
I wanted to wish all of you a happy late Valentines day. I did noy get a card or letter I'm sure he just forgot. I still love him anyway. I'm clad to here you all had a good one or as good as it can be. Take care Michelle

JD'slove
02-16-2006, 02:02 PM
OOPs the Valintines Day letter was late do to mail room. He put in the mail last week.

MsChiku
02-16-2006, 08:23 PM
OOPs the Valintines Day letter was late do to mail room. He put in the mail last week.

:p Better late than never :heart: