View Full Version : Pto On A Diet!!!!!

GlindafromOz
06-26-2003, 09:39 PM
Ok in the last 3 years since i can remember i have started diets and ended them with little to no amount lost. I just started Nutrasystem. Yes i know the key is water and some kind of excersise. But i thought maybe some of you would like to start a diet too and we could post on that day what we ate and did. To help our diet along. Also be there for one another if we feel the need to attack the frig at 3 am for cake or roast beef or cheese or peanut butter. I honestly think i sleep eat. i seem to only want to eat at night. But anyway is there anyone else interested in doing this with me?
I would like to lose 25 to 30 pounds before summers end. I am on two days now and seem to be doing well. But i always know other people helping me feel better always helps.
Frank has never said anything about my weight But i am 20 pounds more then i was when we first started our relationship and face it guys hardly notice that stuff. Soo he thinks i am nuts. Who is in?

softheart
06-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Glinda we have a PTO diet group that Fed-X started if you would like to join, you can send a blank email to
ptodieting-subscribe@***********.com

softie