View Full Version : Do Inmates Get Released on P.e & T.e. Dates?

karri lewis
02-13-2006, 10:22 PM
Does An Inmate Usually Get Released On Their P.e Date, Or Month???

Sierra
02-14-2006, 12:15 AM
From what I can gather, but, I haven't been through it on my own, I believe that they are released then, but, they should know beforehand whether they have made parole (not sure how long before hand, I think it varies and may be a few months at most). And by a few months, I would say at the very most three months. This is just what I gather from reading old posts. Maybe someone else can confirm it or add something.
-Sierra

Jade01
02-14-2006, 09:07 PM
I've heard it varies - they can get paroled either before or after that date.

FinallyFree
02-16-2006, 08:27 PM
It depends on the charge if they are a first time down non-violent offender and if their parole plan is approved they will leave on or before their TE date. This is without the EPA. You are guaranteed parole if it is your 1st time down and you are non violent. Make sure they have a solid home plan.

Charlesboo2550
03-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Does anyone know how you can go about getting a P/E or T/E date?? My baby has a life sentence,but not life without. He would like to attempt parole one day and we need to know if there is anything that we can do?
Re

rgtsgirl
03-28-2006, 10:45 PM
Charlesboo2550
You can go to the Arkansas Dept of Corrections website and do an inmate search and if he has a P.E. / T.E. Date then it will be on there! Other than that I have no idea. Wished I could help a little more!

reneeandlynn
03-23-2007, 12:06 AM
what happens if they are still in county jail waiting to go to prison and their pe/te date is already here?

reneeandlynn
03-23-2007, 12:07 AM
what happens if they are still in county jail waiting to go to prison and their pe/te date is already here?

reneeandlynn
03-23-2007, 12:07 AM

FinallyFree
03-23-2007, 11:32 AM
This is for Charleboo2550 In Arkansas there is no distinction made between life and life without. They are both natural life sentences in other words unless they receive clemency they will spend the rest of their live in prison. In other stats such as here in louisiana life is a predetemined amount of time. Arkansas is one of the few states that makes no difference between the two and this is how procsecutors sometimes talk someone into taking life becasuse it does not say without parole so they think there will be parole. It is a dirty trick and should not be allowed..The only helpful thing about life is they are generally considered less of a security risk the life w/o. But to answer your question clemency is his only hope of getting a TE date. Sorry!

ARadvocate
03-27-2007, 09:40 PM
No not usually. The ADC wants to get their money out of him first,before letting him go so they will deny his parole at least one or two times until they
can get him into one of their facilities for 3-6 months at the least. Not always but usually. Sorry. Peace