View Full Version : My First Visit!!! WOOHOO!!

misseskris_10
02-11-2006, 06:51 PM
I just wanted to share that I had my first visit with Roy today, and I want to see him more!! It was non-contact, but I don't care. I got there about 5 minutes after the first group went in, so I had to wait an hour. There was somebody very nice there I waited and talked with. It wasn't bad at all. I was sooooo nervous about it all, but you guys all helped me to not let the nervousness take over!! Im going to try to see him again this next weekend. We only have about one and a half months till he comes home!!

Man, it's hot inside there!! It was like 85 outside, and pretty close to the same inside!! We were in a little room around the corner, and I was sweating so bad!! I didn't even want to put my arms up to fix my hair so he wouldn't see my sweaty armpits, :o lol. When I left, my hands were so sweaty, I needed to use my shirt to open the door. Anyway, It was really nice to see my baby!! :D
Kristen

jlsjr4ever
02-11-2006, 08:29 PM
wtg .......im glad you got to see him.....many more happy visits with sweaty palms to come :D .....

angela

snuggles22
02-11-2006, 09:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISIT...I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!

misseskris_10
02-11-2006, 09:22 PM
oh, u know at east yard, the showers totally do not work. he told me they have to bathe with cups of water to pour on themselves!!! that is so wrong!!! i told him he and i will have the best bubble bath together when he comes home!!
im still on cloud nine right now from seeing him. eventhough i forgot everything i wanted to say to him, but i think the i love you's were enough for both of us. i love him so much!! and we've decided not to wait, we're getting married the day he gets out! im so happy!! anyway, im gonna go daydream some more, lol

NENAZ
02-11-2006, 10:35 PM
CONGRATS on your visit wishing you many more.

sherry_wine
02-12-2006, 11:08 PM
congrats on your visit, :D so happy for you that it went so well
sorry they didn't give you some cool air:blah: thats so wrong of them not to fix the showers!! You would think we lived in a country that have no rights!!:angry:
And a BIG CONGRATS on getting MARRIED right away!!
((((((((HUGS)))))))))