View Full Version : My first visit at a new place.

R-Della
06-25-2003, 11:31 AM
Could anybody give me some information about visitations in the Florence, Colorado prison camp. My boyfriend is being transferred there from the Nellis camp in Las Vegas. I'm not sure what to expect at a new facility. Are things pretty much the same as long as it's still a camp? If anybody has any info i would really appreciate it.

:wave:

Annem1967
08-17-2003, 11:19 PM
I'm in the same boat as you Mine is going to Florence too. and I am looking for all the information I can get, he was supposed to got to a camp then they said Medium Prison now it maybe minumum security, he is stuck in Oklahoma right now but don't know for how long he barely got there. We just want to know what to expect thanks

tbz
09-14-2003, 07:15 PM
My dad is being sent to Florence as well from the camp in Terre Haute. I am anxious to get more info on the camp there too. I did get a PM from someone saying that the rooms were 30-man barracks, visiting was Fri 5-8, Sat and Sun and fed holidays 8-3, phone priviledges until 10pm, commisary, b-ball, television. sounds similar to Terre Haute anyway. Still trying to get a handle on the facility and what is close and how to visit.

When are yours being moved? Into the drug program? Do you know when it starts?

R-Della
09-15-2003, 10:20 AM
TBZ
My boyfriend was transferred in june. I just found out 2 days ago that I had been added to his visitation list, so that took almost 2 months to get added to his list again. He works in the supermax fixing the meal trays for the inmates in there. He plays softball and soccer there and he works out alot. He said the weather has became pretty cold there lately. He's just used to the Las Vegas weather. Now he's in a place with weather more like home. I know there is a town called Canon City that is about 10 miles away and they have alot of hotels there. I went to www.Colorado.com they will send you a book from the chamber of commerce that tells about some of the towns and the hotels in the area.
When I go and visit it will tell you how it is there.
Good Luck to you and your Dad

luvutiger
04-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Well My Friends Brother Was There And We Went To Visit Him And It Was Laid Back Place But Far It Is Okay It Is A State Pen. And It Is Alright I Think You Will Be Getting Searched And The Do Have Alot Of Different Rules I Think You Should Get On Their Website And Look Up That Prison To Find Out More . Their Are Different Colors You Can Not Wear At All. So Look It Up

robs_angel
04-17-2006, 06:18 PM
Hope you have a good visit.